Status: How love kills cancer.

24 Days

Chapter Thirteen - The Ex

Day(9):
Last night was amazing, I woke up still feeling the taste of Dice's lips, This wasn't my first kiss but I never knew anything could be so pure and innocent like his kiss.
I had dreamed of him, I really didn't remember, I kept repeating the kiss in my mind over and over again, I didn't know if I was dreaming or not.
The ride back to my house was quite, He didn't say anything, He just said goodnight and kissed me before I got out of the car, And yes I did kiss him back too.
"Good morning :))" He texted.
"Morning Mr. Does it makes you uncomfortable if I kissed you" I replied.
"Blame mother nature for that" He texted, I giggled.
"Okay. See you in an hour xx" I texted back and got up.
I remembered I still had to ask Alexa about her tumors, I was afraid of what she might say, I didn't know how to react if she said that she didn't tell me the truth.

"Maldiex!" I stroke the little cat.
Maldiex saw Dice and I kiss yesterday, I think it had liked it too.
Dice got to my house and he drove to the hospital.
We got to Alexa's room but she wasn't there, I went looking for her mother when I saw her sitting in the corridor.
"Good morning Mrs. Lester" I greeted.
"Good morning guys" She stood up.
"Where's Alexa?" Dice asked.
"She's at the chemo unit, She told me to ask you to leave, She'll probably be very tired when she gets out" She replied.
"Oh" I sighed.
"It's okay. Thank you Mrs. Lester" Dice said then held my hand.
We left the hospital and got in his car.
Dice looked at me, He knew I was upset and mostly worried.
"She'll be alright. Okay?" He touched my chin.
"Okay" I nodded and hugged Maldiex.
"I was thinking of going to your house today" He said as he started the engine.
"My house?"
"Yeah. It's cool if you don't want to" He drove.
"No it's fine. Let's go" I sighed.

We got to my house and my mum wasn't around.
"She must be at work" I muttered and put Maldiex on the floor.
"Great. I don't like meeting parents" He sighed.
I took him up stairs to my room, I felt so nervous taking him to my room, Nobody has got there except for Alexa...And mum.
"Come in" I said inviting him in.
"It's not very girly as I thought" He looked around.
"How girly do I look?" I asked.
"Very" He replied.
"I just want to get back to sleep, It's so early" I layed on my bed.
"It's 11:30AM" He layed next to me.
"I like to sleep" I closed my eyes.
"Me too" He muttered.
"I can feel you looking at me, Don't kiss me, My mum could walk in any minute" I said my eyes closed.
"Okay" He chuckled then kissed me.
"Hey!" I exclaimed.
"It's a quick one" He laughed.
"Just, Shut up" I spoke.

I was feeling sleepy again, And I didn't think of what I wanted to say because I didn't want to say anything, I just felt safe right next to Dice.

"Isn't it the time you'd tell me your real name?" I asked.
"Do you insist?" He asked.
"I do" I replied.
"Okay" He got up. I opened my eyes.
"My name is Sam" He spoke.
"Sam?" I got up.
"Yeah" He nodded.
"Why do you call yourself Dice if you have a real proper name?" I asked.
"It's just so raw, That Sam, It's just Sam, But Dice, Dice is more exciting" He smiled.
"I see" I layed back down.
"Can we play this game where we ask each other questions?" He layed next to me.
"Fine" I sighed.
"What's your favorite movie of all time?" He grinned.
"Okay. Um you're going to laugh!" I giggled.
"What is it?" He looked at me.
"Another Cinderella Story, The one with Selena Gomez" I replied trying not to laugh.
"Oh!" He laughed.
"Hey I was young and Drew Seeley is kind of hot okay! Plus the soundtrack is awesome" I smiled.
"I won't judge you, Cool" He nodded.
"And yours? Your favorite movie of all time?" I asked.
"Resident Evil franchise" He looked at the ceiling.
"You know, I hear it's pretty good but to be honest I never watched it" I looked at him.
"We will watch it together someday" He nodded.
"Your turn I guess" I said.
"Okay me. Ex boyfriends?" He asked.
"Yes, Two" I replied.
"How long did you stay with them?" He asked.
"The first one a month, The second three months"
"Was it serious?" He asked.
"No" I replied.
"Okay"
"What about you?" I asked.
"Ex girlfriends?" He looked at me.
"Yeah" I replied.
"Well. I only had one girlfriend" He spoke.
"One?" I repeated.
"One" He nodded.
"Was it anything serious?" I asked.
"It was really serious" He stared at the ceiling.
"How long did you stay together?" I asked.
"A year" He replied.
"Okay" I spoke.
"Why did you break up?" I asked.
"She was a bad influence" He sighed.
"How?"
"She had suicidal idealism, Which meant that you only think about commeting suicide without actually doing it if you ever got to" He replied.
"Dice. I know what suicide idealism is, I wrote the book on depression, Anyway go on" I rolled my eyes.
"Sorry. Okay, She taught me everything I know about cutting, Where to get the blades from, How much and how deep you should cut" He sighed heavily.
"Seems like she wrote the book on cutting" I spoke.
"I guess, I didn't even think of cutting first, She knew I was depressed, She took my depression and turned it to anger, On the world, On my parents and mostly on myself"
"You blamed yourself" I spoke.
"Yeah. When my parents took me to see a therapist she got really angry, And she said that she knew all about therapists and she didn't want them to fuck me up"
"But you were already fucked up" I sighed.
"Yeah. Eventually, I got better and when I stopped cutting I told her to stop too but she didn't listen, At some point she kept cutting and cutting, I told her parents everything because I didn't want to lose her" He spoke.
"And what did they say?" I asked.
"They took her to a mental ward, The last time I saw her she said that she hated me" He sighed.
"You did the right thing you know" I spoke.
"I know" He closed his eyes.
"I like you" I kissed him.
"What about your mum?" He asked.
"It's fine" I smiled and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I'm a jerk i know! But I didn't have and still don't have a stable internet connection though I'll try to update!