Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 6

Xavier's School for Gifted Yongsters, a school for well Mutants. To the public its just a reform school, but to these kids its home. Where they can be themselves without fear of persecution.

Keira was amazed by it all for the two days she spent with these people, she was aloud to show her tail and ears. Which she was thankfule for, keeping her tail in jeans hurt like a bitch.

Jean, Ororo, Marie, and Keira all went shoping. Keira had gotten some band shirts but the rest were
just tank tops and shorts, she hated clothes that restricted movement. When they got home Keira had cut holes in the back of each pair of shorts so her tail was free to be free.

It was nice to know she could be herself.

That day the Professor had wanted to see her.

So currently she was headed to his office, her yellow eyes watching the students running down the hall to their next class.

Smiling she enters Charles's study where Jean was also waiting.

"Ah Keira there you are, please come in sit." He offers pointing to a chair beside his desk.

She knew what the Professor wanted to do and she was giving him permission, even though she was nervous about the whole thing.

"Now I'm going to read your mind, you have nothing to fear Keira."

The woman shook her head "I'm not scared of you reading my mind...I'm scared of what you might find..." She murmers nervously "There's something else...in me...I call her the wolf, she had protected.

Charles looks at her curiously "When I woke up in a cave some where in Canada, I couldn't remember what really happened. All I remember was anger...and then nothing. I Woke up and I was nakid in a cave."

"But you remember now?" Keira nods "Yes, as I tested my abilities...I realized I could shift by myself. That's when the wolf granted me my memories back. I was ashamed but at the same time... of what happened, but happy at the same time."

Charles nods "Let us begin shall we?" Charles asks lightly.

Sighing Keira nods with confidence, she turned her chair so that Charles was facing her as he wheeled around in front of her. Instructed her not to move as he put his hands on both side of her head.

Gasping her eyes closed as memories passed by her mind, not stopping once until her and Charles were both outside a wooded plane that looked so much like the ones back in Canada.

"Where are we?" Keira asked, looking around.

As if to answer her question a black wolf comes walking out of the woods, Keira looks between the beautiful wolf then to Charles and back.

"Do not fear child, you are safe within these woods as you have been back when I saved you." A voiced echo'd throughout the forest.

Keira looked at the female wolf in awe "I'm glad we finally meet face to face, and know you have found not only our mate, but a good home as well. Please let me introduce myself I am the one who protected you that night."

It was then that Keira realized this was her wolf , same one that protected her and the same one that talks to her once and a while.

They talked to the wolf asking questions, it turned out that if Keira was in danger the wolf would take over.

This seemed to surpise Charles it reminded him of Jean, except this creature only comes
out when needed so there was no need to mentaly cage the wolf.

Leaving Keira's mind Charles now knew how much the poor girl went through.

He also came to the conclusion that it's going to be hard for her to settle in and not travel any more, she was also going to miss the woods of Canada. He hoped he can help her integrate back into society.

Dismissing both Keira and Jean the next class had by then come through the door ready for physics.
Keira had no idea, sitting outside on she looks at her hands.

She felt even more different knowing that she wasn't crazy, that this voice was actually something else.

Just as she mulling it over, Charles called her back in his class room.

Apparently Logan had woken up while she had been sitting out here.

As Keira walked in she met up with Scott and Ororo "Well guess Logan's awake, lets hope he's co-operitive." She smirks.

Ororo opened the door as he introduced Storm and Cyclops, Keira smirked as she leaned against the door.

"It is alive!" She quoted from a movie, a smirk growing on her face as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Keira you ok?" Logan looked at her with worry, before he registered that she wasn't hiding her tail or ears.

"I'm fine, its you I've been worried about. That took longer then I'd have liked."

That's when Jean walked in "I believe you've already met Dr. Jean Grey." The professor introduced.

"They saved our lives Logan, though I still say I could have handled Sabertooth." She grumbled.

Charles had explained to her about Magnito and his henchmen, Sabertooth being his right hand man.

She knew Logan's reaction would be to laugh in Charle's face, and then mock the other's code names.

Though she had to agree that Cyclops was a pritty dorky name, she watched as Logan became agitated. He wanted to leave and Scott was in his way and grabed said man by the collar of his shirt.

Keira was going to stop him Charles steped in so to speak, offering Logan the chance to get his memories back and what Magnito wanted with him. Though Keira highly doubted that it was Logan Magnito wanted.

Things seemed to calm down after that, Charles showing Logan around the mantion just as he did her and Rogue.

Keira did find herself back outside, Logan soon joining her.

"Well? What do you think?" She asks.

Logan looked down at her with a small smile "Think we can stay, not like we have a choice with this guy...Magnito around."

Keira nods looking down at her hands.

"What happened? When I...was cought off gaurd." Keira snorts scuffing.

"You we're not caught off gaurd the asshole knocked you out. I got pissed phased, ripped his neck
open. Though I have a feeling it's healed by now." She grumbles the last part.

"why you say that?"

Keira looked up into his eyes "He was feral like you, I could smell it....I figured he has the same healing factor."

Logan sighed he had to agree, the guy did smell like one of them.

"I won't let anything happen to you." he promises.

Keira smiles her tail wagging happily "And I you." she tells him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keira's outfit 3: http://www.polyvore.com/keiras_outfit_xmen/set?id=149546937