Status: I'm both intrigued and disgusted by this.

Addicted to Corruption

Raina

"Hey Raina the triplets are coming over. Are you going to you going to be one of the guys today?" He laughed.

"Screw you Ryan. You know I can't act like one of the guys when Jack is around."

"And why is that?"

"Because he has this huge crush on me and it's fun too tease him." I winked with a laugh.

"Well too bad cause you're mines." He said barely over a whisper as he pushed his lips against mines. I smiled mid kiss letting a small giggle slip past my lips. "Be out in ten minutes." He commanded as I stuck my tongue out at him. I rolled my eyes as he closed the door. Let me explain a little. The triplets are Ryan's best friends. I would say ours, but I don't think the consider me a part of them. I'm more like the twin sister they can't escape. Anyways Mack is the oldest by a few minutes. He has black hair with a blonde streak. Jack is the middle one. He has black hair with a red streak. Lastly, Zack is the youngest of the trio. He has black hair with a blue streak. The streaks are to tell them apart. Believe it or not they're identical triplets.

They're all about 6'1" with dreamy gray eyes. Not the snowy gray day color. The it's almost silver gray color. Somehow you get lost in them. Like Ryan they are quite built. They're all athletic,including Ryan, and I hate it. They pick on me for being short. Obviously Ryan and I aren't identical twins. I have hazel eyes,whereas his his a dark green. No way you can not love them. He's the same height as the triplets, leaving me at 5'3". You guess it, I end up the person the play keep away with. It sucks.

Purposely waiting twenty minutes before getting up, I walked into the kitchen and grab me a bottle of apple juice before going to see what they were up too. As I expected they were playing the latest version of mortal kombat. I laughed seeing as the didn't notice me watching. Getting bored with just watching I walked over and AAT in Jack's lap.

"Hey darling, did you miss me?" I flirted. He began to rub my knee and I felt myself began to purr. They paused the game before looking at me curiously.

"It's a hotspot for me. Geesh."

"You're sister is so weird."

"Love you too Mack." I said kissing his cheek only to have him pull me into a hug. I seen as Jack pouted. I laughed before walking over to him and lightly placing a kiss against his lips. More like a quick peck. He blushed slightly and I laughed. I was having way too much fun and I still had Zack too torture. He was going to be a little harder since he was playing the game. Without any hesitation I sat between his legs and grabbed the controller before whispering in his ear.

"Maybe if you teach me how to play this, I'll teach you how to play something else later." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Ryan tried hard not to laugh as Zack scooted away from me.

"Dude your sister is a fucking tease." He said through gritted teeth. I could see him getting hard through his sweats.

"Zack the worst thing you can do is call her a tease to her face. She's only going to mess with you now."he laughed. I winked at him before feigning hurt.

"Am not Ry! I'm hot. Does anybody else want a Popsicle?" I asked getting up and touching Zack shoulder gently as I walked past him to the kitchen.

"And let the games begin." I found it funny that Ryan was encouraging me to flirt with them. Maybe because he knew he was the one that ended up in my bed instead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I the only one who loves Raina?

More to come. Patience