Status: i'll update whenever, i have a lot of things

Corrupting You

I'm Lost In All the City Lights

I took a deep breath before opening the door to my house and stepping inside. No one came into the living room to talk to me, but I knew they were home.
I didn’t want to come back, but I had already imposed on Vic’s family, and I would have to face them sometime. “Kellin?” I pressed my lips tightly, having thought that I had successfully snuck inside. “Kellin, where on earth have you been?” mom asked and crossed her arms over her chest.
“At a friend’s. Why?” She glared at me as I spoke. “Because we were worried sick about you. Why didn’t you come home last night?”
I almost scoffed at her. “Because I wanted to stay at a house where they don’t condone child abuse?” Her face turned from mad to furious.
“Excuse me young man? If you have nothing nice to say to me, then don’t say anything,” I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest too as dad walked into the room.
“Kellin, where have you been?” he asked, like he hadn’t laid a hand on me. “Out,” He ground his teeth together in irritation. “Well I expect you to stay here and continue being grounded, considering you didn’t come home,”
I glared at the wall, wanting to shout at them. “Mhm. I’ll do just that,” I said facetiously. “I have had quite enough of your attitude Kellin,” he scolded me and stepped closer.
My eyes went wide and I stepped away from him reflexively. He stopped in his tracks, looking almost offended.
“I wasn’t going to hit you,” he said. “How would I know?” He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. “Just go to your room,”
I looked away from him before running up the steps to my bedroom. I pulled out my ipod and texted Vic, not in the mood to stay at my own house. I didn’t care that I had just left his house; I wanted to be around him again.
Kellin: do you wanna come over tonight?
Vic: what do you mean babe?
Kellin: take me away peter pan
Vic: ha ha. That makes you Wendy
Kellin: that just means that I’m cuter than you
Vic: you are a cutie pie
Kellin: no I’m not, I take it back
Vic: uh huh sure. Wanna get drunk and drive somewhere?
Kellin: where?
I should probably have thought it through, but surprisingly, I wasn’t opposed to getting drunk with him.
Vic: um…we could go look at the stars. I know a place
Kellin: sounds romantic
Vic: I don’t know what you’re talking about
Kellin: sure you don’t
Vic: maybe I’m trying to impress you
Kellin: are you gonna give me kisses?
Vic: maybe if you’re good
Kellin: I’m a very good boy
Vic: how kinky
Kellin: not like that you pervert!
Vic: hahaha
Kellin: don’t laugh at me, I didn’t mean it like that
Vic: I did. You’re a babe
Kellin: no I’m not
Vic: but you are. You’re lovely
I glared at my ipod, embarrassed that Vic could make me blush without even being in the room.
Someone knocked, interrupting me before I could answer Vic. I tucked my ipod under my thigh and sat up to pretend to be natural.
“Kellin, I’d like to apologize,” my dad said as he walked into my room. “I was upset and wrong, and I’m sorry that I hit you. It was terrible of me to do to you,”
I nodded, completely agreeing with him, whether that was rude or not. Maybe Vic was rubbing off on me. I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought of Vic rubbing off on me.
“Is there any way that you could forgive me?” he asked softly. “I don’t know,” He frowned at that. “Kellin, don’t you know what we’re about? We’re Christians, and we forgive people for their sins,” he said.
“Can Vic come over here?” I asked right back. “Kellin,” I sighed and looked down at my hands. “I’ll think about it,” I said to him. Dad sighed too and then left me without another word. Luckily for me, Vic waited to message me until right after the door closed. I thanked God that he hadn’t messaged me while I was talking to him. It would have been hard to explain how my butt was vibrating.
Vic: did you forget about me?
Kellin: no, I’m sorry. My dad came in
Vic: shit, did I get you in trouble?
Kellin: no you didn’t, you lucky duck. You messaged me literally five seconds after he left
Vic: Mwahaha I have skills
Kellin: you’re a dork
Vic: pretty much. When do you want me?
Kellin: what?
Vic: when should I come over…?
Kellin: oh, sorry. Um…ten?
Vic: okay
Kellin: will your friends be there?
Vic: no, just us ;)
Kellin: why the face?
Vic: because you excite me
Kellin: is that a sexual thing I don’t know about
Vic: *sigh* no not at all Kellin
Kellin: don’t be facetious
Vic: what, me?
Kellin: facetious means to be teasing or sarcastic
Vic: I know what facetious means Kellin, that was also sarcasm
Kellin: I knew that
Vic: mhm
Kellin: I did!
Vic: I believe you baby, calm down
I rolled my eyes, despite the little smile on my lips. I really liked how Vic could make me smile. It was something that I really appreciated about him.
Vic: do you want me to bring anything?
Kellin: um…I wouldn’t know what to bring
Vic: I’ll surprise you then
I smiled and bit into my lip as I read his text. I was really looking forward to tonight. ~

Vic sent me a text at 10:57 saying that he was outside. I smiled and slipped my ipod into my pocket. I had tried to dress cute, oddly wanting to look nice for him.
I had put on a pair of tight, dark blue jeans, and a black pullover hoodie with a matching beanie. Hopefully he thought that I looked okay.
I smiled at myself in the mirror before going over to the window to open it. Vic was standing in the grass, looking up at me. I smiled down at him cheekily.
“Come get me Romeo,” I said and smiled. He laughed and shook his head playfully. “Nice try Juliet,” I giggled lightly, smiling wider.
“Come on, before we get caught,” I nodded and slid my leg over the side of the window to get out of my room before glancing down at Vic.
“Don’t worry, I’ll catch you,” Vic said sweetly. I took a deep breath before jumping down. Vic caught me, just as he said he would and grinned as I let out a little squeak.
“You’re so cute,” he said and pecked my cheek. I blushed as he set me down and then slipped his hand into mine. “Ready to go?” I nodded in return and let Vic lead me away from my house.
He avoided the street light and took me over to where his car was parked a little ways down the street. Vic let go of my hand to get in while I got into the passenger side….

“How did you know how to get here?” I asked and looked around the little trail. He had brought me to a small cliff-like place that over-looked most of the city. The view was beautiful and showed off the stars perfectly.
I followed Vic out of the car and watched as he opened the trunk. “I did bring some stuff,” he said and smiled at me. I bit into my lip as he pulled out a picnic basket, a pillow, and a thick blanket.
“Come here,” Vic walked around the side of the car again and got up onto the hood. I followed him, biting into my lip to keep from grinning as he draped the blanket over the both of us. “Did I tell you how cute you look?” Vic asked. “Just once,” Vic smiled at that and rested the pillow on the bottom of the windshield.
“So, I did bring food,” he said then and opened the picnic basket. I nodded and looked into it before laughing. “Pizza bites?” Vic nodded, smiling at me.
“If you don’t like pizza bites we can’t be friends anymore,” I laughed and leant my head on his shoulder. “I thought you wanted to get drunk,”
I wasn’t sure why I was bringing it up, but I did. “I did, but then I realized that I would have to drive you a pretty far way home,”
I nodded and then smiled again. “Are you five?” I asked as he handed me a capri sun. “Maybe. But they’re really good and convenient. Besides, when was the last time you had one of these?” he asked. “Not since I was a kid,” He nodded and kissed my cheek.
“It’s really pretty out here,” I said then and finally looked up at the stars. They were so bright and beautiful, and nothing like I had ever seen before.
Vic and I nibbled on pizza bites for a while before he put the basket back in the trunk. “Are you cold?” he asked and scooted closer to me. “A little,”
It wasn’t really cold out tonight, but the breeze was still a little chilly. He smiled at that and moved to wrap his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder, letting my arm rest over his stomach.
Vic pulled the blanket up more, covering us both up. I smiled, perfectly content. Vic and I both stared up at the stars for a while, staying silent.
“I could stay out here all night,” I whispered, meaning it. “Mhm…me too. I love spending time with you,” I smiled and looked over at him. His eyes looked so pretty and shimmered under the light.
He met my eyes and then closed the gap between the two of us. I sighed as his warm, soft lips touched mine. They felt like plush and were so plump as we kissed.
Vic moved closer to me, wrapping his other arm over me. His smooth tongue brushed my lower lip before I parted them for him. He licked into my mouth, swishing his tongue around with mine.
I moaned quietly, enjoying the feel of his mouth on mine. Vic’s body pressed against mine as I tangled my hand into his hair. It felt like silk between my fingers.
Our lips moved together perfectly while our tongues moved. I broke away from him to breathe, loving the way that Vic moved his lips to my throat. He kissed down the length of my neck.
I shuddered under him as he peppered kisses up and down my skin before gently biting it. I felt him smile when I let out a little gasp of pain, and then shivered again.
It felt good as he sucked on it, despite the little twinges of pain. “Mhm…Vic,” He looked up at me, almost in awe. “Say my name like that again,” he said quietly.
I blushed and shook my head, making him frown. “Please?” He kissed me before I could even have the chance to talk and ground his hips against mine.
I gasped, surprised by the flush of pleasure that rippled through me. “Do you like that?” Vic asked with his lips brushing against mine. I didn’t know where the sudden rush of confidence came from, but I nodded up at him. Vic gave me a small look of surprise before kissing me again. His lips moved more forcefully against mine than before, molding perfectly to my own.
I felt myself getting excited, enjoying making out with him. His warm body was pressed completely to mine as he laid on top of me and started licking into my mouth.
I kissed back just as enthusiastically, rolling my tongue against his. It felt incredible and was such a better way to spend my night.
Vic pulled away suddenly and looked down at me. His chocolate brown eyes were darker than usual and dilated as our gazes locked.
We were both breathing heavier than before and I wasn’t cold anymore. “We should probably stop,” he said softly, disappointing me. I was kind of surprised with myself, but I didn’t want to stop.
“Because if we continue, I won't want to stop at all,” Vic said.
“So?” He smiled the slightest bit before moving off of me and taking my hand. Vic held it up for me to see and waited for me to understand.
“We don’t have to have sex to keep going,” I pointed out to him. I knew he was showing me my own hand because I was still wearing my purity ring.
“Oh really? What would you want to do then?” He was teasing me. “I don’t know……um—“Have you ever even done anything to yourself?” he asked.
“What do you mean?” Vic smiled, shaking his head slightly. “That’s what I mean. You’ve never even gotten off by yourself Kell, therefore we can’t go any further,”
I rolled my eyes, earning a laugh. “Don’t get all sassy at me. I’m trying not to take advantage of you,” he said and wrapped his arms around me. I leant back against his chest and looked up at him.
“It’s not taking advantage of me if I want to,” Vic sighed and kissed the top of my head. “Figure out what it is that you want and get back to me,”
I didn’t say anything back this time, kind of wondering why he had said no. Didn’t he want to? I mean, he was the one always making subtly sexual comments.
I bit my lip as we sat there, staring out at the city lights below us. It was beautiful to just sit up here and so relaxing. I closed my eyes after a while, just content to sit there in his arms.
Vic was keeping me warm and comfortable, and after a while, I could feel myself drifting off….
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be another one in....now

title- "City Lights" Motionless In White