I'll Jump for You Bill Kaulitz

The last look back is....black.

Jeni and I worked the same shift at Starbucks. It was towards the end of August that Deidre came running into the shop, it was unusually slow that day, and told us she had gotten tickets for TRL.

“I’ve been saving all of my paychecks for this!” she let out a squeal.

“That’s cool,” I took a sip of my Italian soda. “When is it?”

“September 7th,” she answered.

“Day before school starts,” Jeni reminded, raising her eyebrows. “Don’t you have to get ready for school?”

“I’m not gonna miss orientation or anything. That’s in like three days,” she explained. “And I have two tickets. I wanted to know if one of you could come with me. Sarah doesn’t wanna go. Her boyfriend is coming up here that day.”

“Well who’s gonna be there?” Jeni asked.

“Tokio Hotel!” fangirl squeal.

Hm..I would have loved to be on TRL, just not with them there.

Jeni pushed me forward. “Tara would love to go!”

I turned around and glared at her. Jeni smirked.

“Yay!” Deidre hugged me. “I know you’ll like them Tara. We may even get to meet them in person!”

“Yippie,” I sighed and ignored her after that by making a Java Chip.

“It’ll be so much fun Tara. They’re not gonna be the only band on I promise,” Deidre explained.

“I said I would go, okay?” I wiped my bangs out of my face and didn’t look up at her.

“What’s her problem?” she asked Jeni.

“Nothing, its just too early in the morning for her,” thanks Jeni.

When Deidre left Jeni nudged me.

“If you won’t call him then you will meet him again on TRL. I will not see you going into a deeper depression,” she whispered.

I nodded and turned away for a second cause I felt tears coming on. I resolved to call him that night.

Bea’s POV

I sat in my dorm, trying to ignore my roommate as she rattled on about her life. She was from Detroit and had come down to Illinois University just to personally torment me I knew it. She was super blonde and super preppy. And she reminded me too much of Tara. God I hadn’t seen or talked to her in two weeks. She had to be in New York by now.

Ah my cell was ringing. Thank God for some distraction. Nice, it was Tom.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Bea its Tom. Uh…we’re gonna be on TRL next Friday. I was wondering if you wanted to come and see us. We’ve got two extra tickets and Bill has been trying to get a hold of Tara…” silence there. We both knew Bill hadn’t gotten through to her. “So we’ve got tickets if you wanna come.”

“Yeah, I’ll be there,” I sighed. I’d have no one to go with. I couldn’t believe the only true friend I’d had was Tara. Damn life was pointless without her.

“Okay, good,” he said and then, “I miss you.”

“Really?” This was surprising to me. He cared?

“Yeah. I wanted to see you again,” he was so cute.

“Aw that’s so sweet. I’ll be there I promise.”

“Okay, bye.”

“Bye.”

“Who was that?” my roommate Amber asked.

“Uh…my boyfriend,” she didn’t have to know who he was. “He lives in New York now. I’m gonna go visit him next Friday.”

“That’s cool,” she smiled.

“Yeah,” I laid back on my bed and sighed.