Status: ONGOING ( but have writers block)

Change

fyra

Emma was shaking her head as Niklas laid Elizabeth on her living room couch. She remembered all too well the pain that she had been in, and it made her sick to her stomach. How someone could treat an innocent girl like that, she’d never know. She noticed the pain in Niklas’s eyes and swallowed hard. She may have only known Niklas for five years, but she could tell how much pain he was holding in. That was the thing about him- no matter how bad the situation was, he would always try and be the strong one, as if he needed to carry all the weight. She had to tell him he didn’t need to do that anymore. He needed to let other people shoulder it too. It was taking more of a toll on him more than anyone else-besides Elizabeth of course. After Niklas made sure that Elizabeth was comfortable, Emma pulled him aside.

“Kronner, you need to not be the strong one all the time. Let other people be the strong ones too. You’re exhausted, I can see that,” she told him softly, not wanting to make him madder than he already was. Niklas shook his head, running his hands over his tired face.

“Emma, I know you mean well, but I have to be strong for her. She’s gonna see me as weak if I start crying in front of her.” Emma shook her head. Just a month earlier, Elizabeth had told her that if she saw Niklas cry, she wasn’t going to see him as weak, she was going to see him as human. It was human to cry, she had told her. Why hadn’t she told Niklas this? Emma shook her head, it was of no matter now. She was going to tell him herself.

“Kronner, that’s not true. She knows you’re strong, stubborn even. She told me if she saw you crying, she was going to see you as human, not weak. She told me it was human to cry. Crying doesn’t make you weak sweetheart. It makes you human, it’s a way to let out your feelings. Tell me how you feel, no one hear will judge you,” she said. Emma remembered how Hank-her boyfriend-had tried to be the strong one at first, but he had ended up breaking down in her arms. Her heart was ripped apart as well-she cried all the time too-but she had to be strong for Niklas now.

“I want Crosby dead or in jail Emma. I want him to pay. I want him to suffer. I want him to know what he did to her is wrong. I hate rapists-I always wanted to kill one when I heard about a rape-but I’ve never wanted to kill one as much as him. He raped my own sister. He made her the way she is now. She tries to change-I can see that in day in and day out-but she can’t. She has nightmares every night about him. I can’t even mention his name without her sobbing or running from the room. This is not my sister-this is not the Izzy I know. I will always love her no matter what, but I want the old Izzy back. The Izzy that was fearless, the Izzy that didn’t give a shit what people thought. That’s the Izzy I want. Not this Izzy. But I know I may never get her back-all because of him. He ruined her-left her scarred for life.” Niklas could say no more, he simply broke down in tears. The strongness had left him-all that was left were tears and pain. He collapsed on the floor by their cars and sobbed. Emma knelt next to him and pulled him into a hug, crying herself.

“You will play Sidney Crosby. You will pay,” she muttered.

Sidney Crosby sat at his locker, his leg bouncing nervously. He usually loved playing hockey-the rush of the game or the cool of the ice on his face. But he was not this time, this time he was nervous. He used to look forward to the games with the Red Wings-the rivalry and so forth-but he didn’t so much anymore. He got beaten up every single game he played, but he knew why. He felt a bit excited remembering it, but sick as well. She was beautiful, but the look of pain on her face scared him. It haunted his dreams every night and made him throw up in the bathroom. Normally if he had sex, it was a drunken mistake. Not this time. This time, it was a mistake…….a violent mistake. But he couldn’t show any of that to his teammates, so he kept quiet or when the subject was brought up, acted like it was fun to do.

“You nervous Sid,” a quiet Russian voice asked at his side. Sidney sighed, nodding. Evengi only shrugged at his answer and bent down to tie his skates.

“You should be,” he snapped, surprising his friend. Evengi rarely if ever got angry, so Sidney knew something was on his mind.

“Why are you yelling at me,” he demanded, turning to face him. Evengi glared at his, eyes burning into his friend’s soul.

“Why do you think Sid, huh? I’m so glad you get beaten up every time we play them! Look what you did to her….her family. YOU DESTROYED HER LIFE SID! The only reason she doesn’t hate my guts is because of Pavel and plus I said sorry to her. No matter what you say to her, she will NEVER forgive you! You fucking rapist Sid,” he snarled. He turned his back on his captain, who was sitting there in stunned silence. Never before had he been yelled at like that by the young Russian. Swallowing, he turned back to his skates. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a fist flew into his face, knocking him backwards. Sidney fell from his chair and stared up at Evengi, who was being held back by James Neal, who’s face looked pissed as he glared at Sid.

*“я надеюсь, что вы получите выгнали из команды Сидни Кросби,” Evengi snarled. Sidney bit his lip, flinching at the pain on his cheek. He felt sick to his stomach and ran out of the room to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet. He heard the loud cackle of his two former friends and shivered. If his teammates hated him, who else would?

Niklas couldn’t help the tight smile that appeared over his face as the crowd chanted his name. He couldn’t think of a better sound to hear than that. This was what his dream was, this was his life. He loved every minute of it. He felt a nudge in his side and turned to see Hank, who was smiling.
“Look behind the bench Kronner. Looks like Emma and Izzy decided to come after all,” he whispered. Niklas glanced up and saw Emma and Elizabeth on their feet chanting his name along with the crowd. He smiled to himself. –she’s getting stronger for sure. She came despite being scared of Crosby- he thought. Elizabeth looked at him and smiled, blowing her brother a kiss. Niklas laughed at her and blew her one back before skating off. He ran almost instantly into Evengi who fell on his back.

“Shit sorry Geno. Are you okay,” Niklas asked, pulling the younger man to his feet. Evengi grinned and shook off the pain.

“Yeah I’m alright. I had to get warmed up for your hits,” he teased, causing Niklas to roll his eyes. He was quite shocked to not see Sidney near the big forward and looked at Evengi questioningly. The Russian laughed.

“Oh, Crosby and I aren’t talking anymore. Feel free to do as much damage to him as you please. I helped you along,” he added, pointing in Sidney’s direction. Niklas followed his gaze and smirked at seeing the giant bruise that covered the young captain’s face. Sidney looked over at him and fear came into his eyes. Niklas simply laughed and flipped him the bird before turning back to Evengi.

“Sorry if you lose again Geno. We just don’t want THAT one to score,” he said. Evengi smirked and nodded in agreement.

“I will try to keep Crosby off the board. But what if we win and Crosby doesn’t get anything,” he asked, teasing Niklas right back. The older Swede pretended to think for a minute, much to Evengi’s amusement.

“I’ll consider it a win,” he concluded. Evengi chuckled and hit Niklas on the shin before skating off. Niklas watched him for a minute and shook his head. “Crazy Russians,” he muttered in a playful tone before skating off to join his teammates.
♠ ♠ ♠
* "я надеюсь, что вы получите выгнали из команды Сидни Кросби!" = i hope you get kicked off the team sidney crosby!