Green Eyes Dont Lie

o11

Summer heat came and went., soon the nights got a little shorter and a little cooler. Zack and I had slowly been growing closer and closer as the summer passed. Before I knew it I was laying in my bed to a very excited Valary and Lacey standing there with giant smiles declaring it was costume shopping day for Val and Matt's huge Halloween party.

"Come on get up!, your burning day light Alex!" Lacey said shaking me by the hip, I grumbled in audible sounds more like grunts and a few swears with the blankets gripped tight over my head.
"But I don't wanna! It's early!, the sun it burns!" I hissed in a child voice, trying to keep my grip tight even though with those two attacking me I was losing control of my bedding and quickly.

"Alexandrea lets got throw on some damn jeans, a shirt and lets get ta steppin' please I have a schedule too ya know" Val said shoving me with her foot
"Oh! We have a theme!" Lacey piped up I could hear the excitement in her voice knowing she was dying to spill it. I sat up, my hair disheveled and sleep clouding my vision
"Theme? are we fucking 5?" I asked stretching my arms above my head looking between the two woman standing there with some odd sadistic feeling in there eye, Val smirked and ripped the blankets off of me exposing the rest of me. I rolled out of bed grabbing a pair of ripped to shit jeans.
"Your lucky I don't sleep naked" I said walking in to the bathroom to get ready.

I stood in a aisle looking at costumes did I want to be a sexy cop? a sexy army cadet? or maybe a sexy taco? I huffed looking around listening hearing Valary and Lacey coming up the aisle with a costume in a black bag.
"So what is this theme? I'm not being a my little pony and I draw the line at a Angry bird" I said holding my hands up in defense, they laughed and Val handed me the back
"No, it's ok it's something you love above all else" She said I cocked a eyebrow wondering what she was talking about because I am a lover of a lot of things, like burgers, bacon, vodka, make up, tattoos you get the point.
"Uhm.." I looked at the garment bag skeptically, no indication of what was inside
"Come on were gonna try them on together" Lacey said walking back towards the back of the store to the fitting rooms.

Inside I stripped and opened the bag I bit back my excitement looking at the Harlee Quinn costume in front of me, the back and red costume was soft and looked form fitting and a little on the reveling side thank god iv been working out.
"Alex? Do you like it?!" Lacey's raised voice brought me back to reality blinking a few times looking around and looking at the costume again.
"Y-yeah I love it!" I said taking it off the hanger trying it on., the material was soft against my skin, well what it covered, the bottom of my butt hung out slightly in a tease type of way, I had cleavage like a back alley whore and my rack was nearly pushed up towards my chin. A soft knock broke my admiration of my body I cracked the door open to see Valary standing there clad in a green spandex type suit with vines and green fishnets behind her was Lacey in a skin tight black leather ensemble.

"Let me guess Poison Ivy and Cat woman? and my guess is the theme is Batman?" I said crossing my arms over my chest looking over the girls
"Alex uncross your arms I might see nipple" Val said laughing gently pulling my arm down I rolled my eyes and laughed. I stepped out of the dressing room letting Val and Lacey see me in all my villain splendor.
"You look fantastic:" Lacey said with her hands on her hips nodding at my costume I smiled and clicked my tongue against my teeth
"Awe thanks puddin'!" I said is a faux accent sounding like Harlee Quinn Valary's eyes wide as she laughed
"And you wondered why I chose this one for her, she goes in to full blown character" Val said looking at Lacey who was in shock.

We all got changed and went to the register Valary paid for the costumes as well as double checking with the event planner,and bar tender , the cashier handed over more garment bags costumes for the guys I assume. Once we arranged bags on each of us we made our way to the car. The California sun was warm in the late October afternoon, the breeze added some chill to the air adding to the spooky décor that hung around town to get everyone in the holiday spirit. Lacey was chatting on and on about the party and the guest list.
"How many is coming" I asked as the trunk of Val's SUV opened up
"Uhm., last I checked 40 I believe maybe 50 I know family, friends, bands, some people from the label you know normal Sanders party" She said winking with a sly smile. Valary and Matt where great party hosts, there parties are the talk of Huntington, there annual Halloween bash was the biggest party next to there 4th of July. Usually they throw a Christmas party but that was close friends and family only.
Val slammed the trunk shut going around the jump in the drivers seat, I had shot gun on the way over so Lacey jumped upfront for the ride back. I rounded the back of the car looking down making sure I didn't eat the curb with my two left feet when I slammed in to someone.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention!" I said automatically looking up to see a police badge then looking up further to see a familiar face. His face twisted in to a sick smile as his fingered coiled around my arms,
"It's ok mam, better watch you're step next time or you might get hurt" He said letting me go I backed up opening the car door looking between the officer and his partner and jumped in slamming the door Valary's eyes combed me over and looked out the window. My heart was in my throat, sweat pooled on my back and my hands where shaking. Mark was back and he was a Huntington Police Officer.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dunnnnnn!

Feed back is welcomed, loved and appreciated.

:)

Updates soon!