Green Eyes Dont Lie

o10

A few days had passed since the now infamous Mark incident and also the very highly talked about
"Alexandrea slept in Zack's bed incident"

Valary had called Michelle telling her everything which meant Michelle called Lacey and everything had come full circle., which meant a full fledged girls night.

Valary, Michelle, Lacey and I sat in the basement with the tv on watching the Amish Mafia marathon.

"So you mean to tell me., the high school sweet hearts who fucked like newly weds constantly finally reconnected and slept in separate rooms?" Michelle asked bringing her knees up to her chin coy fully smiling at me from across the coffee table, Lacey's eyes lit up and leaned in for the story. I rolled my eyes and laughed at Michelle.

"Yes it is Jesus Christ you guys are like vultures!, I think I would have announced it I let him fuck me., after last time he needs to work to get back in this space" I said motioning my hand up and down my body laughing., Michelle made a subtle 'mhm' sound eyeing me.
"So Alex do you still sing?" Lacey asked perking up looking me over with wide questioning eyes. I looked at all the girls Val through up her hands in defense shaking her head as I shot her daggers.

"I do, not often but I do" I said looking at Lacey who had this smile playing her lips
"Well., it's rude to keep people waiting go get a guitar and lets hear it sister!" She said making a shoo motion with her hands. I swallowed hard, I hadn't sang for a few years openly at least I mean I'm a fucking rock star in the shower which is where Val and Matt heard me belt my heart out a few days ago in the shower to Flyleaf. I sighed and realize that Lacey is one of thee most persistent of us woman and if she wanted you to do it come hell or high water you where going to do it regardless because if not she will ride your ass until it gets done. Which might explain why her an Johnny's house got finished so fast. I stood and stretched turning off the tv, walking over to the bands at home studio., The piano that Jimmy would always play sat near the center of the room, I flipped the lights on going in checking to make sure the plugs to the mic where hooked up if I was going to sing I was going to do it once and just knock it out the park. I sat at the piano clearing my throat, cracking my knuckles, I shook the jitters from my arms and cleared my head.
Val set a bottle of water in front of me and smiled nodding behind me I closed my eyes pressing my feet in the to petals gently, I cleared my throat closing my eyes letting emotion wash over me.
I started the intro out and breathed deeply.

I sang my heart out and let the tone of the keys carry out at the end. I dropped my head and stood up only to see Matt, holding Val around the waist the same with Johnny and Lacey and Brian and Michelle., to the side Zack stood to the side with a wide smile arms crossed over his chest. Lacey squealed and clapped making all of us jump as she broke the silence.
"Alex your voice" She said beaming., I forced a half hearted smile not realizing the entire house was standing feet away listing to me as I just let it all out.

We all ended up out back by the pool and grill, Matt was making burgers Val was talking with Lacey pointing out things in a magazine Johnny, Brian, Arin and Michelle where in the pool, I was sitting across from Val and Lacey over hearing there conversation about a couch and wall colors. The chair next to me scraped against the cement pavers of the grill area.
"I haven't heard that voice in a while" Zack said leaning back in his chair tipping his beer bottle to his lips looking me over, I turned to face him looking at him through my sun glasses.
"I haven't sang in a while" I said bluntly looking at my nails then at my legs then back at him looking him over. It's been nearly 5 days since I've seen him and he always gave me butterflies in my stomach.
"Your voice is beautiful., just like you" He said with a playful smile knowing full and well what he was doing
"Flattery isn't really your strong suit darling" I said leaning back crossing my leg over my knee smiling at him.
"No? I personally thought I was always good at it I mean it got me you" He said chuckling a little Val glanced up and nudged Lacey causing her to look up at us. I laughed a little and shook my head at him
"No I was attracted you how cocky you where" I said correcting him Zack nodded and finished off his beer with a small laugh
"I still am., just didn't wanna ya know assault you with my flirty cockiness" He said puffing out his chest a little
"Zack if I didn't know better I'd say your trying to lay down some game on Alex" Arin said coming over wrapped in a towel soaking wet from the pool sitting next to Zack
Val, Lacey and Matt laughed and I giggled under my breath looking over at Zack who was looking at me biting his lip a little making my breath catch in my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holllllly shit I'm so sorry for the delayed update., work has been INSANE. Finally had a few days off to clean, relax and actually breath. woah.

But I hope you enjoyed it., I'm going to try and update tomorrow night/ or the next day.

this is the version I had picked for this chapter.
If you can't see it; it's Panic! At the Disco 'This is Gospel' piano version.

http://youtu.be/jO2_3pVd5k0

Feedback is loved and welcomed

:)