Green Eyes Dont Lie

o13

Sleep didn't come easy, I tossed and turned most of the early morning before my eyes finally stayed shut and my thoughts stopped speeding through my mind.,

I groaned as I tugged at my blankets trying to keep the sun at bay, birds chirped as I reached for my cell phone, I rubbed what little sleep I got from my eyes and glanced at the time

Saturday
October.30th.
10:53am

Fucking Christ I hardly got a solid 5 hours of sleep, normally not a issue but with booze involved I always need a good solid ten hours of sleep and almost two pounds of bacon.
"What are you doing?" I heard Zack groan rolling over wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me in to him., my breath caught in my throat as I rolled over making sure I wasn't feeling or hearing things, but I wasn't Zack laid there next to me, hair a mess sticking out every which way, arm over his eyes and way past the 5 o' clock shadow stage of stubble.

"When the hell..?" I asked sitting up looking over myself still in what I put on before bed which was a over sized Slayer tee shirt and yoga shorts
"When did you?...did we?...." I questioned rolling out of the bed looking around my room for a pair of jeans and a bra
"When I thought you where sleeping and no we didn't fuck, came pretty close though but we only made out like honey teenagers" He said stretching sitting up a little bit a arm behind his head boxers hugging his hips., damn it he looks like a fucking back ally Calvin Kline add for rock stars r us
Zack looked me over as I was looking him over.
"Your high beams are on" He said smirking at me I looked down and crossed my arms over my chest making a annoyed grunt Zack smiled at me and got off my bed laughing
"Your adorable when your mad you know., always have been" He grabbed his jeans throwing them on really quick grabbing his cigarettes and ducking out the door with a childish smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and got dressed a loose pair of jeans and a blank tanktop, I threw my hair on top of my head in a disheveled bun and put on some much needed lotion.
I made my way down the stairs hoping that Zack and I where not the only ones awake.

There was chatter in the kitchen I heard Johnny and Zack talking near the back door and Michelle humming to her self as I picked up the sent of coffee,
"Mornin' sunshine" Michelle said with a half awake smile, her hair was braided to the side and she was shroud in yoga pants and a over sized hoodie.
"Morning., how did you sleep?" I asked making up my cup of coffee she shrugged her shoulders and grunted. None of us were 'prime morning people' that is unless you're Lacey who was out side playing with the dogs in her borrowed work out clothes.
"How does she drink like that and with in hours she's fine?" Michelle asked eyes wide sitting at the breakfast bar looking out the window at Lacey running around
"Medical anomaly? a science experiment to see if day walkers could party hard with the big boys....I blame the government" I said sipping my coffee laughing at my self Michelle chuckled shaking her head.
"What are you doing up anyway?" She said stretching her arms over her head yawning
I jerked my finger over to the door pointing at Zack's back
"Lover boy over there crawled in to my bed and tried to deflower me" I scoffed in a faux dramatic voice
"I deflowered you years ago sugar tits and I'd do it again in a heartbeat" He said with out missing a beat turning around and sticking his tongue out at me. Johnny laughed walking back towards the kitchen.
"Sugar tits huh?" I asked looking at Zack who shrugged his shoulder and gave me a sweet smile
"Lucky your cute" I muttered taking a sip of my coffee Zack stopped his face inches from mine
"I think you know I'm more then just cute" He breathed I looked around the kitchen hiding my slight alarming arousal if there wasn't think called 'self control' or you know our friends just sitting there enjoying there morning coffee I'd let him take me on the kitchen counter.

Valary shuffled down a hour or so later, looking worse for wear Michelle handed her a cup of coffee and some aspirin she looked awful but then again she and Matt almost cleaned house with the bar last night.
"I'm starving., do we have doughnuts?" Val asked looking around at all of us
"No but doughnuts sounds wonderful" I said picking at a cuticle on my pinky
"Mm from that bakery on Main street in down town?" Johnny asked perking up a little Val smiled and nodded leaning back in her chair.
"Well lets not all jump up at once" I said reaching in the bowl grabbing my keys and wallet making my way towards the garage. I asked Val to text me what everyone wanted.

Saturday morning traffic in Huntington was a breeze, you had some people out and about but not many people., I made it to what we all called Down town in about fifteen minuets, I needed the clarity of the drive and some music, I wasn't planning on waking up to Zack in my bed, I don't even know what we are I knew we were not a couple and there is enough sexual tension to fuel a California Forest fire during the dry months., The doughnut shop was technically a bakery but they sold the best damn doughnuts in the area, they also had cute names to go with the day's specials and more times then not they could have opened in Disneyland and made a killing, but I'm happy they opened here. The doughnuts came to $45.50, yes forty five dollars for doughnuts a lot of fucking doughnuts.

I took the bags and thanked the girl making my way back out the door to the car., the sun was warm and the breeze was decent it was a nice fall day. I took a deep breath letting the sent of Huntington fill my lungs, sea salt air, car exhaust, dying fall leaves, baked goods, cigarette smoke. Everything that made my hometown what it was. I loaded the bags of doughnuts in the back seat when I heard footsteps, heavy and quick then my world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taking me forever to pump these updates out., seriously reconsidering my choice of being a adult but such is life.

Feed back is loved and appreciated,

:)