Status: here have another story

My Heart Beats for You

I've Been Saving Myself For You

I pulled Vic back to me, my hands moving to undo his tie. He let me slide it off, discarding it to the floor. I pushed his jacket off his shoulders, running my hands over his muscled body before undoing the top button.
He caught on, pushing me back an inch to talk. “Kellin,” he scolded gently. “I want to,” He met my eyes, both of us a little surprised by the realization. I did want him.
I pressed my lips to his again, sighing as his parted for me. He undid the buttons on my suit coat and slid it off. “Wait,” Vic breathed against my mouth.
“Are you sure?” he asked. I nodded kissed him again, moaning as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I undid the buttons on his shirt, sliding my hands over his smooth chest. He gripped my waist tightly, holding my body against his.
His tongue swirled around in my mouth as we kissed, feeling wonderful against mine. His hands moved from my back to pull my shirt up over my head.
He tossed it to the side before kissing me again, his hands moving down to my thighs. Vic lifted me up, laughing a little as I clung to him.
“I won't drop you,” he said and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist tightly. Vic carried me to the bed, falling onto it messily.
I giggled a little and propped up on my elbows as he leant over me. I pushed his shirt back, smiling as he slid it off his shoulders.
He laid down on top of me, kissing as he ground his hips into me. I moaned and tightened my legs around him as I moved back against him. “Ungh,”
I relished in the sound, running my nails down his nails teasingly. Vic shuddered on top of me, grinding against me. I pushed him back an inch and reached down to undo his jeans. I shoved them down a bit, Vic grinding into me again.
I moaned, little shivers running though me at the friction. Vic kept rolling his hips, his body feeling wonderful on mine. He got off of me then, laughing a little as I whimpered. I watched him push his jeans down and off before kneeling on the bed. He kissed my neck, his lips nipping at my skin lightly. I closed my eyes as he kissed down my chest, just enjoying the feel of his lips on my skin.
Vic stopped to lick my nipple, looking up at me as I gasped. “Like that?” he asked and licked me again. I nodded and dropped my head back onto the bed.
Vic started rubbing me through my underwear while sucking on my nipple. He pinched the other one, a shock of pain mixing in with the pleasure.
I moaned and fisted my hands into the sheets. I had never known that my body could feel this good and we had barely started.
Vic pulled back to kiss me, his body pressing against mine. I moaned into his mouth as he ground his hard-on against mine.
He kept rolling his hips into me, little gasps leaving my lips. I ground back against him, loving the sound he made. “Kellin,” he breathed and moved back.
“You’re sure?” I nodded again and watched him get up again. He pulled on my jeans, smiling a little when I lifted my hips up for him.
He tossed them aside and then turned around to his bedside table. I watched him get out the lube and a condom, before getting back on the bed with me.
“Move back baby,” he said and watched me as I moved up the bed for him. He moved between my legs, dipping his head down to kiss my waist.
I watched him move his lips further and further down in little, feathery kisses before kissing just above my waistband. He bit it, snapping the elastic against my skin.
I gasped and met his lust-blown eyes. Vic moved down again, kissing around the obvious bulge in my briefs. I whined, desperate for some sort of stimulation.
Vic looked up at me and licked along the length of my cock. I moaned, my eyes falling shut in pleasure. Vic kept kissing, down to my thighs.
I moaned again as he bit the inside of my thigh before sucking the skin into his mouth. His tongue soothed over the mark as he sucked, probably leaving a bruise.
He kept sucking little marks into my skin until I was whining for more. “Vic,” I scolded squeakily. He looked up at me, a little smirk on his lips.
It was hard to believe this sexy being was the same sweet, reserved Vic that I had gotten used to. He was so dominating, and I loved it.
Vic sat up a little and finally slid my underwear down. I gasped as the cool air bathed over my heated flesh, sending a shiver down my spine.
I reached for him, Vic catching my hands in and pinning them above my head. He held them down with just one of his and then reached to stroke me.
I moaned, melting into his touch as his hand slid over me slickly. Vic dipped his thumb into my slit, smearing the pre-cum that was leaking out of my tip.
My hips bucked upwards into his hand, little breathy sounds leaving my lips. “You’re so beautiful Kellin,” I blushed at his words, opening my eyes to look at him.
“I want you,” I said and pulled him down to kiss me. Vic kissed back, letting go of me to push his own boxers down. I watched him get up and shove them off, revealing his cock.
I blushed again as he got on the bed and kissed me, his hand cupping my face gently. He sat back then and reached for the lube. He coated his fingers with it, smiling a little as I spread my legs.
“Okay?” he asked. I nodded as he slid one of them into me. It didn’t hurt, although it did feel strange. Vic started sliding it in and out of me gently before adding another.
I gasped at the slight burn, although it didn’t hurt badly. “Okay?” Vic asked again. “Mhm,” he scissored them inside me, watching my face as I waited for something to happen. The burning feeling started to fade, and just felt okay.
Vic slid another into me and moved them differently, looking for something. I moaned suddenly as a flush of pleasure ran though my body. Vic grinned and rubbed his fingers inside of me, brushing that spot every time.
I writhed around below him, pleasure coursing through me as continued to massage his fingers into me. “V-Vic,” I pleaded, not even knowing what I wanted.
“Hm?” he teased back and added more pressure to that spot again. I moaned loudly, grinding my ass back on his hand. “Please,” He smirked at me before sliding his fingers out and picking up the condom.
I was twitching with anticipation as he ripped it open with his teeth and then rolled it onto himself. I chewed my lip as he moved between my legs again to line himself up.
Vic opened his mouth to talk before I cut him off. “I want to,” I said, knowing that’s what he would ask. He smiled at me and leant down to kiss me once before pushing into me gently.
I groaned, closing my eyes tightly as the burning returned. Vic kissed my neck while stroking me slowly, remaining completely still.
“Just relax,” he whispered. “It’ll hurt more if you don’t relax,” I nodded a little, taking deep breaths to try and ease the pain. Vic waited patiently as adjusted to him, his eyes on me again.
“Okay now?” he asked, holding himself up on his elbows. I nodded again and pulled him down to kiss me. I opened my mouth for him, gasping as he slowly slid out and then back in again.
The burning feeling was still there, but fading every time he pushed back into me. He started moving a little faster, the pain slowly melting into pleasure again.
Vic pushed in completely, forcing a little moan from my lips. He was so hard inside me, and it was starting to feel really good. Vic slid into me differently, brushing against the spot that had my body jerking against his.
“Th-there—oh---h,” Vic started thrusting faster, his breaths picking up with mine as he did. I wrapped my legs around his waist, both of us moaning as he went in deeper. “Fuck, Kellin…god, you’re so tight,” Vic groaned and pushed into me harder.
I moaned as he switched angles and started thrusting straight into that magical spot. Vic kept slamming into me, adding pressure to it with every push in.
My legs tightened around him every time he pulled out, my nails digging into his shoulders when he slid in. “V-Vic,” I moaned and clung to him tighter.
He slid out halfway, only thrusting that far into me when he moved. “P-please don’t tease me-e,” I begged and rolled my hips back.
He moaned, holding onto my hips tighter, and then slammed inside me. I threw my head back, may body shaking as I tried not to cum.
“I’m close,” I gasped. Vic nodded and started pounding into me again, leaning down to bite my neck. I moaned, my hand tangled into his hair and tugging as I got closer.
“T-touch me. Please, Vic, I’m so close,” He kept kissing my throat, one of his hands moving to jerk me off.
Vic kept slamming into the same spot that had me screaming while he stroked me quickly, my whole body shaking.
I shot over his hand, a loud cry of his name leaving my lips as I came. Vic moaned above me, thrusting into me harder as I shuddered around him. His hips faltered as he came too, moaning loudly into my ear.
He thrusted slowly, bringing both of us down from out highs. Vic pulled out and then collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily.
I closed my eyes in complete bliss, combing my fingers through his hair gently. Vic moved his head a little and kissed my shoulder.
He sat up slowly and smiled at me before going to throw the condom out. I wiggled across the bed and under the blankets, Vic laughing at me.
“Come here,” I said and held my arms out for him. Vic pushed the lube onto the floor and then crawled into bed with me. I moved close to him, propping up on my elbow over his arm, and resting the other on his chest.
“No regrets?” Vic asked, his eyes showing the slight doubt he was trying to hide. “Of course not. I told you I wanted to,” He nodded a little and kissed me.
“I’m just making sure. I kind of wish I had waited for you too,” I shook my head, laughing at him. “Could you imagine how messy that would have been? Two inexperienced virgins?” Vic laughed too and started sliding the tips of his fingers up and down my spine.
“I see your point. But it’s a nice sentiment. Besides, you’re pretty good for a virgin,” I laughed lightly. “Except I’m not a virgin anymore. A pretty vampire just took mine,”
Vic laughed too and kissed me. “Hey…you never showed me your fangs,” I said. “Mhm, and you still want to see them?” I nodded, very intrigued.
Vic sat up a little, nudging his face towards my throat. I felt him breathe deeply before kissing my neck. He pulled back and opened his mouth for me, showing off his slightly longer, pointed canines.
“They’re kinda hot,” I admitted as he smoldered at me. “Oh yeah?” I nodded, Vic moving again. “Vould you nibble your neck?” he asked in a dramatic vampire voice and pressed me back against the bed.
I giggled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Vic grinned at me, the fangs gone suddenly. “No you can’t,” I teased and nipped his lips.
“It’s very unbecoming of a prince to break his own rules,” Vic laughed and kissed my neck anyways. “No one has to know. Besides, you smell so good,” I knew he was teasing, but part of me wondered if he actually wanted to bite me.
“Well if I’m not allowed to taste, can I have a kiss?” I nodded and grinned before he pressed his lips to mine. “So…have you always liked boys?” I asked curiously.
“Mhm, but girls aren’t so bad. Why?” I shrugged under him. “I don’t know. Wouldn’t it be hard to be a gay vampire?” I asked. “Not really. I didn’t even have to come out. A lot of vampires like more than one sex,” he said.
“Really?” He nodded slightly. “I know it probably sucked to have to though, huh?” I nodded back at him. “Yeah…my dad left after I did,”
Vic kissed me softly, just pressing his lips to mine. “I’m sorry,” I shrugged it off, not as bothered by it anymore. “It’s okay. I don’t need him,” I said and ran my fingers through Vic’s hair.
“Mhm. So, what do you want to talk about?” he asked. I thought for a minute before grinning. “What was your first kiss like?” Vic laughed at me, letting his head fall onto my shoulder.
“It sucked,” he said when he looked up again. “Really? Why?” He wrinkled his nose adorably as he spoke.
“Well it was with one of the daughters of someone in the council, and we were kind of drunk at the time, so it was already going to be a mess. My parents were having a banquet, so everyone under 16 was in a different room. One of the other teenagers had managed to steal some of the alcohol, so we were trashed, and then she just grabbed me,”
I laughed, trying to imagine that. “It was terrible, and I was too startled to kiss back,” I laughed again, Vic glaring at me. “Well what about you?” he asked.
“Um…I was thirteen, and someone invited me to a birthday party,” I started. “Please tell me you weren’t playing spin the bottle,” he cut me off. “That is so cliché.”
I laughed and shook my head. “No, one of the boys just liked me, so he pulled me into the closet and asked if I wanted to kiss him,”
Vic made a disbelieving face at me. “He just asked you to kiss him?” I nodded, actually telling the truth. “Yeah, his name was Ben. He just asked me, and I had never kissed anyone before, so why not? It wasn’t that bad actually, just kind of sloppy. He kept licking me, and I don’t think either of us really knew what to do,”
Vic laughed at me and then moved to kiss me. My lips parted as a reflex reaction to his lips being on mine. “Mm…baby,” Vic mumbled and licked into my mouth. I grinned and ran my fingers though his silky hair.
“I like when you call me that,” I said softly. “Yeah?” I nodded at him. “Mhm, it’s nice. No one’s ever showed me a lot affection, and it’s just…sweet,” Vic smiled a little and moved nuzzle his face against my neck.
“Hey Vic?” I asked. “Mm?” he mumbled and kissed my skin. “What was your first time like?” He sighed quietly, his breath tickling my skin.
“It was alright…. Nothing fantastic,” I frowned slightly. “Why?” I asked. “Well…I didn’t really like the boy that I was with, and I honestly just wanted to get it over with. Most of my friends were already having sex, so I didn’t want to be the oldest and the only one who hadn’t. Even Mike had,”
Vic laughed at himself and then sat up to look at me. “It sounds kind of ridiculous now, but oh well. And before you ask, the second time was with a girl, and it was okay. You’re the best,”
I blushed and hid my face into his shoulder. “I doubt that,” I mumbled. “But you are. I’ve never cared about anyone that I was sleeping with, and I don’t think they were that into me either. But we’re mutually attracted to each other, and you really are the best that I’ve had.”
I kissed Vic’s shoulder, my blush deepening. Vic moved to kiss my neck, his lips pressing to my throat over and over.
I closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around his shoulders tighter. I felt him smile as he nipped little hickies into my skin. I slid my fingers up and down his spine gently, loving the way he shivered.
I tilted my head to the side to kiss his neck too, feeling him smile again. He moved to kiss my lips, his tongue invading my mouth again. I sighed, tangling my fingers into his hair again as he pulled my leg up over his hip.
His hips fell between my thighs, his body completely flush against mine. I drug my nails down his back lightly to grab his ass under the blankets.
Vic gasped and ground his hips against me. I shivered, getting more aroused as he kissed me. His hands slid down my body teasingly, making me shudder pleasantly. “Mm,” I purred and tightened my leg around him.
Vic held onto my thigh and rolled his hips again, both of us moaning quietly at the friction. I rocked back against him, our bodies moving together perfectly.
“Ungh, mm,” I breathed and clung to him tighter. Vic broke away to breathe before sitting up a little. He took both of out hard-ons in his hand, stroking them against each other.
I moaned, my hips bucking upwards. He smirked at me and started stroking faster. I pulled him down to kiss me again, moaning into his mouth when he rubbed my tip.
Vic let go of us to get the lube and another condom, smiling at me when he came back. He set them down on the bed beside me and then started kissing down my chest. I blushed as he reached my very obvious erection.
Vic pushed up on his elbows, wrapping his long fingers around me again. I gasped as he squeezed me lightly before stroking me again. Vic kept sliding his hand up and down as my eyes fell shut and then kissed my tip.
I gasped, my eyes flashing open to look at him. He just smirked and licked over the head of my cock. I moaned, my head falling back against the bed again.
I heard Vic chuckle before he took my tip into his mouth and sucked. His tongue slid all the way around my tip, the sensations driving me insane.
Vic kept stroking me as he sucked, his head bobbing up and down on my cock. My hands clenched around the sheets tightly, desperate for something to hold onto as Vic sucked me down.
He moved his hand, somehow managing to fit my entire dick in his mouth. “Vic,” He kept licking and sucking, a string of moans leaving my lips.
I could feel the familiar heat pooling in my stomach, getting warmer and warmer as he kept sucking me.
“Vic, st-stop,” I gasped, close to coming. He pulled off of me with a little pop, licking his lips. I held back a moan, just watching him.
“Come here,” He did as I asked and moved up my body so that I could reach him. I started stroking him quickly, Vic moaning as touched him.
He rested his hands on the mattress, moving to kiss my neck and collar as I rubbed him. I slid my fingers over his tip, dipping my thumb into his slit gently.
Vic moaned into my ear, his legs twitching as I stroked him faster and faster. “Ungh, baby…feels so good,” he moaned and started thrusting into my hand.
I held it in place, letting him fuck my hand exactly how he wanted it. His hips stuttered before he paused. “God, you’re so hot Kellin,” he groaned and moved my hand away.
He pressed his mouth to mine, grinding against me as we made out. I patted the bed a few times in search of the condom before tearing it open.
Vic moaned as I slowly rolled it onto him and picked up the lube. I poured it onto him, a little gasp leaving his lips from the cold before I warmed it up with my hand.
His eyes closed as I stroked him again, sliding my hand over him quickly. “Kell,” he gasped. “Kellin, st-stop, or I’ll cum,” I let go of him, meeting his eyes as he moved again.
Vic slid into me slowly, watching my face for any sign of pain. It stung a little, but I didn’t mind as much. I was already stretched from before, and it wasn’t nearly as bad as the first time.
Vic started moving, a little faster than before. “Are you okay?” Vic asked. I nodded and wrapped my legs around him again.
Vic smiled a little, the expression replaced by one of pleasure as I rolled my hips back on him. “Mm, keep doing that,” he gasped and started thrusting in and out of me faster. I moaned and continued to rock back against him every time he pushed into me.
We were both moaning as we tried to kiss, Vic’s hard cock slamming into me faster. “Fuck—ah,” I groaned and gripped his shoulders tighter as he hit that heavenly spot again.
“W-wait,” Vic paused, looking concerned suddenly. “I didn’t hurt you, did I?” he asked and pulled out of me completely. I shook my head and then pushed him onto his back.
Vic stared at me as I straddled his hips, the realization turning to lust in his eyes. He put his hands on my hips, guiding me down as I lined him up.
We both moaned loudly as he filled me, going deeper than he had last time. I started rolling my hips again, moaning at the new sensations.
Vic’s cock rubbed every inch inside of me, and it took everything not to cum right there. “Do something,” Vic begged and moved my hips a little.
I put my hands on his chest, moving with his hands. Vic moaned and bucked his hips up, hitting my most sensitive spot. “Oh,” I moaned, my head tipping back in pleasure. I started bouncing up and down on top of him, moans and groans leaving our mouths.
“Fuck, Kellin,” Vic moaned and pulled me down onto him harder. My mouth fell open in ecstasy as his tip hit my spot. Vic stroked me quickly, knowing I was close to coming. He worked me quickly, both of us moaning loudly as I continued to bounce up and down on his cock.
“Vic,” I moaned, pausing on top of him. My whole body shook as I came over his hand and up his chest. “Fuck,” Vic’s back arched as he finished too, a long moan leaving his lips.
I fell on top of him, resting my head against his shoulders as I panted. “So…fucking…incredible,” Vic said between pants. I nodded and kissed his chest.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up a little to pull out. I hissed at the oversensitivity and sat up slowly to get off of him.
Vic threw the condom out before pulling me against him again. “Are you tired?” he asked and kissed my neck. I shrugged a little, more out of energy than tired. “We could take a bath,” I made a face at him, not remembering the last time I had a bath.
“Come on,” he said and slowly pulled me out of bed. Vic pulled me to the closet and wrapped a little silk robe around me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around myself as he did the same.
Vic started leading me out of the bedroom, frowning when I stopped. “We have a bathroom,” I said in confusion. “I know. But that wasn’t the bath that I meant.”
He pulled me along, more than halfway down the hallway to another set of double doors. Vic pushed one open, revealing the massive bathtub, that looked more like a personal pool. I gasped and paused, looking at it.
“That is not a bath,” I said as he led me into the room. “Sure it is. We’re rich Kell,” I laughed a little and watched as he started turning knobs on, the water rushing out of multiple faucets all around the tub. Loud rushing sounds filled the room, Vic turning on another button.
“Okay. As soon as it fills up, we can get in,” I nodded a little, watching the water quickly fill up the bath. It didn’t take very long. “You must have extreme water bills to pay,” I mumbled to myself.
Vic laughed and kissed my hair before dropping his robe. I watched him get in, staring at his perfect ass. “Come here,” Vic said and reached for me.
I knelt down, Vic laughing at me again. “You’re supposed to take this off,” I nodded and sat down, putting my feet in the water. It wasn’t too hot, surprisingly, the heat sending pleasant shivers through me.
I pushed my robe off, Vic pulling me into the bath with him. My feet touched the bottom, the water coming up to mid-chest level as we stood there.
I looked around the bath room, wondering how anyone could ever need a bath this large. The floor was like smooth pavement with little cobblestones surrounding the bath, and rubber mats over where racks of towels were sitting with robes, soap, and assorted shampoos.
There were also long windows sheathed with pale blue curtains that matched the rest of the room. Vic walked over and got some of the soaps before coming back to me. He set them on the edge of the bath and then picked up the soap and loofa.
Vic started washing me, making me giggle as he rubbed the soap all over my neck and shoulders. “Vic, I know how to wash myself,” I said.
“I know that. But I wanted to wash you,” I blushed as he dipped down a little to wash the rest of my body. I took the loofa from him and did the same to him, kissing him when he laughed.
“Hand me the shampoo then,” he said. I poured some into both of our hands, Vic and I washing each other’s hair at the same time.
“How are we supposed to rinse?” I asked and looked around at the soapy water. Vic smiled and moved away from me, picking up a long, shower head connected to a hose.
“Here,” he turned it on, tipping my chin back and rinsing for me. I smiled, closing my eyes to enjoy the warm water washing through my hair.
I did the same to Vic before we took turns to condition for each other. Vic picked up a handful of bubbles and blew them at me, laughing as one clung to my hair.
It popped, making him laugh more. “Hey,” I said and turned the shower head on to spray him. “No fair,”
Vic grabbed me, both of us laughing happily. “Okay, okay, I surrender. Now let me rinse,” he said. He rinsed his hair and then mine, before turning it off.
“Come here,” he said and pulled me across to the other side of the tub. Vic stepped down, pulling me with him into the lower part I hadn’t noticed. He pushed another set of buttons on one of the control panels connected to the pool and sat down. A set of jets turned on, Vic pulling me to sit down with him. I shuddered as they pushed water against my back soothingly, Vic sliding his arm around my shoulders. He kissed my neck, smiling as I shivered.
“Hey Vic?” I asked. “Hm?” I turned a little, leaning into his touch as he kissed me.
“What do you want to do tomorrow?” I asked. Vic sat up to look at me, frowning a little. “What do you mean?” I frowned back at him.
“For your birthday,” I said. “Oh. Um, I told you already. I’d be okay to just spend the day with you,” I smiled and kissed him. “Whatever you want,” I said softly.
Vic smiled back, combing his fingers through my wet hair. He kissed me again, just tasting my lips. “Okay,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
this could have waited, but i wanted them to have something to go off of, but whatever i like this chapter

title- "Fast Times at Clairemont High" Pierce the Veil