Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Dragon Age Rebellion

Chapter Seven Resurrection of Death

Chapter Seven
Resurrection of Death

It started with a pulse of red light deep within the depths of the black city. The spark had been no bigger than a distant star but it did not take long for the blood magic to swell around this spark rising it up and helping it to take shape. No longer an evil speck of energy now a reborn God of evil. One of the most evil, Hades, who had been punished by the maker for abusing his powers to rip the life from anything and everything. The maker cast him down long before the Mage lords invaded the golden city. In truth, Hades was the oldest of the evil gods. With powers beyond the wildest dreams of any man woman, or child. As he transcended through the darkness and the remaining demons of the fade they followed him like a beacon of evil.

Landing on his feet, Hades lifted his gaze to the woman who had possessed the magic that revived him. A wicked grin on his lips as he moved forwards towards the woman. The lifeless body of a tranquil mage falling to the ground. All the life bled from him in order to bring Hades back, the woman had used powerful old blood magic and now. They stood across from each other.

“Has it really been that long Hades?”
The woman spoke in her familiar raspy tone. A smile crossed his lips as he took the woman into his arms looking down on her as if she were a breathtaking young woman no longer ravaged by time and age. His hand grazed her cheek.
“It has been lifetimes Flemeth You know this, yet you did not fail me, you did as we agreed so long ago”.

Hades spoke before locking his lips with hers, an energy swirling around them as Flemeth clutched to the back of his robes returning the deep empowering kiss. When it was over in a swirl of purple light Flemeth had regained youth and power. Her eyes blazed with affection and gratitude that he too had held up his end of their deal made so long ago.
“The daughters have returned, I can feel them. The heart of a warrior, and the heart of a mage more powerful than anything this world knows”.
Hades grinned to himself as he released Flemeth from the embrace they shared. Hades approached the edge of the cavern looking out over the world before him. A world he had not seen in lifetimes.

“We will slay the mage before she comes to power, she has not performed a Harrowing it isn’t too late to stop her Hades”.
Hades smirked to himself looking over at Flemeth.
“Who said anything about stopping her? The world fears her kind as it is, imagine what they will think when they realize just how powerful she truly is! She is the daughter of one of the Mage lords that her mother cast down”.
Hades said with a cocky grin turning to Flemeth who gaped at him.

“How is that possible? Andraste was never involved with a mage lord”.
Flemeth questioned as Hades turned his gaze to the land before them.
“A woman does not have to be in love with a man to become pregnant by him. It happened while she was taken captive, she was already with child conserved from her lover. When she gave birth and there were two she knew what needed to happen. Enlisting the help of a powerful mage and close friend, she sent her daughters ahead in time to live in another world. But she did not know that with my rebirth they would be pulled back to this world to face me. You however knew that much, and revived me drawing them in”.
Hades cupped his hand to her cheek looking down on her.

“You’ve done well Flemeth, but you should go, your daughter is going to be mentoring the mage and we don’t want her to sense you’re involvement here. If I fail to bring Thedas to its knees, it will be up to you. Summon the army and go to war Flemeth”.

Hades instructed, Flemeth swept him a bow with a slight smirk.
“I do hope you will return to my bed when you’ve made your entrance”.
She said in a voice that was soft and seductive no longer raspy and aged. Hades grinned down at her pulling her against his body and locking his lips with hers again. In a kiss so deep and intense she had to brace herself between him and the wall of the cavern. Flemeth clutched at his robes drawing him in. the hardness of his body against hers was too much to take.

Hades pulled back reluctantly a smirk on his lips as their eyes locked lingering in passion and lust for one another. His hand cupped her breast as he moved in and pressed his lips to her neck causing her to moan with pleasure. When he pulled back, a passion mark was left behind. Their lips brushed for only a moment.

“Soon, I will return to your bed, and pleasure you as only a god can”.
He vowed. Flemeth smirked up at him.
“My new body awaits you. Don’t take too long”.
She whispered before kissing him once more. It was a hard deep kiss before they separated. Hades turned to his demon army and grinned at them.

“Let us show the world what awaits beyond the black city”.
He called to his army. The demons roared in agreement and then with one last look at his pet, Hades began to descend from the mountains approaching the location of his victims. It had been too long since he tasted victory, but today he would have it, and so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3