The Battle Between Worlds

The war is set

Wolverine and Deadpool arrived at the wreckage as they began to look around as Wolverine was eager to find a clue. It was a day after Captain America had been taken and they only realized it as the city was left in ruin.
"What do you think happened here?"Deadpool asked.
" It was big and it struck hard"Wolverine said.
" Hmm Where do you think he could have came from?" Deadpool asked.
"He came out of a world that s between all other worlds and he s very powerful"Wolverine said.
"How do you know this?"Deadpool asked.
" I can smell it" Wolverine said drawling his claws as a wooden spear went past him as they turned around to see stick boy standing behind them.
" He is of little concern to you two because i m going to kill you then make it so that the portals can never be closed" Stick boy said.
"Hey bub who the hell are you?"Wolverine asked.
"I m the man that came to fight" Stick boy said making to wooden spike appear in his hands.
"I don t think so"Deadpool said as he teleported to behind stick boy but he kicked Deadpool in the chest as he tossed both wooden spikes as Wolverine.
Wolverine ran at him then threw a punch stick boy dogged and threw a kick catching Wolverine in the back of the head.
Standing across from them as deadpool pulled out his swords as he watched stick boy make two swords made out of hard wood.
"Wolverine i ll fight him you go back to the base" Deadpool said.
" Don t git killed big mouth"Wolverine said as he left quickly.
"Are you really ready to die?"Stick boy asked.
"Haha that s funny but i have to say this is going to be fun" deadpool said as he swung his swords down at stick boy as he teleported to the side of him but stick boy blocked with his swords.
They began to struggle as he pushed deadpool back and swung his sword but deadpool moved.
There swords ca lidded for several moments before they back away from each other.
"Your pretty good" Deadpool said.
"Your just a lil tougher then most but you ll be dead soon enough"Stick boy said.
Stick boy ran at deadpool as he swung a sword at him but deadpool teleported away as he rolled over and stabbed deadpool in the chest as he picked up deadpool s sword and with a swipe chopped deadpools head off.