Status: Welcome to my first ever story called The Truth enjoy if some or most of you Sonic the Hedgehog fans, then you came to the right story :)

The Truth.

The Truth. Chapter 4.

Here's Chapter 4!

Chapter 4.

"Blizzard!" Sonic instantly jolted from his sleep with Muttski awake also falling from his doggy bed. The cobalt hedgehog was panting hard trying to calm himself down; cold sweat was pouring down from his forehead while trying to reduce his heavy beating heart by putting his hand on his chest. Soon, the door opened incoming his parents who both looked concern for their boy.

"Sonic, are you alright dear?" Bernadette asked as Jules made it over to his son placing his robotic hand on his shoulder. "Did you have a nightmare? There, there, it's okay, I've got you, you're safe with me." Jules said making Sonic stared at him wide-eyed. "Th-Those were the same words you had said to a baby; I had a dream that you were the one that had rescued it from a blizzard, there, there it's okay, I've got you, you're safe with me. Who was that baby?" Sonic asked as the expressions on his parents' faces went from worry to nervousness."

"Try and get some more sleep son, we'll talk in the morning." Stroking his quills a little, the hedgehogs left the room but not without turning off the light in the process shutting the door behind.

Sonic then turned on his side trying to get some shut-eye as a stray tear ran down his muzzle.