Status: Want a certain One-Shot? comment below :)

One-Shot/Reader-Inserts

jacksgap

(This is a one shot I thought of while I was wide awake last night xD sadly I'm not a youtuber (yet) but yeah I thought of it and really liked the idea !)

"Alright ! So the senior class trip will be to..." My teacher smiled widely as she pulled a piece of paper out of a black hat "England.." She said her tone was shocked but the crowd of students erupted in cheers of happiness, I laughed out loud as I walked her squirm "alright so get your parents to sign the permission slip and pay for it... Other than that you may go" I got up and ran out the school building and towards my mothers car "mom ! The senior trip is to England !" I squealed in delight, she laughed from beside me "how'd you manage to make that happen" she asked as she drove down the street "I gave her a hat that was filled with a trip to England in it" I said proudly she laughed again as she turned a right "your lucky you didn't get in trouble but I will sign the permission slip" I jumped up happily in my seat and waited to get home. When we got home she signed the slip and handed me the money I needed, I put it in my over the shoulder hand bag so I could turn it in the next day when my cell phone made a little 'ding!' noise, I pulled it out of my pocket and smiled at the screen jacksgap made a new video.

*skipping to when they arrive to england*

"Okay kids, through out this trip we will be having fun but also learning about the wonderful sights they have to offer us and that was the only way the school would even send us here if it had a learning purpose to you" She spoke walking out of the airport "there are buses for us to take us to our hotel than we will go sight seeing" she informed us I sighed loudly this wasn't what I wanted at all but I can easily get my way. I climbed onto the same bus Ms. K got in and slid into the seat beside her "so Ms.K, would there be any chance if we could we our own exploring time" she laughed and leaned back in the seat "no" I sighed and nodded putting one headphone in my ear I'm the loner kid but that's because I chose to be I like talking with teachers more than the students since most are young and stupid "it will be a great experience for us you know"I added "you can get to see who learns more or who doesn't pay any attention " I spoke she responded with a soft hum hopefully I can get her to agree with me. When we got to the place we were staying in we had all packed and stood out in the front "okay ! First we can go ---" she didn't get the chance to finish her sentence because I but in "ms. K ! Can we go on our own ? This is our last trip together, we promise we will do whatever you want" I looked at her sticking out my lower lip putting on my puppy eyes I could hear other students mumbling a 'yeah!' The teacher smiled looking at me she knew me all too well when she was in school she was just like me "alright fine, me and the other teacher are gonna explore ourselves if you need me or them call us on our cell phone" I smiled and ran over to her hugging her tightly "thank you" I squealed she laughed hugging me in return "no problem" I pushed through the crowd of kids and walked down the street putting both of my headphones in my ears and playing music to full volume, I hummed along with the song searching through my phone a couple cool places to go too when in England when a loud horn sound pulled me back to reality, I looked up all I saw was a car coming my way. I was frozen in place all I could do was let out a little yelp when I stumbled to the ground after the bump the car hit me with "oh my god !" I heard a males voice exclaim he got out his car and hovered over me "are you alright ?!" He questioned I looked up to see someone I never thought I would meet "Finn harries almost ran me over with his car" I mumbled out looking up into his eyes I couldn't help but laugh out loud "I'm fine I should really pay attention but what are ya gonna do" I said sitting up looking over as he set his hand on my arm "are you sure your okay?" I smiled and nodded looking to my side picking up my iPhone that had a fully cracked screen now "darn it, I guess I gotta go repair this instead of looking around" I mumbled to myself "wait at least let me take you to repair your phone" he said standing up holding out his hand helping me up, I brushed the dirt from my jeans "that would be great... Are you sure it won't be any bother ?" I asked biting my lip rings unsure if I should but I couldn't disagree he was already leading me to the passenger seat of his car. Finn opened the door for me I slid inside waiting for him to get in "so I never got your name" he added and he drove away "I'm Y/N " I said quietly feeling nervous about the stituation but has I thought about it I had no reason to be I always watched youtubers I can really say they are apart of my friends and family, they are weird and dysfunctional but so am I "Y/N ?" I heard repeatedly I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder "what the bloody hell!" I yelled out looking beside me was a laughing Finn "I'm sorry if I scared you.. You like completely zoned out ! We're here" he said I blushed a deep shade of red "sorry I was deep in thought but thank you for driving me here ! It was great to meet you" I said grabbing my things and getting out the car closing the door behind me since I didn't expect him to stick around. I walked inside the store and began talking to the man behind the counter telling him how it happened and giving him my phone "alright, this is easy to fix but it will be 100$ " I sighed softly and began looking through my bag for the money "here's the money for her phone" I looked up seeing Finn handing him the money "Finn ! W-Why would you do that? You really d-didn't have too" I rambled on and on until he interrupted me "it's the least I can do, it was kind of my fault it broke any way !" He said "are you from here ? You keep talking in an accent on and off" I giggled shaking my head no I was a bit embarrassed "no, I talk in the English accent a lot at home because I like watching you and your brothers videos along with others and I'm obsessed with Harry potter so being surrounded by British people the accent just comes out" I replied running my fingers through my H/L H/C hair as we sat and waited "so why are you here?" He asked "my senior class trip, I'm going to be here for a week or so" I said "but I'm not sure I would want to go home, I am in love with this place already" I smiled looking out the window admiringly "well, here's you phone brand new" the man said I turned to face him and took my phone "thank you so much" I told him and put my phone in my bag than me and Finn left the store. We made our way over to his car I stopped at the drivers side and leaned against the car "so this is good bye" I said but he just grinned and shook his head "I wanna show you around" my heart skipped a beat as he spoke, does he really wanna take me around ? Why would he wanna do that ? I just didn't get it "I-I" I started but he just took my hand and opened the passenger door for me again "let's go" he said that was the start of our big adventure.

Finn took me to the most beautiful places and I really loved every minute I took has much pictures as I can on my phone before putting it away and talking to him again but the time flew by it was almost 10 and I was supposed to be back at the apartment by 8 "I really have to go" I said softly as we stood in front of the building "I know" he replied I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't look at him I looked down at my hands beginning to play with my fingers when he took my hands pulling him apart into his and pulled me closer to him "I'm glad I met you" he said softly lifting my head up so I was looking at him "I'm glad you almost ran me over with your car" I giggled softly as he laughed too, he leaned closer pressing our lips together in a soft but gentle and sweet kiss "good night" he whispered letting me go I walked into the apartment towards the room the teachers were in and knocked "Y/N ! Your late" Ms. K spoke scolding me "I'm sorry I was --" I couldn't finish my sentence I just had a smile on my face "it's alright just don't let any of the other kids know.. I'm really glad your happy" I nodded in thanks and walked to the room I was sharing with a couple girls and sat on the air mattress I had brought with me. I couldn't get him or today out of my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N: Your name
H/L: Hair length
H/C: Hair colour
It was a late night thought , dream , wish .... I really liked the idea ! I wanted to do it as a fan fiction but I'm not too sure anyone will like it so I just did it has a one shot I might do it as a short story or something.... But yeah this is something ...but thank you for voting and reading all my stories it means the world to me ! But I have a question for all my sugar rush family ;) if I were to start a youtube channel what do you think I should talk about or it should be about ?! I had the best time with you today ! Until next time stay sweet Sugar rush <3
-Kat Von Schweetz