Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Goddess

Chapter Seven “Claimed”

Chapter Seven
“Claimed”
P.O.V. Of Raven

It didn’t take me long to find her. The fog and mist cleared away from me as I landed on my feet. My eyes narrowing at the prison before me. I could feel her inside this box of four walls and a roof. No doors or windows. Using everything within me I broke through the wall finding her on the floor with a lost soul that had made itself look like Sullivan. That was a perk for me and made things all the easier for me to take his head clean off. Lowering my blood soaked sword and I turned looking down on her. Krissi remained frozen looking up at me I could see the fear in her eyes, fear that I was sure we could overcome if it meant being together. Providing she stopped insisting she loved that damned blood sucker.

Krissi pushed herself backwards until she found her feet. I smirked to myself as I put my sword away turning back to her as she stood to the far right of the hole in the wall I created. I moved towards her and she held up her hand narrowing her eyes at me slightly.

“Don’t! Don’t come any closer to me!”
She barked causing me to smile. I couldn’t believe she was really doing this. She seals me away in the shadow realm for who knows how many years and now she’s refusing to be near me. As if I hadn’t proven myself already. I ignored her warning continuing towards her. Balling her hands into fists she swung and I caught her wrist looking down at her raising my eyebrows at her.

“You finished?”
Krissi tried to pull away but there was nothing she could do. Nowhere she could go now. Swallowing hard she looked up at me and fought back tears. No doubt reliving all the suffering I had imposed on her and her bastard blood sucker in the past.

“What are you doing here?”
I snickered to myself amused at her question as if it wasn’t already so painfully obvious. I was here for her, for her soul. For her essence. I was here to take back what was rightfully mine and since the bloodsucker had made no effort to travel to this realm to reclaim her. There was nothing anyone else could do. No stopping me from getting what belonged to me.
“I am here for you, to make you see that you belong to me and not that blood sucker”.
Her eyes narrowed as she shook her head vigorously.

“I will never be yours Raven! Not ever! Jimmy is my one and only. And there is nothing you can do to stop that!”
Krissi vowed, I smirked at her shaking my head trying my best not to laugh.
“You act as if you have a choice in this. Well now that I think about it, you do have a choice. You can be with me and Jimmy lives, maybe even imprints with someone new. Or you can watch as I slaughter Jimmy in the worst possible ways and then I will claim you. The choice is yours”.
Krissi remained strong though I could see right through her. The threat was there and it struck a nerve with her. Even if manipulation and empty threats was the only way to bend her to my will I would use them.

“Hecate won’t let you do that! Hecate banished you after you declared war on the gods because I was promised to someone else!”
Krissi reminded me as if I really needed reminding, I knew what that bitch did to me. I knew what the gods had done. Stolen form me, the one shard of light in my life passed off to some blood sucking monster. I wouldn’t allow that to happen. Why couldn’t she see I was doing this for us, and together we would gain revenge on the gods who denied us our right to be together.
“You have a good memory, so do you also remember that Jimmy was with another woman during his human life! I have never been with anyone but you! I am devoted to you and I will bring the gods down for you! Together we will burn the world and they will never stand in our way again”.
I growled at her. Krissi shook her head looking at me with pleading eyes.

“I don’t want that! I want to be happy with Jimmy!”
My eyes narrowed as I closed my hands around her throat pressing her back against the wall, she gaped up at me in horror and fear. It was that fear that stood in my way just as much as the gods.
“Are you serious? You know damn well that you belong to me! I took care of you! I protected and defended you! And now you expect me to just walk away after all I have done to get to this point! After all I have done to be with you again!”

Krissi narrowed her tear filled eyes at me.
“You shattered my soul! You tried to destroy what makes me who I am just to free yourself! I don’t know how my soul was put back together and I don’t know why I’m still trapped here! But I will find my way out! I will find my way back to my body and back to Jimmy!”
Krissi growled with determination and love in her tone that made my stomach turn. How could she love that bastard more than me? What was he compared to me? Nothing but a blood drinking mother fucker. And I was going to have to get rid of him a lot sooner than I thought. As the thoughts dawned on me I sensed a sword coming down and moved fast blocking the sword with my own.

“Night?”
Krissi cried looking at her demon warrior. I smirked at him as our eyes locked.
“Night is it? The one that died, I guess Damien did one thing right”.
I kicked him backwards narrowing my eyes at him.
“But you have a long way to go before you’re ready to take me on demon child”.
I looked back at Krissi and smirked at her.
“Thank you for making the obvious choice clear to me. I realize now is the perfect time to get rid of your vampire now that you are trapped here. By the time you return to your world. Jimmy will be dead and you will belong to me”.

I turned my back on her walking towards the hole in the wall.
“You’ll see soon Krissi, you and I are forever and no matter how many lifetimes it takes. I will make you see”.
I could hear her calling after me as I vanished within the mist and fog. My focus was clear now. Find Jimmy Sullivan and kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3