Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

All My Ex’s Should Live In Texas

"So…" Fire said as I walked out my room.

"So what?" I said confused.

"How did the date go last night? Anything naughty?"

"Seriously Fire? If I did have sex with Beau, which I didn’t, wouldn’t you hear it?"

"So you are trying to say your a sex animal without knowing you’re a sex animal?"

"Were you dropped on your head as a baby?" I asked. I swear to god that she has no brain in that head of hers. Thank god you don’t need to think to much for photography. I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter and grabbed my duffle bag and headed out the door. I first had to go my Biology class. Which wasn’t to hard for me, but today I just couldn’t keep up. Half way through taking notes, I said fuck it and recorded the rest of the notes on my phone. The whole time during class, I kept ranting to myself. I noticed a few people around were laughing. By now, everyone knew who I was and was pretty much cool with me. I even made some friends with some of them. Class was over before I knew it. I gathered my things and headed to Consol. As soon as I got there, I see a familiar car. I immediately began to think why the fuck Jeremy was here. The last time I saw him was senior graduation three years ago. Well, there goes my great day.

I walked in towards the ice and sat my bag down on the bench and began to take out my skates and lace them up. I got on the ice and began stretching.

"You still look beautiful"

"Go fuck yourself Jeremy…"

"Now that’s not a nice way to treat a friend"

"I don’t have to be nice and you’re no friend of mine"

"Don’t be like that! I still love you, you know"

"And I don’t love you. There’s a reason why I broke up with you. Why don’t you get it through you big, egotistical, thick skull of yours"

"Because I get what I want and I want you back Alexis" Jeremy said grabbing my wrist really hard. See what had happen was during Sophomore year, Beau had a girlfriend at the time and I had dated Jeremy. I really loved Jeremy, I did. We dated for 10 months and in those 10 months it was like a fairy tale. I thought we’d last through high school and eventually get married because I honestly thought he was the one for me. But boy was I wrong. One Saturday night, I was home alone. So I thought I’d drop by to see Jeremy. I got to his house and noticed a extra car in the drive way. I know for sure his mom and dad didn’t get him a new car. I walked up to the front door and knocked. His dad answered and looked at me with a sad face. None the less, he let me in. I walked up the stairs to his room and as soon as I get to his room I hear him talking to someone? I knock lightly and Jeremy answered. He didn’t have a shirt on and his hair was in a mess. In fact, he was just in his boxers.

"Hey Alexis, whatcha doing here?" Jeremy said.

"I was home alone so I thought I’d drop by…" I smiled. I didn’t know what was on the other side of that door.

"Well you could have let know you was coming…would’ve gave me the chance to clean up my room a little"

"You know I don’t mind your room being a little messy babe" I said pushing Jeremy to the side. I walked in his room and saw none other than Katie in his bed. When It clicked, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I think I was more angry at that moment than being sad. I looked at her than at him. I took a step towards Jeremy and gave him a good punch to the face.

"I gave you everything and this is how you repay me? I thought I was a good girlfriend. Apparently I wasn’t good enough for you because you cheated on me with this bitch. You knew damn well she bullied me!!! Did she pay you to date me? or did just date me because you felt sorry for me?"

"Babe, it isn’t what it looks like"

"Really? Because it looks like you were about to fuck Katie senseless. I’m done with you. I don’t ever want to see your pathetic, cheating ass again" I said with tears threating to spill over. Best part about it, Jeremy was my coach Lisa’s son.

"Let me go Jeremy. You were pathetic then and you still are!"

"This… Isn’t… Over" Jeremy growled under his breath. I wasn’t scared of him.

"Yes it is. Its been over" I said as I jerked my wrist away.

"Did Jeremy bother you Alexis?" Lisa asked walking up.

"No, just had small chat. Can we get started? I want everything to be perfect for competition"

"That’s the spirit!" Lisa said patting my back. Lisa knows that I broke up with Jeremy. Even though Jeremy was her son, and she knew he did wrong, she said it was the best decision I’ve ever made. I couldn’t agree more. During practice, I was a little rusty during my triple axel landings but it was nothing to major.

—-

"How was your day, My love?" Beau asked as he hugged me from behind. I was making spaghetti tacos for dinner. It was simple yet delicious.

"It was rather swell! Practice went very good. I mean I may have been rusty when landing, but that’s nothing to big of a problem." I replied. I don’t know if I should tell Beau about Jeremy. But if this relationship was going to work, we’d have to trust each other and tell one another everything. "You remember Jeremy, right?"

"The asshole you cheated on you with Katie? Yeah, I remember him. What about him?"

"Well when I got to practice he was there. He wants me back"

"WHAT?!?! He cheated on you though"

"Yeah, I know that but I told him I didn’t want him back."

"Good because I’m damned determined not to lose you."

"He also said this wasn’t over. Which means he’ll be back for more"

"Well, he’s not going to be back to bother you. I’ll make damn sure of that."

"Thanks babe but I don’t think I’ll need the protection. I think he’d be to scared to start anything. Remember, he’s scared of dark and he sleeps with a buzz light year night light." I said. Beau let out a laugh.

"What a pussy!"

I knew Jeremy would be back. I had that gut feeling he would be. This would turn out to be just like the story in the movies where the ex wants the girl back but the girl doesn’t the ex back so the ex goes through everything and anything to get the girl back. But I know I got the best group of people to protect me. They are known as the Pittsburgh Penguins.