Status: A book in the Kpop fairy tales

The Idol and the Street Kid

The Idol or Should I Say Idols?

So my first day of Korea. My first day of school. I had to wear a damn uniform. A skirt! A bloody skirt! I mean really!

Nancy, my new "mom" dropped me off. As soon as she was out of sight I left the school grounds. I'm wasn't staying, I was going to explore. I went into a near by gas station and changed clothes. I dressed in jeans, a tank top and skate shoes. I stuffed my uniform into my back pack. I quickly left. Making my way to my new home I grabbed my skateboard from its hiding place. I skateboarded my way to town. Staying on the sidewalks, my bag on my back. I explored. I was hoping to find a new group to call family.

I wasn't watching were I was going and bumped into someone causing both of us to fall. It was a dude with black hair and in tight clothes. Four other dudes were around us, helping us up and talking in Korean.

"I am really sorry." I said rubbing the back of my head

They look familiar.

"It's no big deal. Key will live." said a really nice guy with blonde hair

Key? The guy I ran into was glaring at me.
"You're SHINe!" I said when it dawned on me

Four out of five smiled at me.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" asked Key

"Skipping." I calmly said

"You shouldn't." said Taemin

"i will probably be sent back to the states or sent to military school so I don't see the point in going. My name is Lexi by the way."

"Why?" asked Minho

"I'm a orphan who has seen family after family and no matter if I am a good girl or a bad girl after a while the family gives me back. I have a new family now and I give them a month before they tire of me." I said. "I will be seeing ya!"

I skated off. I never thought I would run into some Kpop idols. Maybe living here won't be so bad.