Status: Welcome to my first ever story called The Truth enjoy if some or most of you Sonic the Hedgehog fans, then you came to the right story :)

The Truth.

The Truth. Chapter 6.

Hey everyone, sorry for my little absence but here's the final chapter of The Truth enjoy!

Chapter 6.

Later that afternoon, Sonic and his parents were looking through the family photo album at pictures of when the hero was just a baby already born to when he started his first day of school. Bernadette giggled as she came across a photograph of her son when he had gotten paint all over himself when he was trying his hand at finger-painting. Jules smiled when he saw a picture of when the family were saying grace before having Sunday dinner. Even Sonic himself picked up one when he had gotten Muttski for the very first time as a pet.

"Oh Sonic look, this was when Chuck had gave you your first power-ring on your birthday." Sonic took the photo from his mother as tears started to form in his eyes. "Yeah, those were great times back then." Stretching out his peach colored arms, and putting his feet up on the footstool, the teenaged hedgehog looked at the elders and smiled.

"You know guys, I've been thinking, how would you both like for all of us to spend the day together?" Staring at one another, "But don't you want to go to the movies with Tails?" Jules asked seeing his boy shake his head. "I changed my mind, besides he'll understand. We can get lunch, and of course, we can take a walk in the park." He winked. They both smiled.

"That sounds like a great idea honey, I haven't really been out of the house in a very long time." Bernie said getting her brown purse and together, the hedgehog family were off to enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

"I can always find out about my origins another time, but right now, I'm going to be with my family and nothing is ever going to tear us apart." Sonic thought.

~*The End~*

There you have it, the ending of another great story. Sorry if this sounds a little too rushed but more Sonic stories will be coming your way quite shortly.

Families are like flowers in a flower pot, the more they bloom, the more your love grows for another :)