Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

Home Sweet Home

*Fast Forward, June 1st 2012*

In the summer months in California, what's the first thing you think of? Girls being desperate and showing off their assets, guys with only swim trunks on, and the most important, the parties. I've been to a few, and I had a great time. I'm not a party type of girl, but Beau always insisted that I go with him. Which make me wonder if I'll bump into him. I know he's home for the summer because my mom had lunch with his mom and his sister Bailey the other day. My mom proceeded to tell me after she had lunch with them that "Maybe you can fix your relationship with him" If only it was that easy. Though when I think about it, going to Pittsburgh was probably a selfish thing to do. If I hadn't of made the choice to go, I wouldn't have made the best group of friends. So, I decided it would be awesome to invite Fire out to California with me. I made a deal with her the last week of school that if she came to California with me, I'd go to Texas with her.

"I'm really excited! I'm going to see some hot hunks in trunks!" Fire said.

"Fire! Keep your vagina in your pants! The last thing you need is an STD"

"Right! But I just can't help it. Guys from California are hot! or so I've been told..."

"That may be true, but they are also trouble makers. Besides, I'm not ready to be a godmother"

"Ha ha ha... wait.. what?!"

I smirked and grabbed my bags. I know Fire is a big girl and she can make her own choices, But I'm just looking out for her. STD's can be pretty scary.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked. She picked up her things and headed to the front of LAX where my mom would be picking us up. I quickly saw my mom and ran for her.

"I missed you mom! Where's Devon?"

"He'll be here tomorrow afternoon"

"Oh where are my manners! Mom, this is sapphire. Fire this is my mom Debra"

"It's nice to meet you" Fire said shaking my mom's hand. My mom nodded.

"Like wise. Please call me Debra. Grandma is at the house so we need to get going..."

We got in the car and headed home. On the way, I see Fire in the back seat amazed with the scenery. I knew I'd have to take her down to Hollywood boulevard for pictures. Soon, we roll up the drive way of the house I grew up in. I grabbed my things and headed inside.

"Grammy!" I shouted. I ran to her and hugged her. The last time I saw her was Christmas. I don't see her enough, so for Christmas I got her an Ipad and downloaded Skype. Trying to explain how Skype works to your 67 year old grandma is quite the challenge.

"It's good to see your dear!" My grandma hugged me back "Who's this young lady?"

"Gram, this is my friend I met while going to U of Pitts. Sapphire meet my grandma, Iris"

"Like the flower?" Fire asked.

"Yes, like the flower. Alexis talks highly of you!" My grandma said.

"I hope its nothing but good things!"

I smiled to my grandma and grabbed my things and lead Fire up to my room. It was really nice coming back. This room holds a lot of memories. Some good, Some bad. Most of them have Beau involved one way or another.

"Nice room" Fire said bringing me out my thoughts.

"It was big enough for me." I replied. I see Fire set her stuff down next to my bed and take a look around my room. She stopped at the wall where I kept and hung all my pictures. She smiled at the ones and Beau.

"Who's this? He's cute!"

"Oh him?" I said walking over to her "His name is Beau Bennett. Me and him used to be friends."

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking"

"He made me his third choice. It was hockey, her, then me"

"Who's her?"

"Katie Smith. The Bitch made my life a living hell from the third grade up until senior year."

"Where do you think she is?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

Fire dropped the subject. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Talking about him made me happy and after 3 years of not seeing him, I actually miss him.

"You miss him huh?"

"A lot"

"Maybe we'll run into him"

"I can only dream" I said "Bring your camera, I'm going to show you around Los Angeles!"

*Beau's Pov*

"Beau you know where she lives! Just go visit her. I know you want to go see her" My mom said.

"Mom, its not that simple. Besides, you know I'm still with-"

"With Katie. Sweetie, I'm happy that you're happy but no one likes her!" My mom stated. Yes, after so long, I was still dating Katie Smith. If I was happy, I'd would question it. Katie is hinting towards marriage. As much as I want to marry her, I'm not ready for it. I'm only 20!

"But mom, I love her!"

"Do you really love her? or do you just say that to mask your feelings for Alexis?" my mom said. I hated when my mom was right. I hate to admit it, but I do got feelings for Alexis. I wished I told Alexis my feelings about her years ago. I made the mistakes of dating Katie. Me and Katie's relationship is just a big mistake anyway. I don't know why I kept her around. Maybe it was because I liked the feeling of having someone to have around. My thoughts were being interrupted by my phone vibrating.

Hey there Beau-tastic! First party of the summer at 8! You coming? It was my good friend Ryan. He always threw the best parties. So I was so down for it.

For sure dude...

End of Beau's Pov

Me and Fire was on Hollywood Boulevard. She was enjoying the view and she snapped pictures left and right. While Fire was taking a picture, I heard my name being shouted. I turned around and saw Ryan coming over to me.

"Alexis! Nice to see you again!" Ryan side hugged me.

"Hey Ryan! Like wise. What are you doing here?"

"Getting party supplies. You?"

"Taking my friend Fire here around Los Angeles! She's a photographer in training!"

"Cool. So, my party is at 8. You want to come?"

"Sure. Don't mind me when I bring Fire."

"The more the merrier is what I always say! I got to get other party supplies. See you at the party"

"See you later!" I waved Ryan bye.

"Who was that?" Fire said coming up to me.

"Good friend of mine. You up for your first Cali party?"

---

Fire and I was getting ready for the party, when my mom walked in.

"Ooh where you ladies going?"

"You remember Ryan, right? Well while we ran into him on Hollywood Boulevard and he invited us to his party"

"Oh! Well you want to look cute. Wear those black glittery pumps I got you for your birthday last year."

"Mom, were going to a house party, not a strip club..."

"Alright whatever you say" She said walking out the room.

"Fire, you ready to go?"

"Yeah"

"Alright mom were leaving. We'll be back before midnight!" I shouted. I heard a faint okay. My mom is a pretty cool mom. She understands that I need to go to parties and be a normal teenager. But she normally asks me about it first. She's hiding something. Fire and I made the 4 block trip down to Ryan's house. Once we got there, the music is already pulsing through the windows. I knocked on the door and Ryan answered.

"You made it! Beverages are in the kitchen and if you decide to bone someone, please take it upstairs and remember, safe sex is the best sex!" Ryan said. I looked around and swore up and down I saw Katie. If Katie's here, then Beau is here to. I knew my mom was hiding something! Then my hunch was confirmed. Katie was talking to Fire who was in the kitchen getting herself a beer. I marched my way into the Kitchen. Katie couldn't believe her eyes when she saw me. Then it only got sour from there.

"What are you doing here!?" Katie scoffed.

"Ryan invited me here"

"Well you're not popular enough to be here. So just done everyone a favor a leave." Katie said. I felt bad for Fire. She had no idea what the hell was going on. That, and she was in the middle of our spat.

"No. Look Katie there's a difference between me then in 2008 and me now"

"And just what is that?"

"I'm not going to stand here and take your shit"

"Oh looks like that gold medal did wonders on your confidence. Tell me, how's your grandpa doing?" she asked. I had every right to just punch her and trust me, I wanted to. I was going to be the bigger person and walk away.

"I have right to punch you right now. But I'm not going to"

"Yeah, that's what I thought"

"But Katie sweetie, here's the thing. I actually went to the Olympics and yes, I did win gold. It was rightfully earned. But while all that was going on, I was and still am going to school earning my degree. What have to done with your life since high school? I can probably predict for you. You work the street corners looking like the desperate whore that you are and always have been." I said with a smirk. I felt pretty damn good about myself. I grabbed a beer and headed outside to the back deck, opened my beer and took a long drink of it.

"I wish we would meet again under better conditions"

"I know Beau" I said. I just knew it was him. The gut feelings were just there.

"I never got to ask why you left"

"I left for a good reason"

"And?"

"I left because you picked her over me. Beau, before she got into the picture me and you were inseperable. We spent every Friday night together! Do you know how much I looked forward to our night?" I said. "She bullied me for fucks sake Beau! She made me feel like I was useless and worthless. You know exactly what she did to me Sophomore and Senior year!" I felt the tears spill over. Why was I crying over him?

"Alexis I-"

"No, Beau don't. Until you know what I just said to you, don't talk to me..." I said chugging the rest of my soda. I went inside to find Fire and quickly found her talking to Ryan. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand and left the party. That night I couldn't sleep. So I ended up crying myself to sleep.