Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Goddess

Chapter Six Shattered Illusions

Chapter Six
Shattered Illusions
P.O.V. Of Krissi

When I opened my eyes I found myself in the hotel room that Jimmy and I managed to get last night. It was a beautiful room that reminded me of the loft in my favorite movie “The Crow”. Right down to the circle window that Eric Draven was thrown out of. I rose to my feet approaching the window feeling like something was wrong. That feeling of something being wrong hadn’t left me since I woke to find myself in Jimmy’s arms a few months ago, at least it felt like months ago. I leaned against the wall looking out over the city below.

The road was a deep shade of yellow and made me think of one of my favorite childhood movies. The Wizard of OZ. I blinked hard clearing my vision before looking again. The road was back to normal, I shook off the weird feeling of impending doom that washed over me and turned to face him.

Jimmy stood leaning on the door frame. He wore a pair of jeans that hugged his hips in that super sexy way. They were torn in places on the legs. As he approached me taking me into his arms. I smiled up at him.

“I think we have some free time, the others are shopping so there’s nothing stopping us from having some alone time”.
He whispered his lips inches from mine. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to feel his body against mine. This was my one pure desire, it really had been too long. I couldn’t fight off the need for this. The radio suddenly came to life causing me to jump backwards. Jimmy narrowed his eyes as it started to play the H.I.M. song “Right here in my arms”.

Visions of a birthday party in a faraway place came back to me. Jimmy smiling at me as he sang the words. I brought my hand to my forehead slumping backwards into the wall. Jimmy walked over unplugging the radio causing the music to stop. I slumped to the floor feeling a throbbing pain in my heart.
“Jimmy”.
I whispered closing my eyes.
“Please come back to me”.
Jimmy’s voice filling my mind as the reality around me started to blur. Jimmy rushed to my side taking me in his arms.
“Babe you ok?”
I looked up at him blinking back tears.
“That song, I feel like, you sang that song to me on my birthday last month”.

Jimmy laughed helping me up.
“Of course I did Babe, I just didn’t want it interrupting us”.
He said as I pressed back into the wall. He moved in to kiss me.
“Was I wrong? I mean you are here in my arms. And you do love me”.
I looked up at him smiling a little.
“I do love you Jimmy. But I think I need to clear my head. I don’t feel right”.
Jimmy kept hold on me narrowing his eyes slightly.
“Really? You’re using that excuse?”
I looked at him really taking him in this time. For a moment I saw a swirling mass of negative energy surrounding him like an aura. I pushed him back.
“Stop it Jimmy, this isn’t like you at all”.
Jimmy growled at me taking me down to the bed and I winced under his grip.

“I’ve wasted enough time with you human”.
His voice warped and distorted as my eyes widened and the pure horror filled me. I remembered in flashes, the dining hall. Fate and Damien. Nikki on her knees and that figure that stood in front of me waiting and watching. Raven. My soul shattered with the impact to my childhood innocents which was embodied in Nikki my childhood best friend. And In my soul shattering Raven was set free because I sacrificed my life to seal him away, so it had to be sacrificed again to free him. I narrowed my eyes up at the Jimmy that pinned me down.

“You aren’t my Jimmy!”
I roared kicking him hard knocking him off of me. The fake Jimmy smirked rising to his feet as all the doors and windows of the room disappeared and I was trapped in a box of four walls and a roof with him. I closed my eyes knowing this wasn’t going to be easy and then reminding myself that this wasn’t my Jimmy I lunged forwards and our battle began.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3