Riley

Alice and Snow

~3rd Person POV~
When Riley entered G-Dragon's place she thought she had fallen into wonder. She looked around the whole place wide eyed being careful not to touch anything. GD had wondered into his room looking for some clothes she could use for the night. He wanted out of whatever she was wearing.

Finding an old black tank top and sweat pants, he went back into the livinroom/kitchen to fins his new room mate staring at a bowl of fruit he kept on the counter. He wasn't sure what was wrong with her yet.

He threw the clothes at the girl, who caught them with ease.

"Bathroom is through that door. Make sure you shower." he said sitting on the couch

She went into the bathroom and smiled at the shower. It has been a long time since she was able to bath properly. She put GD's clothes on the counter next to the sink and quickly turned on the warm water. Once she was sure the temperature was perfect she striped and jumped in. She found shampoo, body wash and soap. She assumed it was his, so she tried not to use slot but scrubbed herself clean. She turned off the water, wrapping a towel around her wet body, and stepped out.

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Are you covered there is a box for you?" she heard GD ask

She opened the door only to have a box thrown into her hands as GD turned around and went back to watching TV. She closed the door and opened the box. It was new underwear and bras. She smiled before picking some and putting them on.

In the full length mirror on the door Riley saw herself. She could see every rib from not eating right. Her two tattoos on her stomach had fade a little bit over the year. The tattoo on the left was a young girl in a blue dress with dirty blonde hair holding a pink cat with a huge grin. The other was another young girl with black hair and red lips, she was holding an apple. Riley's long hair was a mess of wet tangles. Taking the brush on the counter she slowly worked her way through her hair till it was tangle free. She slipped on his clothes that were too big. She had tied the tank top on the bottom on the right to make it less baggy, thankful her D size boobs helped with keeping the tank top from being to big.

She walked out of the bathroom. Her old clothes in her hands.

"You can throw those away. There is a trash can in the kitchen." said GD turning to the girl
On the right side of her stomach where she had tied the tank top he saw an apple. This girl had picked his interest. He had never met a girl with an apple tattoo. He wondered if he should make this girl his next target. Maybe taking her heart will ease the pain in his broken one though so far none of the hearts he has taken has eased the pain.

"That tattoo. What is it?" he asked

Riley looked at him. She quickly threw away her old clothes before lifting up the tank top showing him the two tattoos.

"The girl with the apple is Snow White. My dad use to call me Snow White when I was little because at the time my hair was black and lips red because of my love of cherry slushies. The other is Alice from Alice in wonderland. My middle name is Alice and my mom who loved the story use to call me Alice, saying one day I would be in wonderland." she said pulling down the tank top.

GD was amazed by this girl. "Why were you dressed like that?"

Riley smiled a sad smile. "Because of an accident i ended up in Korea with no money and became homeless."

Homeless? GD was surprised by this. She was very pretty. There was something about this girl. Something that made GD want her heart even more.