The Perfect Combination

Chapter 31

* FLASHBACK*

Knock knock

"What do you want?" Natalia says as she opens the door to her mother’s house.

"Can’t a friend just come over to hang out with another friend?" I ask while putting on my best smile.

"We aren’t friends so why would you even say that?!" she questions me as she still stands by the door.

I clutch my heart in hurt at what she has just said before I speak.

"So aren’t you gonna invite me in?"

"No" she states while checking what’s happening behind her. I notice her uncomfortable demeanor.

"Is everything ok?" I ask. A question that forces her to look at me.

"Do you wanna go for ice cream or something?" she answers, completely ignoring my question.

I nod my head and she tells me to wait while she grabs her jacket.

We walk, in silence to the once frozen yogurt place in our little neighborhood. Once we have both ordered and are sitting at a bench near the shop I ask her what’s wrong.

"Nothing’s wrong. Everything is just peachy" she replies in a sarcastic tone.

I pull her face up by her chin, forcing her to look at me, and I ask her one more time what’s wrong.

She shrugs my hand from under her chin before telling me the problems she’s having with her mother and once she is done she bursts into tears.

I attempt to pull her into a hug but stiffens her body, causing my ice cream to accidentally drop on the floor.

"I’m so sorry" she says while wiping her tears "Here have mine"

She offers me hers and I say no but she insists so I finally relent and take it.

"It’s better than the flavor you choose anyway" she says as a smile begins to spread on her face.

"So we are just gonna pretend that I just didn’t see you cry?" I say as I continue to eat the ice cream.

"Yep. Me and you aren’t friends Ramos. So there’s no need for us to be all sentimental and tell each other secrets" she explains and I snort.

"Oh Natalia, I don’t need you to tell me all your secrets because I’m pretty sure I know your deepest one" I taunt her.

She gives me a look before she shrugs her shoulders.

"I don’t care what you think princess. It’s not like in a few years you’ll be the father to my kids or my husband" she states as she stands up and begins to walk back home.

"You never know sunshine. I could be the man to make all your dreams come true" I tease her as she rolls her eyes.

Deep down I can’t stop the rapid beating of my heart when I think about the future and her being in mine.

`

"Who’s the day dreamer now?" Lia says as we lay on the pool chairs with the twins next to us.

I laugh at her observation before I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Geez you’re really affectionate" she says once I pull away.

"What can I say? I can’t get enough of you"

"Pervert" she states as she turns her attention back to the magazine on her lap.

We were enjoying the last few days of our holidays, before the season started back up. Lia still had a few more weeks of maternity leave booked so this was our last few days together before I’d have to start sharing a shower with men, rather than my fiancé.

"Sergio" she calls and I turn my gaze towards her.

"Mmmmmm"

"It’s been 7 weeks since the twins were born"

"Really?" I say silently high fiving myself for not having put them in any real danger…yet. "Well congratulations to us" I say as I am a smile towards her but she rolls her eyes.

"What’s wrong?"

She gives out a frustrated grunt before repeating her statement.

"It’s.Been.Seven.Weeks"

"Yeah Lia I know the twins are…Wait it’s been 7 weeks" I say finally registering what she has been saying this whole time.

"We can start having sex again" I say with a smile as Lia nods.

"So you wanna do it here or wait until later" I tease as she launches a magazine at me.

"I’m kidding" I say as I bring her closer.

"Tonight, I’m thanking you" she says as she pulls my face down so I can give her a kiss.

`

Natalia’s Pov

I’m not gonna lie, I may have been planning for this night for quite a long time now. Not that you could blame me though. The first time me and Sergio where ever together in any sort of sexual way was the night I got pregnant. And since then circumstances and people haven’t exactly help facilitate the meeting of our bodies in the bedroom.

But tonight would be first night of, what I hoped would be, many amazing nights together.

"Babe can I come in now" Sergio asks impatiently as he stands outside the bedroom.

"Not yet. Go check on the twins or something. I’ll call you when I’m ready" I instruct him. I hear him groan before stomping his way to nursery.

I put the final touches to my lingerie set and the elaborate set up around the bed before I open the door in search of my fiancé.

I didn’t have to walk too far as I run into Sergio just as he starts walking out of the nursery. He stop’s dead in his tracks, swallow’s some saliva and opens his mouth to speak.

"Damn" is the only thing he can utter.

"You like?" I ask as I give him a full show by doing a little spin.

He nods his head and I can’t help but congratulate myself on leaving him speechless.

I take his hand and lead him to our bedroom for what I plan to be a night of pure passion.

Once we are in the bedroom, he takes a few minutes to inspect the candles and petals I have set out all over the room.

He tries to say something but I hush him by placing my finger on his lips.

"I’m in charge tonight baby" I say to him as I tell him to take off his clothes.

He does as I say and once he is just in his underwear I tell him to lie on his stomach on the bed.

Once he has settled on the bed I take the vanilla-scented massage oil, pour some on my hands and begin rubbing it on his back.

He starts moaning a few minutes into the massage.

"Sergio I haven’t even gotten to the good parts yet" I tease.

"I know but your hands feel so good"

"Well if you wait a little bit more, they could fell a whole lot better on another part of your body" I answer back seductively.

Sergio rolls onto his back at this before pulling me in for a kiss.

The kiss is passionate and full heat as both our tongues fight for dominance.

I’m tempted to tell Sergio to slow down because we have the whole night, but from how good his lips feel on mine I can’t bring myself to say it.

"I want you" he whispers as his lips moves down to my neck.

"Then take me" I answer back with no hesitation.

I can feel his smile on my neck when I say this.

He starts running his hands all over my body once our lips are reattached.

When I start grinding my vagina against his hardened cock, he starts swearing.

"Fuck Lia, don’t do that. I want to enjoy this"

I smile at his reaction but I grind on him once again and this seems to push him over the edge as he flips us over and I find myself lying flat on the mattress, with a very horny Sergio hovering above me.

He takes in all my facial features before surging his lips back on to mine, when I start moaning he moves his right down and starts to play with my wetness through the lace of my panties.

"Fuck Sergio. Don’t stop" I tell him but he doesn’t listen as he pulls he fingers away and he stops kissing me.

"What th…" I begin to complain but before I can continue Sergio crouches down near the foot of the bed, rips my underwear and starts eating me out.

"Fucck" I yell as his tongue works wonders on my clit. He continues to suck and nibble as I struggle to keep still.

When he inserts 2 fingers into me I can’t help but scream out his name.

"Damn baby you taste so good" he says as he pulls away from vagina.

Despite removing his tongue from my clit, he continues to pleasure my through the use of his fingers.

He pumps them in and out of me in at torturous slow pace and when I move my hips in sync with his fingers he starts moving them faster.

After a sustained period of fingering my clit, my breathing becomes erratic and I can feel the buildup of an orgasm.

Sergio sees this and brings his lips back to my clit to work in conjunction with his fingers.

A few more minutes of sucking and his fingers moving in and out of me cause me to lose control as I explode.

Sergio laps up all my juices and once he is satisfied with his work he climbs back up on the bed and begins kissing me.

"Do you taste how sweet you are?" he asks and I nod my head because I haven’t yet recovered from my high.

Sergio smiles at my breathless state before kissing me again.

The kiss is passionate and hungry as both of us can’t get enough of each other.

As the kiss grows more intense he slowly enters me and we both gasp as we try to adjust to each other.

I suck on his neck and he takes this as a sign to start moving.

At first his strokes are slow, as if trying to get me used to his size but when I tighten my legs around his waist he start moving faster.

We don’t say anything to each other as our bodies do the talking and the sound of skin slapping on more skin is the only sound that can be heard in the room.

Sergio continues to move at a tremendous pace and I grip on his back as I show appreciation for the pleasure he is giving me.

It’s not long before his pace falters and I realize that he is close. I can also feel my own walls start to clench as I realize my release is near.

He continues to pound hard and deep into me and soon I feel his liquid explode inside me as my own arrival is reached.

Sergio continues to slowly move in and out of me until all his cum is released. Once he is satisfied, he drops next to me as we both regain our breaths.

When we are breathing somewhat normally, he turns to me.

"10 months and 3 weeks"

"Huh?"

"That’s how long it’s been since I’ve been with someone"

"You lie" I say as I place my head on his chest.

"Me and Ciska - the model I was hanging out with - never did anything beyond kissing" he tells me and I move my face to look up at me.

"Why? I mean you and me still hadn’t acknowledged our feelings for each other yet"

He laughs at me question before he answers.

"It’s because I realized that after our first night together, I didn’t want to share my bed with anyone else. I waited for you and honestly, based on tonight’s performance, I did the right thing"

I can’t help but smile at his confession as I started to kiss him again.

I then move my hands down to his shaft and began stroking him.

"Wanna see how good my hands really feel?" I ask and he nods his head in preparation of another round of passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued...