Status: Ongoing

Zodiac Gaze

Showdown 1: I summon thee....

Showdown 1 : I summon thee.....

This Story begins with a young man walking along sightseeing within Tokyo, Japan. "Hmm so this is japan. Well it's different from mainland China that's for sure. There's a lot places here. I wonder what I'll find?" The young man said with a smile on his face. As he continue to walk, he sees two girls getting harassed by some thug. "Heh I looks like there's some lowlives asses I can kick. Alright time to have some fun!" He said with a smirk. He then approach the thugs and said, " Hey! If you guys are looking for a good time? Why not fight me?" he said while cracking his knuckle. The thugs laugh and said, "Listen kid why won't leave before we make you cry in front of these bitches from the asskicking your going to get.". The young man then punches one of the thugs in the face, sending him flying towards the cross walk, knocking him out. " You bastard!" said one of the thug as he rushed the young man only to be tripped and kicked in the solar plexus. The last thug pulls out a knife and began charging at the young man. The young man then took a stance and said " Fu Rin Zan Ryuu: Shippuzan!" Then processed to slash kick him multiple time until the thug was unconscious. He then looked at the girls and said, "Are you guys alright?". The two girls looked at each other and nodded at the young man. One of the girls asked for the young man name and he replied, "Oh my name is Chao Gang. I'm new to this city and country.". He then was distracted by an announcement about a game and said, "Excuse me what's that on the screen over there?". One of the girl smiled and said, "Oh that's a commercial for card game called Zodiac Gaze. It's popular around Japan that they have weekly tournaments around here in Tokyo. Why do you ask? Are you interested in it?". Chao thought about it and as he was about to answer, a cop comes around to see what had happen. The girls explains that Chao save them from the thugs on the ground. The cop then congratulated Chao and wonder what his information was. Chao gave the cop his information and the cop let him head on his merry way. The girls wave goodbye to Chao and he wave back as he was walking away. A few hours has passed, Chao was wondering to himself, "Hmm I wonder what will happen next?". Chao then saw what looked like three guys attacking another girl. He then sigh and said, " What's up with guys and attacking girls. Seriously don't they have anything better to do? Welp I guess I'll have to kick some ass again.". He then rushes to the girls aid and punches one the guys. He then looked at the guys closely and saw that they didn't look human in they look like monsters. "Wh-Wh-What the hell are they?" He said while protecting the girl. The girl then grabbed him and said, "Come with me.". They start to running until they found a good hiding spot. He looks at the girl and asked, "Hey you seem to know what things are. What are they? They kind of look human.". The girl then said, "They were human. Those things are called Seekers and they're after the stars that I have.". Chao had question look on his face and asked, " Stars? You mean like the ones in the sky?". The girl shoke her head and showed him a stone case then said, "This is a star and very special one in fact.". Chao was surpised to see the star and said, "Hey that looks like the cases for that card game Zodiac Gaze. But why is it petrified?". Chao then felt a pulsation throughout his body and the case began to glow. The girl was surpised to that the case started to glow and said, "So your it's chosen user? If that's the case then we might be able fend off the Seekers.". The girl then gave the case to Chao and said, "Now to awaken your star you must hold the case, take a pose, and say I your name summon thee." . As Chao was about to say something about the explaination, the Seekers found them and notice the stone case in Chao's head. One of the Seekers said, "Star......Give..........Us....That....Star!". The girl then shouted at Chao, "Hey hurry up they're going to rush you for your star!". Chao then looked at the Seekers and said, "Well I don't know what's going. I know this I'm going to protect this girl.". He then takes a martial arts' pose and said, "I, Chao Gang, summon thee...!". The case then let out a giant green light as stone bacame metal and inject cards into itself. The case the said, "Aries!" and let out a war cry. Chao then looked amazed and said, "Awesome! Alright let's do this!". After a couple minutes of fighting, the Seekers were destroyed and the girl said, "You did well for your first bout. Allow me to introcudes myself, My name is Akae and I'm a Zodiac. I hope we'll good together." Chao nodded and said, "My name is Chao Gang and I hope we together too.". And that's how this adventure begins........
♠ ♠ ♠
This is still ongoing