Status: New Story!

Edge of Our Dreams

The Dream


“Kiss me,” He was demanding, yet attentive, she never imagined just how demanding. His hands cupped her breasts, before trailing down her waist and touching each section of soft skin. Lilly giggled at the sensual movement from her position straddling his waist. Her thighs spread either side of his narrow hips, grinding gently down on him, feeling his erection stiff beneath her.

She bent gently down over him her slips meeting his, a gentle kiss to start with, growing more passionate as she realized how perfect his lips were, how perfect his kiss was. He groaned as she tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth, before pressing kisses along his defined chin and across his neck. He bit down on his own lip trying to suppress a moan as his hands felt every inch of delicate skin, fondling the softest parts of her body and getting more and more aroused.

His voice was so deep and husky as he whispered in her ear. Whispering sweet words of encouragement and lust.

As her whole body pressed against his he pushed her over, letting her back hit the bed softly as he leant down to take off her very last item of clothing.

“Lilly you are beautiful,” He whispered cupping her cheek and pressing a kiss against her lips. She felt the hardness pressing against her thigh, she wanted him more than ever, as he pressed kisses down her neck, across her breasts and along her stomach. “I want you,”


Lilly’s eyes shot open her heart beating fast, her body not quite recovered from the dream. God that man.

That man who was in her flat last night. The man who…her mind caught up with the truth quickly, she remembered every vivid image of the night before. She dragged in a deep breath before turning in her bed.

She starred directly at him; his eyes open a small smirk crossing his face.

“Tom?” She questioned her voice a little dry.

“Yes,” He smirked, a hand moving under the covers to rest on her hip. “Morning,” He looked down at her, the smirk on his face made him look so young and cheeky. Creases formed around his eyes, the hint of stubble across his chin lead up his cheeks, and the sign of dimples as his smile grew. He’d been awake before her again and instead of disturbing her he had taken to watching her sleep.

He should probably stop being so creepy.

“Morning,” She replied feeling her cheeks tinge red. He was in her bed; she was defiantly missing some important items of clothing, and having rather explicit dreams about him.

“Good dream?”

Oh god he knew.

She could play this two ways, plead innocence or flirt.

Tom set the tone.

“Come on Lilly after night I know you are anything but innocent,” The seriously dark smirk on his lips was new, but exciting. Last night he had been a gentlemen but a gentlemen who knew how to enjoy a woman. And god, he’d made her feel like the most beautiful woman on this planet. His hand was gently running up from her hip and along her side to her waist. Each gentle touch brought back beautiful images of the night before.

“Well,” She chose her words wisely. “I think you brought the best out in me,” Tom chuckled and turned in the bed so he could lie on his back. Lilly hesitated for few seconds before edging closer. Tom was less hesitant, as if he owned the bed, which after last night’s performance he might as well do. His arm went around her and pulled her even closer so she could rest her cheek on his chest.

“You okay?” He asked simply twisting a strand of hair around his long fingers.

“Mhmm,” Tom’s eyes stayed fixed on her, not able to quite read her expression.
“Sure?”

“Mhmm,” She replied look up with a smile on her face this time. “Sleepy and a little achy,” She admitted with a soft blush of red to her cheeks. “But happy,”

“Happy?” He questioned brushing his fingertips across her back and enjoying just how soft her skin was. She looked beautiful in the mornings, natural; he could see the freckles appearing on her cheeks, the natural colour of her lips and the feel the softness of her skin before she covered it all.

“Exceedingly,”

“Well we aim to please,” He joked pressing a kiss against the top of her head as she giggled softly. “Do you have to be anywhere today?” She sighed with a nod. “Me too, but I thought maybe Friday you’d be free?”

“Well,” She paused trying to rack her brains for anything. “I think I might just be,”

“I’d like a repeat of last night,” He smirked earning a playful slap on his chest.

“Oh would you now,”

“Of course! God woman,” He pushed her over and rolled on top of her, propping most of the weight up on his arms. Lilly giggled gazing at the beautiful specimen on top of her; his arms perfectly toned were very distracting. Lilly looked up at Tom there was still that spark in her, her eyes showed a mix of her beautiful characteristics.

She was innocent in some ways, she was confident and sexy in others, and she was a walking contradiction. When she knew someone liked her she was confident when she doubted herself she was shy and innocent; he found her utterly intriguing. He liked that.

He dropped his head to meet her lips and enjoyed the needy kiss she gave him.

“Now,” He paused feeling her hands stretch across his back. “I was hoping I could grab a shower before I have to go, and possibly get you a coffee and breakfast before work? Because I believe once I said I owed you it!” Lilly noticed the sincere smile on his face. Of course she wanted to go to breakfast with him that sounded like a dream.

“Yes to all three, I have to be in no later than 10,”

“10?” Tom questioned a little surprised.

“Yeah we’re having a few dress rehearsals and stuff for this big event they are holding, so I’ve had to rearrange singing lessons for this afternoon, it’s going to be a long evening!” Tom smiled and pushed himself over to climb out of bed. Lilly gasped getting a full view of him in the real light of day. Tom turned hearing the gasp and then laughed at her smirk. “Well I’m going to get changed before you drag me back to bed,”

“You are hilarious,” Lilly deadpanned wrapping the blankets around her and going to grab some towels. Tom watched her with interest, him stood there with nothing her wrapped up in covers.

“Are you hiding from me?” He questioned quietly, wrapping her up in his arms, as she grabbed the towels.

“No,” She whispered as he pressed a kiss against her forehead. He decided to leave it for now, the first time was always awkward, and though he wished more than anything it wasn’t for her he wanted her to know how beautiful she was and how much he’d enjoyed their night, but he was scared it might be a bit too much. “Towel for you, I’ll shower after you, umm, it’s the door on the right,”

“You can go first if you’d like,” Tom smiled taking the towel from her but Lilly shook her head.

“No you go, I need to decide what to wear and check Sarah is in etc.,”

“Sarah?” Tom questioned wrapping the towel round his waist as Lilly watched him. It fell dangerously low on his hips. “I presume I defiantly need this then,” Lilly shrugged with a smirk knowing Sarah would not let her forget a naked man walking around the house.

Tom was showered in minutes and Lilly half wished she’d been in there with him. Hell she one 100% wished that but part of her was nervous. Part of her was scared that she still wasn’t good enough. It had been dark; he can’t have seen much what if in the harsh light of day.

She groaned shaking her head realising she needed to just take a break from thinking about it too much. She enjoyed the very quick kiss Tom gave her as they swapped in the bathroom and the view of him dripping wet in a towel.

“Lilly,” She’d showered and was back in the bedroom by 7:30. She was stood in her towel gazing down at her underwear draw with fear. What did she pick? Did she get changed in front of him or go back the bathroom? If only she’d taken the clothes with her. “Darling,” He was closer to her now, his clothes from yesterday back on, much to her disappointment. Her skin was perfectly dry now, and his fingertips enjoyed the softness as they skated down her bare arms. “You’re cold,” He whispered his lips brushing against her bare press a gentle kiss that made her whole body shiver. “You need to get changed,”

“Mhmm, just can’t decide,” She looked down at the drawer again and heard a small grunt from Tom.

“None,” He whispered his voice dangerously low. “But equally, you’d looked gorgeous in dark red, but,” He paused turning her body in his grip. “I want to be the one who takes that off you,”

“Maybe I should wear that Friday,”

“Oh don’t tease me darling,” He joked pressing yet more kisses against her soft skin.

“So have you been in anything I would have seen?” Lilly questioned as Tom sat down her bed watching her getting dressed. She’d managed matching lace underwear set which Tom had to admit was a beautiful sight.

“Thor?” Tom questioned letting out a slow, long breath waiting for her to reply. He had a sneaking suspicion that she had no idea, she treated him like he was normal not some actor. He was normal.

“Thor?” She scrunched up her nose and shrugged. She pulled a tube skirt up her body and a huge chunky jumper over. She looked cute.

“Well it’s a comic book story, you’ve heard of Marvel right? Spiderman? X-men? Fantastic four?”

“Yeah kind of,” He smiled, not actually imaging her holding a comic book in her life. She sat down next to him to put a pair of tights, the scent of her deodorant and shower gel washing over him.

“Well Thor is another part of the Marvel universe,”

“Oh cool, so you were Thor?” Tom let out a laugh as she got back up again to get some jewellery. He stood up and followed her, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her closely. He took a deep drag as he nestled his nose into the crook of her neck before whispering in her ear; “Oh no darling, I was the villain in Thor,” His sinister tone and dark laugh had Lilly giggling with pleasure.

“I need to see that,” She chuckled. “What else should I check out?”

“War horse?”

“The play?”

“The film,” Lilly raised her eyebrows and looked up as Tom stretched out.

“Taylor really wanted me to watch that, god I should have done! That would have been mad,” She muttered shaking her head.

“I think it’s better you have the warning,” He chuckled.

“Who were you in it?”

“Captain Nicholls,”

“Ooo a man in uniform, it’s gets better,” Tom raised his eyebrows in fake shook.

“You are insatiable!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy it!
Thank you for all the support, new recs, new subscriptions, very grateful. xx
Lilly