Status: Welcome to my first ever story called The Truth enjoy if some or most of you Sonic the Hedgehog fans, then you came to the right story :)

The Truth.

The Truth. Chapter 5.

Here's Chapter 5!

Chapter 5.

The next morning, The hedgehog family had now finished their breakfast and it was now time for the talk. "It wasn't just a dream, it felt so real. There was this woman; she said that her name was Eirwyn and she was also the Spirt of Ice. It only happened to me; I need to know the truth right now." Sonic then got up from his chair with his back turned to the adults. "Tell me the truth, I need to know where I actually came from. Please..."

Jules looked at his and sighed. "Bernadette..." The purple hedgehog nodded slowly. "Yes Jules, it's time we tell Sonic the truth... It's about time he knows." Sonic grew confused. "Know about what?" Jules closed his red eyes placing his hand on his forehead. "Everything. Th-That baby you saw was...you Sonic." The teenaged azure hedgehog silently gasped hearing the robotic hand slightly slam on the kitchen table.

"16 years ago, While the Great War was going on, your Mother and I had to retreat to the Northern Tundra, it was the only way to save ourselves from Julian Robotnik who would take the mobians away from their homes to Robotropolis where he would roboticize them to become his slaves in taking over Möbius. One night, while I was chopping wood to bring to our igloo to stay warm, I found you bundled up in a blanket deep in the forest. There was this force field to protect you from the bitter cold; the harsh winds never even bothered you. Instead, it looked like you were safe."

"But what was I doing in the blizzard in the first place?" "We have no idea, your father was the one who found you there and took you to our temporary home for the time being." Bernadette said. "It was an absolute miracle, no mobian infant would survive in such frigid temperature; it was snowing so much to the point you literally had to squint your eyes just to see which direction you were going. The blizzard never did anything to you; it more protected you than anything else. I had no idea how you got there, you were all alone where if someone would have passed by, they would just pick you up. And the strange part about it was that you were not afraid not one bit." Jules finished explaining as Bernie then spoke up.

"We knew there was something magical about you Sonic." After what had been told to him, the azure hedgehog felt like everything around him had turned black with only the three of them under one gigantic light without another word being said.