She Loves Me

2/3

“Alright, dude, guy stripper or girl stripper?” My closest friend, and best man, asked as we tried on our tuxes again. Lauren wanted to make sure they still fit - she was still positive something was going to go wrong.

“What?” I asked, looking away from trying to do my tie.

“Girl stripper or a guy stripper?” He asked again, raising an eyebrow. “You know a stripper is happening, but I wanted to see which gender you wanted them.”

I rolled my eyes and went back to my tie. “Just cause they have tits doesn’t mean they’re a girl. You want to know which sex of the stripper I want,” I corrected.

Austin sighed. “Tits or a dick, dude. Pick one.”

“Dick,” I answered. I knew there was no talking him out of a stripper. I also knew that Lauren’s maid of honor, Kelly, would get her a stripper.

“Alright. Oh, who’s on the “do not let in” list for the wedding? I’m sure both of you have the judgmental people who would throw shit.”

“Lauren and I will make a list.” I groaned at the damn tie. “Help me with this, Austin.”

He rolled his eyes and showed me how to make the simple knot. “There, loser.” He took his phone out and backed up. “Now smile.”

I stuck my tongue out at him and straightened up to smile, handsomely. “How’s it look?”

“Good enough to send to your lover.” He tapped around and grinned innocently after it sent.

I stared at my chest in the mirror and wondered if I shouldn’t wear my binder for the wedding… I mean, I didn’t want my breasts popping out of my tux, but I kind of wanted the reminder that Lauren loved me no matter what was on my chest or in my pants. “Should I wear my binder for the wedding?” I asked Austin.

He shrugged. “Depends on your reasoning. If it’s something stupid, than you should wear the binder. If it’s something heartfelt and shit, than don’t wear the binder for the pre-wedding and wear it for the real deal.”

“That’s actually a good idea…”

“I do have some of those,” He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and went into the dressing room to see if the top of the tux would fit without my binder. It looked pretty good and I was satisfied with it, so I changed into my normal clothes, hanging the tux back up and taking it to the front to buy it, Austin right behind me.

“Alright, what else are we doing today?” Austin asked as we left the store. We got into my car and I looked at the checklist Lauren made me.

“Looks like we’re making sure the cake will be delivered to the right place at the right time.” I shook my head with a laugh.

“Looks like Lauren is sure something will go wrong,” Austin chuckled.

She is ready for something to go wrong, but the only thing I could think of is that there’s only one more week until Lauren is my beautiful wife.