Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

Here's Your One Chance Fancy, Don't Let Me Down Part 1

*2 Months Later, February 2010

When I found out I was on the Olympic team, I began to cry. All the that hard work and extra hours really paid off. I couldn't contain my excitement, so I told everyone! When I old my mom, she broke down In tears and said "I'm so proud of you. You're father would be proud of you to you know." I just looked at her. I don't remember much of my dad. All I remember is that one day when I came home from school one day and my dad's things were packed up ad by the door.

When I told Sidney and the guys, Geno wanted to go out and celebrate with alcohol. Someone had to brake the poor Russian teddy bears art and say I wasn't legal yet. So what we ended up doing was having a BBQ at Flowers place. Once I got there, I immediately met Jordan's girlfriend Heather and Flower' Girlfriend Vero. Flower and Vero have been dating since the were teens. They were really cute together. I want a relationship like theirs. It was at that moment I began to think about Beau. I haven't thought about him in months. I wonder what he's doing? I wonder how he's doing with Katie? I hated her so much. She took the one thing I'll ever love besides figure skating. I excused myself and went inside. My mind was racing of memories of Beau and I. I smiled because some of them were crazy. We could've had a beautiful relationship if it wasn't for Katie. And a amazing friendship was ruined all because of one girl.

"You alright?" I looked up see Vero standing next to me.

"I'm fine really"

"That face says other wise," Vero said taking a seat "You want to talk about it?"

"It's just when I see you and flower, I can't help but want a relationship like yours"

"Believe me when I say you'll get your fairy tale ending. In fact, I have the perfect prince charming" Vero said.

It was a nice gesture for her to set me up with someone, but I only wanted one person. I may not get the chance to actually have him, but I only wanted him and I'm only him. That guy goes by the name of Beau Bennett.

"Vero, its nice of you to set me up with someone but there's only person I want"

"Awe, who is he?"

"His name is Beau Bennett. We knew each other growing up. We'd spend every Friday night watching anything and everything hockey. But he started to take hockey serious when he knew he could go pro. Then he got himself a girlfriend. After that, he made me his third choice. I couldn't take the pain of him loving another girl, so I left California and never looked back," I said tears were at the brim of my eyes "That girlfriend's name is Katie and she's been a bully to me since the third grade. She took the one thing I knew I wanted! IT ISN'T FUCKING FAIR!!!"

"He's missing out then. You're an amazing girl Alexis" Vero said hugging me and wiping the tears. There was something about Vero that made me feel happy. Whatever it was, I was glad she had it and hoped she kept it.