Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

Jayy Von Monroe

A/N: hey guys ! So I'm going to make a one shot in the reader POV, but I won't put you cause when I read ones like those It bothers me so yeah ! If you like it comment who else I should do ! For boys and girls xD yes I know Jayy is gay but just READ)

Reader's POV

I've been waiting all day for the venue doors to open ! Blood on the dance floor was touring and I couldn't wait to see them this was such an awesome album and was gonna a fun concert but I couldn't wait to meet Dahvie and Jayy mostly Jayy since well he's Jayy Von Monroe he was mysterious and sexy "Y/N, your day dreaming and I'm hungry ! We still got time until they open the door let's go to that pizza place up there" I stood up letting my best friend with (E/C) and (Length and H/C) drag me inside the smell of cheese hit me, I took a deep breath and sighed dreamily "it's smells great in here" I exclaimed as I rush over to the counter bumping into someone in the process "sorry!" I giggled out feeling my phone vibrate, I pulled it out from my jeans pocket but it was only twitter I still looked through it though "Y/N" she/He stuttered tapping me on my arm "what ? What's your problem?" I mumbled looking through really nothing important "look!" She/He cried out I put my phone back in my pocket and looked up seeing the one person I never thought I would meet face to face "oh my god" I breathed out the male in front of us laughed his giggle a hitch pitched just like always "looks like someone took our single way too seriously" he spoke grinning down at us "I'm Jayy or did you forget that?" I rolled my eyes out of habit and crossed my arms over my chest "like I would really call you my god, don't be so vain" I replied looking at the employee "two cheese pizzas and Pepsi please" I gave the girl the money and looked back at Jayy to rose an eyebrow at me but his grin was still there "feisty" was the only thing he said but I ignored the comment "can you take a picture with my friend here? She's/He's a big fan" she/he blushed "I was just shocked cause we like almost made him fall over ! If it wasn't for his body guard" I pushed him/her towards Jayy and grabbed her/his phone snapping a quick picture "all done, thanks" I said smiling sweetly at him who nodded in welcome before walking out "what happened to you ? I know how you are and you would not have been acting like that, you'd be drooling unable to even talk to the man" I laughed as we both grabbed our pizza and soda than sat down "his comments" I mumbled "I guess I gained confidence at his cockiness" (best friend's name) nodded their head gently we than sat there eating and talking until we were finished. We left the pizza place and walked back to our spot in the line which was saved by the kindest people that we talked too until they let us in.

The concert was already started my friend and I stood at the very front dancing together to the beat of the music but sadly the Millionaires stopped the music "thank you guys for such a fun time ! But give it up for blood on the dance floor" the crowd screamed out in excitement and happiness but so did I, I watched as they left the stage and the employees grabbed their things and took it off the stage fixing everything for botdf. The place was quiet for a few minutes until a recording of Dahvie played that sent us screaming again but it got louder when the drummer , violinist , Haley walked onto the stage than Dahvie and Jayy did. The first song was unforgiven, I danced and sung along not really paying attention too close to anyone until I looked up and in front of me on stage singing but also staring at me was Jayy, I looked back at him singing the end of the song but I couldn't help but wonder why was he looking at me that way ? Soon they played Call Me Master I sung along since this was my favorite song but what surprised me was Jayy jumping off the stage standing in front of me and he sung "call me your master" all the heat went to my face 'he couldn't be talking to me' I thought but I didn't wanna show that he effected me too much, I bit on my lower lip smirking as he sung to me 'I guess he does like some attitude back' soon the concert was coming to an end, I made my way out of the venue to go home since my best friend already lived so close but I promised to be home right after. I sighed softly closing my eyes as a cool breeze hit my face and thought about today's events when an arm wrapped around my waist, I started to scream but the persons hand covered my mouth "what the fuck are you being loud for?" Jayy muttered pulling his hand away from my mouth "you came up to me without staying a thing and wrapped your arm around my waist ! Of course I'm going to scream" he nodded his head but didn't speak he just started to walk pulling me with him, I had butterflies in my stomach I was so nervous but curious to what he was doing right now "you know since I met you this earlier you haven't left my mind" he said softly we stood at the back of the bus standing very close to one another "what's your name ?" His voice sounded so sexy I didn't understand how could anyone just listen to him and not be effected in any way "Y/N" I whispered quietly looking up into his blue colored contacts though it wasn't his actual color it suit him well, I looked down at his lips than back up into his eyes what was this all about ? I soon found out when he pressed me up against the bus and crashed our lips together, our lips moving perfectly together in a rough but passionate manor I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. We stayed like that until I pulled back for air but that just lead him to start kissing and nibbling at the skin on my neck making me gasp and moan out as he found my sweet spot, he laughed in response and snacked his hand under my shirt placing one over my chest but I pulled away from him "we're outside remember and I barely know you" he smirked and pulled me close "you will get to know me " he stated as he pulled me into the bus and towards his bunk where he laid me down and climbed on top kissing me again. I didn't know why he decided to have a liking to me but I'm glad he did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E/C: Eye colour
Y/N: your name
H/L: Hair length
H/C: Hair colour

HIIIII ......
I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY OTHER THAN IM WEIRD .... AND ..... DONT JUDGE ME D:
IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME KNOW AND MAYBE ILL FINISH THIS ;)
But until next time

-Kat Von Schweetz