Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

ElloSteph

(A/N: This has to do with her newest video that she posted, it was at playlist live. Your 16-18 and have your driver license c/h stands for color here and f/n means family member, Y/n means your name and f/f Is favorite food)
Secaucus, New Jersey in the meadowlands expo hall was the latest playlist live where many youtubers come to see a crowd of fans. I know because I was one of them since this year I asked for tickets early before they ran out because I wasn't going to lose my chance to meet my favorite youtuber ElloSteph and the others ! I got changed into my favorite pair of (c/h) jeans and my favorite (c/h) shirt with my black sneakers but once I was ready I grabbed my things and jogged downstairs "(f/m) ! I'm going to playlist live now !" I yelled out loudly while grabbing my car keys and pulling my hoodie on waiting for the response, that's when I left and drove off. When I arrived to the building I found the closest parking spot and went inside, there was a lot of people here I was starting to feel a little nervous but I immediately pushed the feeling away 'nothing to be nervous about' I reassured silently to myself before walking farther into the building going to find where I wanted to go first when I heard HER voice. It was like no other, like a beautiful melody "I'll be right back .. I gotta forgot something!" Steph called out to another person I turned to face her with wide eyes but she didn't notice me at first or so o thought "uhm... " I whispered biting on my lower lip as I held onto my phone "hi, I'm steph .. Are you okay?" She asked standing in front of me, I smiled at her "I'm (Y/N), yeah a little nervous I never thought I would actually get to meet you... Can we take a picture please?" She gave a soft laugh before nodding her head so I stood beside her and got the camera on my phone ready taking the quick picture. I gazed at the picture smiling widely 'wow, she's beautiful' I thought hearing her laugh again 'I don't know about that but I think your gorgeous" I looked up at her confusion crossed my face "I said that out loud?" She nodded her head I felt all the heat come to my face, I knew I was blushing so hard but I didn't know what I felt more embarrassed or stupid and I wasn't going to stay to figure it out even more. I quietly thanked her before turning away starting to walk when a hand took a hold of my own keeping me there "wait ! Y/n , do you wanna hang out after I'm finished at playlist ?" I looked into her eyes not seeing pity but only caring, she cared for me ? Or was it something else ? I wasn't good with reading people "sure ... Meet me right here when your done" I flashed her my cutest smile giving her a quick hug before walking off to see a panel some youtubers were doing.

Time Skip because I never went to one so I don't know what goes on !
It was kind of late but I already told my f/m (guardian or parent) I would be hanging out with a friend for a bit before I go home and it was sort of true, it's okay to feel like she's my friend right ? I stood leaning against the wall closest to where we first met this morning and waited seeing some familiar youtubers and the not so familiar youtubers though she was only on my mind. Was she playing me ? Was she even gonna show ? Why did she want to hang out with me ? I zoned out for a minute for the next thing I felt was a hand on my shoulder shaking me a little "y/n ?" Steph asked a worried expression crossing her face now as she stared at me "I'm sorry I zoned out a little" I said honestly following outside where we began to walk and talk about things we liked, things we went through even why I started to watch her videos but I answered immediately "you inspired me... You helped me believe it's okay to love whoever I want and it's nothing wrong with that" I said looking down at my shoes "that and I thought you were really pretty" I added laughing with her, it was so fun being with her. We went to a nearby restaurant we did half and half on the check, I sat across from her taking a bite out of my f/f while she told me more about herself which thing was just more to like about her. After we ate, we walked slowly back to where she was staying and she was telling me a recent story that happened to her "oh my god, I can't believe it!" I replied watching her nods her head "it's true ! That's what happened and he went crazy" we both laughed but the laughter fell quickly as we came to a stop. Steph tucked her hair behind her ear biting on her lower lip as she gazed at the building "this is me" she said I nodded my head in reply "I had a great time with you.. I didn't want it to end" I murmured honestly when suddenly I felt her hand lifting my head so I was looking up at her "I didn't either but we'll stay in contact and I'll see you tomorrow" she promised digging in her pocket taking out a sharpie than taking the palm of my hand "text or call me... Whatever you want" she chuckled kissing my cheek before walking in the building, I looked at my palm seeing her phone number written there but the whole time on my way home I was hoping this all wasn't just a dream. The day I met one of my favorite youtubers is the day she became my friend possibly more in the future ? "And they say it only happens in dreams" I said as I closed the front door to my house behind me with a smile still on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helloooooo ! First things first thank you all for the votes, comments and reads ! Even the request but This one, a lovely person asked for it on my author's note... So I hope you like it and your friend as well really I hope you all like it ! I hope i wrote steph good enough always nervous with things like that heheh... But comment with another one ? Or anything you wanna say to me really ! Vote , read , etc ! :) im doing more I promise <3

Parting is such sweet sorrow but until next time
Stay sweet <3
-Kat Von Schweetz