Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

We Are the Strays

I woke up the next morning to the sound of chainsaws outside my bedroom window. I got up in irritation until I realized what they were doing. I gasped and pushed my curtain out of the way like the sight in front of me would change if I could see them better. There were three burly-looking men outside of my bedroom, cutting into the tree I used to get down.
I angrily left my room, headed down the steps to where I knew my parents would be in the kitchen. “What are you doing?” I asked, the agitation clear in my voice. “We're getting rid of that nuisance of a tree. It's blocking the light to the house,” I rolled my eyes at the cheap lie.
“The only thing it blocks is my window,” I said. “Well then, it's fine because now you can't sneak out of the house at night,” my father said, only pissing me off even more. I was so mad lately and my parents were the main reason for it. “Mhm, you're right, I can't. Too bad for me,” I said and walked off.
I could find another way out of the house, I was determined to. ~

Kellin : come get me I want out of here
Vic: are you sure you can?
Kellin: yes, just get here
Vic: ooh, Kellin's a bad boy now
Kellin: no i'm not. I just don't wanna stay here all night
Vic: on my way baby
Kellin: yay, i'll be outside when you get here, meet me on the corner
Vic: sure thing cutie ;)

I slipped my iphone into the back pocket of my jeans and left my bedroom. I tiptoed down the hallway to the stairs and then tried my best to skip all of the ones that I knew would squeak.
Luckily, my parents were heavy sleepers and didn't have an alarm system as I snuck out the front door. I made sure that I had my keys as I locked the door before pulling it shut behind myself.
I walked around the side of the house to where my bedroom was and the large tree used to be. All that was left now was the stump, sticking a foot out of the ground. I sighed and continued to the end of our street and stopped on the corner.
Vic pulled up a minute later and leant over the center console to look out the passenger window. “Did they cut the fucking tree down?” he asked, sounding just as astounded as I felt this morning.
“Yes. They lied and said it was because it blocked the light to our house,” Vic rolled his eyes and then opened the door for me. He leant his elbow on the console and waited until I was situated to sit down.
“Hiya toots,” I laughed and shook my head. “Who says that?” I asked incredulously, despite the happy smile on my lips. “Me, the elderly, I don't know, it just sounded right,” I grinned at him and then leant over to kiss his lips.
“Mhm, I've been waiting all weekend for Kellin kisses,” I just shook my head and pressed my lips to his. His tongue just barely brushed my lips as he kissed me back, sending little shivers through me.
I moved closer to him, getting a little distracted before Vic pulled away. “We can make out later. For now though, we have places to be.” I looked at him suspiciously, but didn't say anything and sat back in my seat. I put my seatbelt on while Vic started driving, heading off to wherever it was he was taking me tonight. ~

“You took me to a parking lot?” I asked, making Vic laugh. “No, well yeah, but we're gonna go somewhere else. We just have to wait for everyone to get here,” I nodded and wrapped my arms around Vic to stay warm. It was getting colder out and he was always nice and toasty. He smiled and leant against the hood of his car before holding me close to his chest.
“You smell nice,” he commented, making me laugh. “Mhm, I had a shower,” he had a laugh. I rested my head against his chest and smiled when he leant his chin on me. It felt so cute and I loved cuddling him. I didn't understand why my parents hated gay people do much, especially when they didn't have to be gay. I didn't feel like I was making a choice either, I felt like I finally fit in with Vic.
I had had friends that went to the same Church as my parents, but they never really liked me. They only talked to me because my parents were friends with their parents, and I didn't like them much in return. They never had anything interesting to say and they were always so quick to judge.
“What are you thinking about?” Vic asked and kissed my hair. “Nothing important,” I replied, just as his friends pulled up in another two cars. “Hey,” someone said as hey got out of the driver's seat.
He rested his arms on the door and waited for us to walk over. Vic took my hand and led me up to the boy. He had shaggy, honey-brown hair that was styled to the side and matching brown eyes. They shined with mischief as he smiled.
“Kellin, this is Alex,” Vic said to me. “Hi,” I was still pretty shy around his friends and I hadn't met him before. “So, are we headed up to the cliffs?” he asked. “Mhm, who's car are we taking?”
I leaned against Vic as they talked, not interested in their conversation. I just watched them, not really paying attention. Alex flipped his fringe out of his eyes as they spoke and then smiled. He was actually really cute and gave off such a happy vibe. He seemed like a fun person to be around.
“Kellin can sit with me,” Vic said, finally catching my attention. “What?” I looked up at him in confusion, having missed everything else that was said. “You're going to sit with me so that we all fit in the car,” Vic explained, although I was still confused. “Wasn't I already going to sit with you?” I asked. Vic just smiled evilly and pulled me around to passenger side of the car. I hadn't noticed, but most of Vic's friends had gotten out and were all waiting around to get in. Apparently we were only taking one car, and it was Alex's.
Vic opened the back door and then waited as Mike and Alysha got in, Alysha sitting on his lap. “Kell, this is Lynn,” Alysha said as another girl got into the car. “Hey,” she said and smiled while pushing her hair to the side. It was shaved on one side in three little lines. I smiled back and watched as she got into the car too.
“And I'm Jack,” said a boy as he walked around the side of the car. I just looked at him in confusion until he crawled into the trunkspace through the back. “Is he going to sit back there?” I asked Vic. “Mhm, and you're going to sit in the middle with me,” I nodded slowly until I realized what he meant.
“You mean, like, in your lap?” Vic laughed at me and nodded. “Yes, in my lap,” he verified. “But isn't that like, illegal?” He shrugged and then kissed my hair. “We're not gonna get caught,” he said and then sat down.
I bit my lip skeptically before letting Vic pull me into the car with him. Jaime got in in the front seat beside Alex and then they both closed the doors to his fiat. I felt my cheeks heat up as Vic pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around, wiggling in his lap until I could find a comfortable way to sit.
“Are you finished?” Vic finally asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck and shifted some more. He just shook his head as Mike and Lynn laughed. “What?” I asked. “You were practically grinding on him,” Alysha said.
“No I wasn't,” I denied as my cheeks heated up. “Well it feels pretty much the same,” Vic commented. I met his eyes, my blush deepening. Vic just held onto me tighter and then tilted his head back.
“Kellin, do you want a drink?” Jack asked from behind us. “Um...like what?” I asked back. “Um, well there's an assortment of alcohols back here and some soda...um, gatorade, and why did you bring wine? Nobody drinks that shit,” Jack said.
“I don't know. I thought someone might want it. Besides, it was like three bucks,” Alex practically shouted back at me. “Well alrighty then.... So do you want anything?” he asked. “Get him a vodka soda,” Vic said for me, making me smile. “You drink the hard stuff?” Jack questioned.
“Um, I guess,” He laughed and shook his head before opening up the bottles. He handed a cup to me then and watched as I drank a sip. “Wow,” Vic laughed at me and then took the cup from my hands to rest it on his knee.
I leaned against his chest before gently pressing my lips to his. “Ooh, Vic's already getting some,” Jaime said, making me pull away. I glared at him, making Vic laugh. “Jaime, don't embarrass him. I want kisses and if you piss him off I won't get them,” I narrowed my eyes at Vic too, earning a sheepish smile.
“Kiss meeee,” he said making me laugh. I pressed my mouth to his again, giving him open-mouthed kisses instead. No one seemed to really mind as we practically made out in the back of the car.
Vic pushed my lips further apart with his tongue and then wormed it into my mouth. I smiled as he licked my teeth. He grinned at me and then kissed me again, gentler than before. I smiled as he licked into my mouth, letting his tongue rub against mine. I fought back a little moan and rested my hand on Vic's neck, cupping it gently.
He moved his hand to the side and then grabbed my butt. I gasped and leant closer towards him, breaking the kiss again. “Alright, before you two start taking each others clothes off,” Alex said, making everyone else laugh.
I took my drink from Vic's hand and took another swallow of it while Jack gave anyone who wanted one a drink one. I leant my head on his shoulder while Mike lit a blunt. “Kellin, do you want to try it?” he asked. I bit my lip skeptically and looked at Vic. He shrugged lightly and then glanced at Mike. “If you really want to,” he said.
Mike looked at me, along with Alysha and Lynn. Alysha took it from Mike and breathed in a few times. “Do you want it?” she asked then. I shook my head, not really sure if I wanted to. I just watched them skeptically until Vic took it.
I looked over at him, a little surprised. “Come here,” he said as he took a hit off of it and then pulled my face to his. I blinked as he blew the smoke into my mouth and then pulled away.
I coughed a little as I spoke while the smoke pillowed out of my mouth. “What did you do?” I asked. “I blew the smoke into your mouth so it wouldn't be as strong,” Vic explained before taking another long drag.
“Do you want to actually try it?” he asked, letting the smoke out of his lips as he spoke. I just stared at him, kind of enamored by how attractive he looked. I had never really liked smoking, but it looked good when he did it.
“Hm?” Vic laughed at me and then held up the blunt between his fingers, almost asking with just the simple motion. “You don't have to, but you can,” he said softly. I bit into my lip again before finally giving in and taking it from him.
My parents had warned me about stuff like this, but for some reason, it didn't feel bad. I didn't feel like I was breaking the rules; instead it felt liberating. After spending my whole life doing everything that I was told like a little christian robot, it felt king of freeing to rebel.
Vic watched me choke slightly before handing it back to Mike. “Ugh, between the four of you, I'm gonna die,” Lynn complained and fanned the air in front of her face. It didn't smell that bad, but there was definitely a distinct smell to it. I couldn't quite place what it was though.
“Is something supposed to happen?” I asked, completely inexperienced. “Just give it a bit,” Vic said and then kissed me again. I smiled against his lips and gently combed my fingers through his hair. He held onto my tighter as I just barely scratched my hand along his scalp before playing with his curls. His hair was so pretty and soft between my fingers.
I broke away to breathe then and slid my arm around his neck again. Vic watched me as I sipped at my drink, enjoying the slight burn in my throat. It made me feel warm all over, although it wasn't uncomfortable. Instead I just felt content.
“You know, I feel like we're corrupting you,” Vic said as Alex put the windows down before Lynn gagged to death. I smiled at him before shaking my head. “It's not corrupting me if I want to do it,” I replied. “And you like doing this?” I nodded, smiling wider. “Kellin, you're such a bad boy,” I laughed as my hair whipped around my face with the wind. It made the car louder, the sounds mixing with the music Jaime had turned on. My head started to feel as Vic leant forward to kiss my neck.
I shivered, loving how sensitive I suddenly felt. His teeth nipped at my skin, sending pleasant shivers throughout my whole body and leaving me tingling. I tilted my head to the side, welcoming the marks he was sure to leave behind.
I felt him laugh against my skin before he bit me, harder than before. I let out a little gasp and crossed my legs; one over the other. I guessed that the weed was starting to take effect because everything just gradually felt better. I didn't know how to describe it, but I felt great.
My body was so sensitive as Vic littered me with kisses and the alcohol in my mouth tasted more pleasant than before. “Are you feeling it yet?” Mike asked. I nodded and smiled. “And?” I couldn't quite place how I felt; almost like I was weightless, but I liked it. “It feels...really good,”
Vic smiled too and looked up at me. His eyes were kind of dilated, although they weren't really red the way that I had expected them to be. Instead they looked darker and were a little bit glassy.
“You're pretty,” I said as he stared up at me. “Mhm, why are you whispering?” I looked at him in confusion for a minute before leaning against him again. “I didn't know that I was,”
He laughed at that and kissed my jaw. “You were,” I just nodded and turned to kiss him. His mouth tasted wonderful and kind of pleasantly bitter as his tongue rolled against mine. I tried to commit the taste to memory as we made out, nearly spilling my drink on Lynn.
“Hey, watch it. I like this outfit,” she said and adjusted her socks. I laughed quietly and rested my head on Vic's shoulder. He smelled incredible and tasted even better. I pushed his hair out of the way and then kissed his neck.
I heard him hum faintly and then felt it as I continued to pepper my lips along his throat. Vic's arms tightened around me when I bit him, making him shiver under me. I had never given anyone a hickey before, but I wanted to.
I wanted Vic covered in my marks, just to show off the fact that he was mine. I liked the idea of him waking up tomorrow and seeing all of the little bruises and thinking of me.
Vic let me nip at him, tipping his head to the side to give me access to his pretty skin. I admired him for a minute before biting him again, kind of harshly. “You taste good,” I mumbled and then sucked on the spot.
Vic nodded, laughing quietly as I marked him up. “You two seem to be having quite a nice time,” Alex said, making Vic grin. I moved a bit to bite him some more, along his jawline and underneath his ear.
“Vic's just gonna be one big hickey tomorrow,” Jaime said, making me laugh. I nodded and playfully bit his neck. “Ow,” Vic muttered, although he was faking. I knew it didn't hurt, considering I had bit him a lot harder a minute ago.
“Liar,” I mumbled into his skin and then licked him. He shuddered and moved his hand to my thigh. I loved the way it felt when he squeezed it and then started rubbing. It send shockwaves of pleasure through me, only adding to how incredible I felt.
“We're almost there,” Alex said, not really addressing anyone specific. “Cool beans,” Lynn replied anyways and leant her head back. I smiled and finally stopped biting Vic to kiss him instead. He didn't seem opposed to the idea as he kissed back, harder than I expected him to. I moaned quietly and held onto him tighter.
“Alright, that's enough,” Lynn said and pulled us apart. “I refuse to sit next to you two while you fuck. You're both grounded,” Everyone laughed as she spoke and then leant closer to Mike and Alysha.
“She's gay too,” Jack said. I nodded and leant my head on Vic's shoulder again, just lying there this time. “We're only a few minutes away anyways,” Alex said and turned along the end of the road.
Vic kept rubbing my thigh though, practically massaging it. I couldn't help myself as I started to get a little excited and caught his hand. “What?” He asked, knowing exactly why.
I kissed him once, just to get rid of the little mischievous smirk on his lips. He knew what he was doing to me and I really didn't want to get hard in front of his friends. I wasn't very familiar with boners anyways and it would all just be very embarrassing.
“Alright,” Alex said, faster than I would have expected. It had seemed like only a few seconds before we were there, but that couldn't be right. I shook my head slightly and then got out of the car so that Vic could too. He stretched and then pulled me against him again.
I smiled as he kissed me softly before going around to the back of the car. He let Jack out and then refilled my cup. I took it from him while he grabbed two the blankets I hadn't noticed was piled up there.
“Come here cutie pie,” he said and kissed my cheek. I grinned and let him lead me over to a grassier part of the cliff to sit down. He laid one of them out on the grass before sitting down. I copied him while his friends got comfortable in their own little spots. Vic moved me in between his legs to hold me and then wrapped the blanket around us both.
I loved the way it held our body heat in, keeping both of us warm. “Comfy?” Vic asked and tightened his arms around my stomach. “Mhm,” I leant my head back to look at him and kissed his chin.
He smiled and then kissed me upside down. It felt strange, but was still really cute. “You guys are sickening,” Jack said and flopped down on the ground. He laid his head in Lynn's lap before pulling his phone out.
I watched her pet his hair while Alex sat down beside them. Jaime wrapped a blanket around himself and then fell into the grass, all by himself. “Jaime, you can come cuddle with us,” I offered and held my arms out. He laughed and scooted over on the grass until he was sitting the way that I was in front of Vic.
“Cuddle train!” I laughed and nodded, hugging Jaime around his shoulders. I didn't know what it was, but something about just sitting around with all of them was fun. I liked just being out and with people.
“Come here you,” Vic said and nuzzled his face into my neck. I giggled as he kissed it and then made another little mark in my skin. I was sure to be covered in them tomorrow; just like he was, but I couldn't bring myself to care. I was enjoying this too much. I knew that my parents would surely be pissed at me for sneaking out again, and I'd probably be punished, but right now, it didn't feel like any of that mattered.
I didn't care that I would need a turtleneck to hide all of the marks Vic had made, especially since it had felt incredible while he was doing it. “What are you thinking about?” Vic asked, startling me. He laughed quietly and kissed underneath my ear. “You,” He smiled at that and then squeezed me in his arms. I smiled into my cup as I took another large swallow of my drink. It burned pleasantly, adding to the buzz in my veins.
I was pretty sure I wasn't high anymore, but I didn't feel much different. I was still so happy. I laid my head back against Vic's chest while he slid his arm down my torso. I shivered, loving the way that his fingers discreetly slipped under my clothes and started brushing along my waist.
It tickled just enough to leave me tingling. I had completely zoned out of everyone else's conversations and was just enjoying the way Vic was touching me. His fingers danced up my skin to my chest and then pinched my nipple.
I let out a little gasp, earning a funny look from Jaime, who was sitting up now. Hopefully he couldn't feel Vic's arm as he toyed with me. “Shush,” Vic whispered into my ear, low enough that no one else would hear.
I just shuddered in response and waited while he rubbed his finger over my nipple repeatedly. “V-Vic,” I breathed and twitched slightly. “What are you two doing?” Jaime finally asked and looked back at the two of us.
“Nothing,” He just narrowed his eyes at us before turning back around. I giggled and looked back at Vic, who laughed. “You're so cute,” he said and then kissed my nose. I wrinkled it, only making him laugh more.
“What time is it?” I asked then. “Um...” Vic pulled his phone out and turned it on to check the time. “Almost three,” I nodded and laid back against him again, perfectly content. I hadn't felt this free in a long time and I had every intention of enjoying it. I didn't care if my parents got mad at me in the morning; not when I was so happy now...~

Alex had driven us all back at about four am, and Vic and I were making out in his car. I didn't want to go home yet, and he had no problem keeping me out longer. I gasped as Vic pulled me into his lap, probably tired of turning his head to the side. “Okay?” he asked me, kind of breathlessly.
I nodded and kissed him again. I wouldn't ever admit it, but I liked this position. Vic had me straddling him with our chests pressed together, my arms wrapped around his neck. Vic's hands traveled down my side to my hips before squeezing my ass.
I moaned into his mouth, louder than I had expected and pulled back. Vic looked at me with a little smirked on his lips. “That was really hot Kell,” he practically cooed at me, making me blush.
“No, shh,” He laughed until I pressed my lips to his again, forcing my tongue into his mouth. Vic kissed back just as roughly and pushed my body tighter against his own. I didn't really know what I was doing, but it felt good as I moved my hips against his.
Vic gasped and pulled me down to roll his hips up. I shuddered on top of him, fighting back another moan as he filled me with pleasure. The action had left my body buzzing, like I was coursing with electricity, and I wanted more.
“Do that again,” I ordered against his lips, earning a small grin from him. “Like that, did you?” I nodded and kissed him while he rocked against me. I could feel myself getting excited, but I didn't care; I welcomed the feeling.
Vic moved us again, until my back was against the seat. I looked up at him for a moment, getting lost in how beautiful he was. His eyes were dark and filled with lust as he stared down at me, and his lips were dark pink; swollen from kissing so much.
I pulled him down to me, loving the way that he laid between my legs. His body pressed perfectly against mine; warm and comforting. I tangled my fingers into his hair, loving how soft it was to touch, and pulled. Vic let out a little groan and rubbed his body against mine again.
I couldn't stop the little whine that left my lips. It felt so good as he moved, rocking back forth on me. He didn't stop doing it either, filling my body with electricity. “Vic,” I gasped, breathless and very turned on.
I had never felt like this before, and although it was good, I was getting kind of uncomfortable. My jeans seemed tighter than before and I wanted release. Vic's hands started to wander again, pushing the hoodie I was wearing up to my chest. I shivered as he tickled his fingers over my skin and then slid them right back down to my stomach.
He brushed them over my waist and then unbuttoned my jeans. I didn't stop him, instead loving the way he touched me. I moaned as he palmed me, sending a flush of heat through me.
I broke away to breath while Vic kissed my neck again. I just lie there, clinging to him as he massaged my hard dick through my underwear. “V-Vic,” I gasped and scratched his side.
I felt him smirk as he rubbed me harder, making my hips jerk up into his hand. “Do you want me to stop?” he whispered, his voice deep and raspy. It send shivers up my spine.
“No,” He bit my neck again before pulling back to look at me. “Can I?” he asked, just barely dipping his fingers under the waistband of my briefs. I bit my lip and then nodded.
Vic didn't break eye contact as he moved his hand further and then wrapped his fingers around me. I gasped and then moaned, tipping my head back. Vic moved his hand back and forth, flicking his wrist quickly.
My whole body moved to get closer to him, arching into his touch. I could feel the pleasure getting more and more intense as he kept going, until he stopped completely. “Shit,” he muttered and let go of me to reach his phone in the front seat.
“Hello?” he asked, with a less than pleased look on his face. “Shit, fuck, Kellin, we need to leave,” he said and then tossed his phone into the seat without even saying goodbye to whoever it was. “What? Who was that?” I asked and sat up to redo my pants. I was still really hard and now; very unsatisfied.
“Mike. He said there were cops headed towards your house,” Vic said and got back into the front seat. I jumped up and followed him to the front of his little car, completely ignoring my seatbelt as he started the car.
He turned off of the road and started driving towards my house. I cracked my fingers nervously as he drove, wondering why my parents had called the cops again. They knew that I would be back, so why couldn't they just let me enjoy myself for the night?
“Shit,” I muttered as we got to my street. I could see the red and blue lights flashing from around my corner and knew they would be at my house. “Stop,” I said to Vic, who did exactly as I asked and pulled over.
“I'll text you later, okay?” I asked and kissed him once before getting out of the car. “Don't let them see you,” I said before closing my door and heading off down the street to my house.
There was only one car outside of my house, but I knew this was serious. My parents had called the cops on me twice in less than 24 hours and I was sure to get in trouble this time.
“Kellin!” my mother shouted at me. She didn't sound the least bit worried this time; instead all I could hear was the anger. I knew they were pissed at me, but what I found shocking was that I didn't care. I didn't really care at all what my parents thought of me because I knew they were wrong and that thought really surprised me.
“Mom,” I said and closed the door behind myself. “Where on earth have you been?” she asked as my father and the police officers stood up from the couch. “Out,” She was practically fuming as I spoke. “I don't want any of your attitude Kellin. Where have you been?”
I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. “It's not really any of your business,” I said. She glared daggers at me while one of the officers walked over to me. “Could we have a moment alone with Kellin please?” he asked and waited for my parents to leave the room. They both looked offended, but did as I said and left the room.
“Can we talk outside please?” I asked. “I know they'll both be listening,” The cop nodded and followed me outside to where their car was parked. “You can call me Chris, and this is Kyle,” I smiled a tiny bit and nodded.
“So, can you tell me where you've been?” he asked. “You can't tell my parents. I won't tell you anything if you're going to tell them,” I said. “Alright. This will be completely between the three of us,”
I narrowed my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest protectively. “How I do know that you're not lying?” I asked. “We won't tell them. To be brutally honest, we're not big fans of your parents. I can't really blame you for wanting to get out for a few hours,”
I laughed and nodded. “So they gave you the Christian talk?” He he nodded and looked at his partner; Kyle, who grimaced. “I was with my boyfriend and his friends and I snuck out because my parents really hate gay people. I don't want them to know because I know they won't approve and they already really hate him. They don't even know that we're dating but they won't ever let me see him,”
They both nodded with sympathetic looks on their faces. “We get it. But you can't keep leaving like this. You're underage and there is a curfew,” he said. “But they don't ever let me out of the house. They're crazy; I mean, they even cut the tree down that was outside of my bedroom so that I couldn't get out,” I said.
“Then how did you get out?” Kyle asked. “The front door,” It looked like he was holding back a laugh as I spoke. “Alright, well, we'll talk to your parents, but you really can't be out at night all by yourself,” I shook my head.
“I'm not by myself. And what if I stay out? Like, if I stay with my boyfriend for the night rather than come home. Would I get in trouble for that?” I asked. “Um, no, not technically, as long as you were staying at his house. You can't be out running the streets at five am though,” I nodded eagerly.
“I won't. I just want to be able to see him,” I admitted. “Good. Now I expect you to keep that promise because we can't having stray kids running around at night. It's not safe,” I nodded again and smiled.
“Thank you. And I'm sorry about my parents. They're not exactly pleasant,” Kyle laughed this time and nodded. “You're telling us,” he said before heading back towards the house. I watched them for a minute before following after them to brave my parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter wasn't supposed to be this long, but whatever

title- "The Strays" Sleeping With Sirens