Kill Me I Dare You

Bliss.

My back felt like comeone drove nails into it. The pain was really becoming unbearable.

Stenny walked back into the room. She was flustered. Her black hair was flying everywhere. I looked into her brown eyes. I felt like I was being a burden. She smiled at me.

"The fucker was so drunk he thought I was you, kept telling me sob stories and about how he was going to beat the shit outta me, well you."

I gulped. Gerard gave her a 'wtf' look as he applied bandages to my back.

"Good news though cuzzie, Vic, he's the stage manager, said you can be a merch girl, thank the stars Ellie got pregant missy."

I giggled a little bit, but it hurt my whole body. My ribs were bruised and my face was swollen.

"Thanks Stenny, but what if he comes back?" I asked looking into her eyeliner rimmed eyes.

"Don't worry, 'cause if he comes back I'll kick his ass to Kingdom Come, he'll think he;s in Narnia by the time I'm done."

I gave her a weak smile. "Theres the girl I know!" Stenny said hugging me.

I looked to Frank and Gerard. "Thankyou." I whispered. Frank let go of my hand and I hugged Stenny.

"Come on Charlie, you can have Ellie's bunk, you need to rest."

I stood up, but I was shaky from the pain. Stenny threw me over her shoulder. Gerard started to giggle.

"Want me to do that Stenny?"

"I got it!" She yelled walking into a wall.

"Oi! Stupid wall! That was my head!"

"That was my ass." I said.

Frank and Gerard were giggling so hard now. Frank walked over. He picked me up off of Stenny and threw me over his shoulder.

"Finally a girl shorter then me!" He said giddily walking with Stenny to the roadie bus.

"I'm not that short! Just 5'2!" I said lightly.

They brought me onto the bus. I landed on the bunk with an 'oomph'. Pain seered threw me and I gritted my teeth.

"I'll see you Charlie, screaming fans are calling me."

"Bye," I said in a low voice. The pain was starting to consume me.

"Damn, my moms going to kill me if hse finds out your working with me too. Woman's never going to get it threw her head that this is what I love. Here take these and go to sleep. You've got to dead on the inside."

I swallowed the pills and looked at her. "Stenny thank you."

"No problem, your a sister to me, and this is what sister's do, now I need to go, plenty of thing to do, people to fuck-"

I raised my eyebrow at her. "I'm kidding! Jeez take a joke!" I smiled as I layed down.

The pain was still seering threw my body, but I felt that a weight was lifted off of me. Kayden needed to move on, I knew that. But I still felt sad that I was leaving him.

He was really fucked up from his mother and sister's deaths. I was with him the day it happened. I had never seen a man cry before that day, hell I didn't really think men cried. But he did. He held onto my small body, his large 6'1 body rocking with tears and grief. It was only two months after the funeral he turned to alchohal. He used to never hit me, just cry, cry that he was a failure, cry out his mother and sister's name. I used to hold him, coo him to sleep. It wasn't until 8 months later he started to hit me.

Stenny almost killed him when I told her. She resented me for the fact that I stayed with him. It was never bad, until now.

I fell into the abyss of darkness as the pain medication started to kick in. I hear my phone ringing but didn't bother to answer. Things were looking up. It was a lovely feeling, bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW! I have to thank all the people who bombarded me with comments! I was suprised. This story jsut shot up in readers. It scared me! COMMENTS! i love feed back =] i'll give you skittles for comments.