Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

Mistakes Were Made

*Beau’s Pov*

I knew I should’ve ran after her last night but I didn’t. I couldn’t move my feet. It was like they were planted on the ground.

"Dude your girl is blowing phone" Ryan said. Me and Ryan decided to go out and get lunch together and catch up.

"She’s been calling me all morning."

"Are you ever going to break up with her?" Ryan asked "I mean did you see the way Katie bullied her in high school? She didn’t come to school for weeks after she got home from being in a coma sophomore year! At Senior prom, Katie ruined her whole night by her rude comments about her dress which she looked beautiful in and last night, she had a lot of balls to bring up her grandpa. I’m surprised she didn’t punch the bitch. If I was her, I’d punch her…"

"I know. I made a mistake with dating Katie."

"Sounds like you like Alexis"

"I do. I like her a lot why?"

"Because she’s across the street right now with some guy" Ryan said. I looked over towards Alexis and sure enough she was with some guy who looked to old for her. I can just feel myself getting jealous. The only person she should be with is me, but I blew the one chance I had.

"You’re so jealous!"

"Yeah, I’m not going to sit here and deny it"

"Then do something about it. She’s a good looking girl and guys here in Cali won’t hesitate to pick her up. So she won’t stay single for long" Ryan said. I sighed knowing he was right. I made a mental note to stop by Sandy’s flower shop and get her favorite flowers, Roses and Tiger Lilies.

~~~~~~

I was waiting for Katie at the park. This was it. I was finally going to be free from this girl. Over the years of dating her, Katie began getting obsessive. She wanted know where I was, who was with and what I as doing at all times. She would even give other girls death glares for just looking at me.

"Hey! Why didn't you answer my phone calls?!?!" Katie said angry. I can already see the argument happening before it even started.

"I was out having lunch with Ryan!"

"Well you need to spend time with your girlfriend" Katie said straddling my lap.

"Katie We're in public!"

"So? That hasn't stopped us before"

"Stop!"

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm going to Pittsburgh in August. You know, to play for the penguins."

"Beau! Why didn't you tell me!"

"Because I knew you'd freak out!"

"You damn right I would. I don't want you and her in the same state let alone in the same city! I don't like her and I don't want you near her!"

"Well to damn bad Katie! This is a once in life time opportunity! I'm going to be in the NHL! This is something I worked my ass off for and I'm not going to let a spoiled little brat like you ruin that for me" I said. I wasn't shocked that I said it. I was something floating in my head for a while now. I felt more at ease once the thought left my brain.

"Wh- What's the meaning of this?" Katie said.

"I'm breaking up with you. I have made a big mistake with dating you Katie. I made a mistake picking you over Alexis"

"You can't brake up with me!"

"I can and I just did!"

"Whatever. Just know that I cheated on you multiple times. Each one was better than you!"

"Like Alexis said, you are the whore you always were and always will be"

*End of Beau's Pov*

"Hey Evan!" I said hugging my 2010 Olympic teammate.

"Hey! How you've been" Evan said. I looked across the street and saw Ryan with Beau. This couldn't of been more perfect.

"I've been great! Just taking the summer off"

"Cool. Anything awesome planned this summer?"

"Yeah. My friend Fire whom I met in college is taking me to Texas next month"

"Nice! Texas is pretty crazy. How's the schooling treating you?"

"Stressful to say the least. I had homework, school work, exams and on top of that practice. I just want to say fuck it all and move to the Bahamas" I said laughing.

"I feel you on that one!" Evan said laughing along with me. Evan and I carried on with lunch catching up. Half way through, I see Beau and Ryan get up and leave. I think I've accomplished my goal.

"You like that guy over there or something?" Evan said raising his eyebrow at me.

"Excuse me?" I said. How did he know anything? I didn't even tell him anything at all! I mean, was it that obvious?

"You like him or you think he's cute. You know, the blonde-ish one you was looking at"

"I like him and know him. And yes, he's cute. His name is Beau Bennett. I knew him all my life. We hung out every Friday and watched hockey games or anything hockey related! I've seen the movie Miracle more times than I count on mine and your fingers and toes! But he's got a girlfriend that's bullied me from the third grade till senior year"

"And you think by making him jealous will help any? That's pretty low for you actually. It's going to probably bite you in the ass some day"

"I know and I'm not proud of it. But its the only way for him to really make a move..."

"And do you think that's okay?"

"No, but I can't wait forever Evan! I want him and only him!"

"Maybe you should move on? Maybe he's happy with her"

"Evan there's now way in hell he's happy with her! He looked so miserable"

"It's your decision. You want him, then go get him" Evan said. I smiled. We split the bill because I wasn't allowing him to pay for lunch. When I got home, I see a bouquet of red roses on my bed.

"Who are these from?" I ask Fire who was sitting at my desk on her laptop working on pictures probably.

"You're Boyfriend Beau!" Fire shouted.

"He's not my boyfriend"

"Yet!" She said. I threw the closest thing to me -which was my In Cold Blood book- and threw it at her hitting her in the forehead.

"Hey!"

I just rolled my eyes and picked the flowers up. They smelled amazing and really fresh. Then I saw a white card in the middle. I pulled it out and began to read it.

Dear Alexis,

Words can't even being to explain how sorry I am. If I could, I'd take it all back. I know now that picking Katie over you was a mistake. So I finally grew a pair of balls and broke up with her. I got you these because I know you love roses and tiger lilies. But I also want to make up for the lost time and the tears that you've shed because of me.

Love,
Beau<3 xo

"Awe! That's so cute!" Fire said pulling the card out of my hands. "At least he's trying!"

"I'm scared to let him back in Fire. After all, he is the reason why I left in the first place."

"You'll never know until you open up" She said. She had a point. I couldn't be in fear if I wanted him back in my life. And boy did I want him back.

"But what if he hurts me again?"

"I don't think he'll make the same mistake again." Fire paused "And if he does, I'll beat his ass and serve his balls to him on a silver platter"