Status: Message

Keira

Chapter 9

Groaning Keira sat up realizing she was in Logan's room.

"Glad your awake." He grummbles, everyone was standing around Keira flips him off.

"Screw you Logan!" She yells at him.

That's when another agrument comes up between him and Ororo, Keira looks at Charles then back down. Logan had left the room saying he was going to look for Marie.

"I know your in pain Keira. Logan will come around he needs you just as much as you need him."

Keira scoffs at Charles's statement, she shakes her head looking down at her bare feet.

"I'm sorry Charles but it just can't be true...my stepdad was right. I'm unlovable."

Standing she walks out of the room, the ringing truth of the man she killed sounding in her mind.

Ever sense she was little, that bastard had been right, no on gives a shit about her. So from that point on she was going to look out for number one.

As she was about to leave, Jean and Scott came running past her.

"Where's the fire?" She yells.

"It's Senator Kelly, he's here asking for Jean." Scott yells behind them.

What the hell did that mean? Was the mutant basher here to hurt them? Wanting to find out she runs after them, she watched Logan drag the man towored the hidden elevator.

They all followed Logan down to the infirmary, where Jean hooked the man up to wires and shit.

Folding her arms, as she watches Charles read the man's mind. What if this was a trap? As Charles pulled away he had everyone meet in his office.

He began explaining about a machine Magnito made that could trigger mutations in normal humans.

Keira shook her head as she looked outside, that doesn't make sense why use it on one person then?

Unless he was testing it.

So what the hell did this have to do with Rogue? As if reading her mind Logan asked the same question.

"wait a second you said this machine draws its power from Magneto, and that it weakened him."
Keira stands, going through the facts that were spewed between them "What if he is going to transfer his power to Rogue, and use her to power the machine."

Everyone stopped and staired "What? I'm a daughter of a genious I can use my brain if I want to." This caused Cyclops to smirk, trying to stiffle a laugh.

That's when Charles instructed Scott to have him and Storm ready the jet, he also instructed Jean to get Logan and Keira an outfit. To which Scott started protesting about her and Logan going along.

Both Logan and Scott started fighting making Keira roll her eyes "Don't worry about me the suit will just get torn to shreds."

Before anyone could say anything else Storm barged in looking panic stricken.

"Senator Kelly is dead."

Well this was quite a conundrum they had going.

"I'm going to find her." Charles commanded, telling the two men to settle it.

Shrugging Keira jogged upstaires to get ready, pulling on a black tank and some old jeans. She joggs to the elevator and takes it down to the lower levels.
___________________________________________________________
Well in the whole span of a second everyone was getting ready, Charles was some how poisoned. The machine he uses to find mutants had gone hey wire, and now he lays in the infirmary with wires around him.

Then Jean goes and pulls a stunt using Charles's machine, she found out where Magnito is going.

So now they all stood in what looked like a war room, Scott giving them the plan about how they were going to pull off saving Rogue and every human in New York.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry those two chapter's are short! Hopefully the battle part will be longer!