Status: Working on it!! Bare with me!

His Sister

Chapter 3- That butler, Strongest

Bard looked at a wire that was nearly cut all the way through. He sighed. " They got us." He said to Finny and May-rin stood under him as he was on a latter. " Guess they really like wires. Damn rats."

" Rats again?" May-rin asked.

" There've been a lot this year." Finny said, looking concerned.

" I've heard there's been a plague of these freaks in London. The couldn't have come by foot all the way here..." Bard said, getting down after temporarily fixing the wires. " They're constantly causing power outages, it's bad for business."

Just then a rat ran across the hall and was spotted by Finny. " Ah! Rat sighted!" He said, grabbing a statue next to him. He tried to smash the rat, but it got away. " It got away!" He said, rubbing the back of his head. " Tee hee."

" Don't give me your 'tee hee'! You almost killed me too!" Bard yelled at Finny. " Anyway, it's useless to calla he them head-on! You gotta use this!" He said, pointing to his head.

"This?" The others asked, also pointing to there heads.

" Use your brains a little and read the enemy's movements. Just charging in isn't a fair fight, we need a diversion!" Bard said as he slammed a pot of something on the table. " So here's my plan... By mass-producing this, those bastards will have some digestion issues. Hunger on the battlefield is the worst. Well use this!" He said, taking to top off of the pot, showing a bubbling mess that would more than likely kill the rats instead of giving them stomach problems. " Entitled ' chef Bard's home cooking straightforward' tactic! This is the work of a pro." He said, looking proud of himself.

" Then I will use the great ' Eternal enemy, Tom and Julie' tactic!" Finny said holding up a cat.

" I-I won't lose! This is the great ' if you catch them a second time, don't let go' rat-killing tactic." May-rin said, showing a ton of rat traps.

" Alright! Mission start!" The three said, Tanaka stood behind them with a net and his normal ' Ho Ho Ho'.

They caused quite a lot of noise passing the game room. " how terribly noisy." The head of Scotland Yard said. " It would appear there are mice here as well."

The room had a lady in red, Chlaus, a pudgy man eating a sandwich, a scar faced man, the Scotland Yard detective and a Chinese man all playing pool. " How long are you planning to let the vermin roam free? All they do is forge food and spread plagues." The pudgy man asked.

" Let them roam free? Are they not leaving them at large?" The Chinese man asked.

" Quite right, they always aims for the nine ball, will the the two of you pass again, Earl and Lady Phantomhive?" The lady in red asked the two children who were sitting in a chair with matching smirks. Ciel sat in the chair with his legs crossed and Samantha sat with her back against the arm of the chair, her legs across Ciel's lap and off the other arm of the chair. Samantha had a pool stick in her hands.

" Pass. We don't belive in shooting useless balls." Ciel said, leaning back slightly.

" Enough of your pompous talk. When will the two of you carry out your extermination of the mice?" The head of the yard asked.

" Right away, we've already had Chlaus secure the necessities." Samantha said, sitting up and leaning on the pool stick. The Chinese man took his turn. " It will be rather a spot of bother to find their nest and eradicate them." She continued with a smirk.

" I hope you're prepared to pay us a tidy sum?" Ciel asked, giving a devious smirk that matched his sister's.

" You vultures..." The head of the yard said.

The twins set there eyes on him. " Have you the right to insult our coat of arms?" Ciel asked.

" You, who've spent a fortune on bloodhound that cannot kill even a single mouse." Samantha said, glaring with hard eyes. The man got an irritated look on his face.

" Too bad. It's a foul." The Chinese man said, looking at his play. " Billiards is hard."

" It is the Earl and Lady's turn. Will you take the shot?" The man with the scar asked.

" I think it is time we end this silly game." Ciel said as he and Samantha stood up.

As they walked past the inspector, Samantha asked, " Well? When will you have our compensation ready?"

" B-By the evening." The man stuttered.

" Very well." The twins chorused.

" We shall have a carriage pick you up later. And we shall be waiting with high tea at the ready for you, sir." Ciel said taking his place to hit the balls, Samantha leaning on the table next to him.

" Three balls left and you are aiming for the nine ball?" Chlaus asked.

" Of course." Ciel replied.

" Lets see the skill of this game prodigy for ourselves !" The pudgy man said. " Greed shall prove to be your downfall, Ciel, Samantha!"

Ciel hit the seven ball, it hit the eight, witch hit the nine into the hole. " Greed, hmm?" Samantha asked.

Outside in the hall, Sebastian has caught up with the trio of idiots. " What are you doings?" He asked.

" Whaddaya mean, what!? We're catching mice, of course!" Bard yelled as Finny was getting bitten by a cat, Bard spilled some of his concoction and Mey-rin snapped herself with a mouse trap.

" Sebastian." The said butler looked behind him to see it was Ciel and Samantha who had called to him.

" Young master, young mistress." He said to the two children walking to him, Samantha's arm was hooked in Ciel's as they were looking at a report.

" Send a carriage over to lord Randall's mansion tonight." Samantha ordered.

" A carriage, my lady?" Sebastian asked.

" We will be hosting a party this evening." Ciel explained.

Sebastian smiled. " Very good, Sir, Ma'am. Once I have made arrangements for the carriage, I shall bring your afternoon tea." He said as the trio kept going on in the background, same except Bard had so who managed to get the pot over his head. " For today's afternoon tea, I have prepared a deep-dish pie of apples and raisins. I will bring it fresh from the oven so please wait a little while."

" All right." The twins chorused before walking away.

Sebastian stood there for a second. " Right." He said before he lunged and caught all the mice in one fowl swoop. The others sold shocked, bard still had the pot on his head. " Now then, please stop playing around and get back to work. We are expecting a guest tonight." He then tossed the mice into a net that Tanaka had.

The others moped and said, "Yes, sir." As then moped back to the kitchen.

While this was happening, Ciel and Samantha shut the door to the study and breathed a sigh. " Why are our servants so carefre-" Samantha didn't finish before a hand with a cloth with chloroform was put over her mouth and nose.

" Saman-" Ciel went to reach for her as she reached for him before a hand with another piece of cloth was placed over his mouth and nose. They managed to grab the other's hand before they passed out with a last thought of ' Damn!'

It wasn't long before Sebastian knocked at the study door. " Young master, Young mistress. I have brought your afternoon tea." When he heard nothing, he opened the door. " Young master, young mistress?" He then got the shock of the day. The window was open with papers flying everywhere, no Ciel or Samantha. "Oh dear... How could this be? And after all that, this tea is going to go to waste." ( Me: Really!?!?!? Your Young Master and Mistress are missing, and you are worried about the tea!?)

In the city, Ciel and Samantha were tied up in straps with there feet cuffed together and Ciel's left foot was chained to Samantha's right foot. Ciel had his head down as Samantha leaned on her brother, her head down on his shoulder. " The two of you, the ' order' of the inguhilterra underworld. Dissidents meet their end in the jaws of your absolute power, you, the watch dog and bloody lady of the Queen. Over many generations has your kind do the government's dirty work, you, the aristocrats of evil. Tell me, how many aliases has the two of you got? How many families have you ruined together and on your own?" The man asked. " The King and Queen of the number one toy factory in the world are just brats, in this situation. Isn't that right, Ciel and Samantha Phantomhive?" The twins looked up, their faces were bloody and beaten, Samantha had a bloody nose and Ciel's cheek was bruised. " A man and a woman should not be judged by their looks. Still, I suppose it dose make sense for the king and queen of the toy palace to be children." He lit a cigar.

" So it was you." Ciel said glaring.

" The Ferro family's Azzurro Vanel." Samantha finished, looking at the man with the scar across his face.

" You know, little Phantomhives, here in your country, it is difficult for us Italian mafia to conduct business. Very, very difficult. You inglesi all have tea stains on your brains. Think about it. What do you think the best way for people like us to make money?" He asked. " Not murder, not smuggling, not women." He took Samantha's chin in his hand before she went to bite him. " Not organs. That leaves drugs, yes?" He said, backing up and spreading his arms before he tapped his cigar on his desk. " But once we arrive here, there was not a whiff of mellow fragrance in this country - all thanks to the Watchdog and Bloody Lady."

" It was by order of the Queen that dealers and drugs are controlled." Ciel said, glaring.

" Oh dear, what a prude. There you have it! The reason I hate the inglesi. Mama this! Mama that! You are nothing but a bunch of mama's boys." He taunted. " Still, at the end of the day, the two of you and I are three of a kind. We would like to make one money with you if possible."

" We have no intention of colluding with a filthy sewer rat." Samantha hissed. " I'm not sure about Ciel, but the thought of dealing with you makes me want to rech."

" So you say, but I wonder about the others. Maybe they are afraid of the Watchdog and Bloody Lady, and are sitting tight for the time being in fear of Ciel and Samantha Phantomhive, sweepers and disposers of the dark." Azzurro said, taking a drag from his cigar. " I was especially careful to not deal those drugs in Italy, so it sunrises me that you found me so fast. I didn't think you would use Chlaus to get them. That is why, me, I am useless. Now. You both understand what I wanted?" He leaned to the twins. " If you tell me where the drugs are, I will send you home alive and intact, little Phantomhives." He said, pointing the ' intact' part to Samantha. She scooted closer to Ciel.

" If we fail to return, Chlaus will hand over the evidence to the government." Ciel said.

" Most unfortunate for you." Samantha snarked.

Azzurro them pulled out a gun and pointed it at them. " One must never look down on one's elders, you snot-nosed little brats!" He growled. " I already have men over at your mansion. Where are the drugs? If you spill it out pronto, I shall kill your servants one by one!"

Ciel and Samantha perked up before looking down, meeting the other's eye. They then looked up with smiles on there faces. " I do hope your precious pet dogs know their way around a game of 'fetch'." They said together.

Azzurro gave a small laugh before kicking Ciel across the face and punched Samantha. "You hear that? There was a breakdown in our negotiations. Kill them!" He yelled into a phone. Ciel was laying on the ground with Samantha laying facing him, her legs draped over his.

When Azzurro gave the order, the killed focused his scope on Sebastian. ' This deep dish pie turned out exceptional, so where could they have gone?' Sebastian thought to himself.

" Mister Sebastian!" Mey-rin yelled, running to him with a letting in her hand." There was a letter at the door!"

" To whom is it addressed?" Sebastian asked.

" Erm, 'Mister Valet to Lord and Lady Phantomhive.'" She said before she tripped and fell, just as the sniper shot.

The bullet crashed through the window as Mey-rin crashed into Sebastian and they both went to the ground, the bullet only grazing some of Sebastian's hair. The sniper, seeing that he missed, ran away.

Bard, Finny and Tanka heard Mey-rin scream. " What the heck!" All the while Mey-rin was freaking out because she was on top of Sebastian.

Sebastian sat up and held out the empty plate as the deep dish pie landed on it perfectly. "Mey-rin, the letter." He said.

" Here is it!" She handed it to him.

He opened it and it read, ' If you want your master and mistress back, bring the goods to Buck's Row in Whitechapel.' He sighed. " This invitation possesses not an ounce of grace."

Then Bard, Finny and Tanaka showed up. " What the hell's going on!?" Bard asked.

" Are you alright!?" Finny asked.

Sebastian stood with Mey-rin. " It was nothing. We are fine." Sebastian said, patting himself off. " Forgive me for asking, but might I leave the cleaning up of the mess and tonight's dinner preparations to you?"

" Sure, that's fine, but..." Bard started to said.

" I have a tiny bit of business to which I must attend." Sebastian said, handing bard the deep dish pie. " And please take care of this as well."

" O-Kay?" Bard said, confused.

" I shall return by dinner time." Sebastian said, turning to leave.

" Nn? Take care of it mean... I can eat th- huh?" Bard went to ask Sebastian but he was nowhere to be seen. " Sebastian?" He asked, thinking he might be around the corner.

As this was happening, a car was speeding away. " Sorry, I missed." The sniper said into a phone.

" You what!?" Azzurro yelled into his phone. " You useless idiots! This is why trash like you-! You bastards are finito! Get back here right now!!"

The driver of the care looked in the rear-view mirror. " Hang on. Something's in our way." He then saw what it was. " What the hell is that!!??" He screamed.

" What, you have seen a bear or something?" Azzurro asked, laughing a little. The car started to swerve, Azzurro could hear the screeching of the tiers. " Whats wrong with you? Are you guys too high!?" He asked.

" Go faster!" The sniper yelled.

" We can't!" The driver yelled back.

" No! It's coming!!" The sniper yelled.

" Hey! What is!?" Azzurro asked/ demanded over the phone. " Don't play with-" he was cut off.

" It's c-" the sniper said as they saw a figure running after them.

" Cut it out, you bastards!" Azzurro yelled.

" Its no use! It's here!" The sniper yelled as a hand grabbed for the car. Then all Azzurro could hear was screaming, then it all went silent.

" Hey! What's going on!?" Azzurro yelled.

Then the twins started to laugh a little. " It would seem that you game of fetch was a failure." Samantha chuckled, Ciel nodding in agreement.

Azzurro the kicked Samantha in the face before he turned to do the same with Ciel, this time Ciel landed draped over his sister. " Shut up! You miserable little brats!!" Azzurro then put the phone back to his ear. " Hey! Give it to me staging or I'm gonna kill you mutts! Hey!" He screamed into the phone.

After a moment of silence, " Hello?" It was Sebastian. Azzurro froze. " Hello? I am a servant of the Phantomhive family." Azzurro dropped his cigar, he was shaking. " might my masters be there?" Sebastian asked. " Hello? Is something wrong,sir?" Azzurro was now shaking extremely hard.

Just then, " WOOF!" Was heard as the twins said it in sync.

" Understood, sir, ma'am." Sebastian said. " I shall be there to collect you both straight away. Please be patient for just a little longer." Sebastian the hung up. The twins both glared at Azzurro as Ciel spit out blood.

Sebastian snapped the phone shut and tried to hand it back to the sniper. " Thank you for allowing me to use your telephone." He said. " There are a few things I should like to ask you as well.... If I may?" He didn't wait for an answer. " First, I would like to know the name for your master." He didn't get an answer. " Come now. I fear patiences isn't one of my virtues. Surely you do not wish to become ' Humpty Dumpty'." He said.

That was enough to scare them to talk. " The Ferro Family's Azzurro Vanel! Their hideout is in the northern part of the east end!" The sniper blabbed.

Sebastian smiled. " I see." He put the phone in his jacket pocket and stood up.

" We were j-j-just hired by him." The driver said.

" Oh? Is that so?" Sebastian said. " In that case, I do apologize for holding you up. Please, have a safe trip." He then jumped off the car and made it fall off of the cliff it had been teetering on. Sebastian looked down with a dark look on his face. " The Ferro family... Oh dear. Look at the time. I must make haste, lest I be late for dinner." Sebastian said, walking off as the car exploded at the bottom of the cliff, smoke pill owing into the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own black butler, no matter how I wish I did.