Status: Working Hard! Suggestions and Ideas are welcomed!

Everything You Want

Move In With Me?

Summer is almost over. People all over the states are starting school soon, including me. Was I excited to start school? Yes and no. Yes, because fire and I are getting our very own apartment. I hated those small, tiny, hot and stuffy dorm rooms. I also hated them because if you had secrets(s) you didn't want to get out, they got out somehow. Basically what I'm trying to say is that everyone knew everyone's business and I didn't like it. No, because I knew once the semester got going, I'd be swamped with school work.

"You sure you want your own place?" My mom asked. Once I told my mom about me and fire getting our own apartment, she began to get worried. Why? her last child was moving out and she'd have no one in the house with her. "Having your own place comes with huge responsibility"

"Yeah, I'm sure. God forbid if someone see's me naked." I said shivering at the thought. See what had happened was I had just gotten out the shower and to get back to my room, I had to walk down the hall. Since we had a co-ed dorm rooms, some guy thought he'd be funny and pull on my towel as he was walking by causing it to fall to the floor. Thank god Fire was near by to rescue me.

"Is Beau moving in with you?"

"Yes... um I haven't asked him yet."

"Well get to it!" My mom said leaving my room. I figured the best way to fix me and Beau's relationship was for him to move in with fire and I. Since we only can afford a two bedroom apartment, Beau will be sharing the same bedroom as me. I don't have a problem with that if you catch my drift. I grabbed my phone from besides me and texted Beau.

Hey! do you think you can come over?

Sure!

Not even 5 minutes later, Beau was walking through my bedroom door. He looked amazing! He was in jeans, a white shirt that clung to his body, and his black & white sneakers.

"Beau you're here! I got a very serious question to ask you"

"And that is?" Beau said getting on the floor with me. As soon as he sat down with me, I felt my cheeks heat up. The things Beau does to me.

"Fire and I are getting our own place at the start of august and I know you're going to Pittsburgh."

"Where are you heading with this?"

"I want you to move in with me and fire. We can only afford a two bedroom apart-"

"So i'll take the couch?"

"I was hoping you and I can share a bed." I mumbled. I felt a blush creep on to my face once more. I wanted Beau on a intimate level. There's nothing I want more than to give Beau my innocence. But I feel like I'm not ready for it. I wanted that moment where I lose my virginity special. If that means waiting, than so be it.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear you" Beau said. I know he heard me and I know he had a smirk on his face. I felt a bit sassy today so I said;

"You heard me Bennett"

"Calling me by my last name? Okay Thatcher I'd love to share a bed with you" Beau said putting his hand under my chin pulling my face to his. We was face to face and he could tell I was blushing...hard. Beau smiled at me and I smiled, This was the moment I've been waiting for all summer. Scratch that, I've been waiting for this since forever! I leaned in and Beau leaned in and right as we were about to kiss, Devon walked in.

"Oh was I interrupting something?" Devon said smirking. He knew about me liking Beau. He just ruined my moment!

"Yeah, you were!" I said growling. I swear, if he valued his life, he'd walk out my room right now.

"Sorry, mom wanted to know if you had everything ready to go"

"Just about. I need about 10 more minutes." I said, Devon nodded. I just looked at my feet not knowing what to do. Then I felt fingers under my chin and my head turning to look at Beau. With one quick motion, Beau leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was better than I thought it would be and more. I know this may sound cliché, but I felt sparks. The wait was surely worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short... Feedback?