Status: Brand new! <3

All Out of Faith

Yeahhhh

"I'll be singin' Vienna by Billy Joel." Sierra said with a shaky voice. I nodded to myself, watching her closely as her hands shook and her voice flowed out into the stadium. I turned away to collect myself. I was nervous for Sierra and I was nervous for my audition. As I turned away, I bumped into someone, who knocked me straight on my ass. I groaned slightly and looked up, being met with a set of beautiful brown eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" His voice spoke, panic evident in his voice. He extended his hand to me, probably to help me up. I laughed and accepted his help, laughing as he pulled me up. "I'm sorry." He said again, turning red as he looked down at me. "My name is uh, I'm...Liam." He said uncertainly, pointing to his number and name. I giggled slightly and nodded, pointing to my own number and name as I spoke.

"I'm Lola." I grinned, realising I was still holding on to his hand. He was warm, and slightly sweaty, but I didn't care, because so was I. "Um, you're here to audition, right?" He nodded enthusiastically, smiling ear to ear. Liam was adorable. He had straightened brown hair and he was wearing a simple white shirt with jeans. I smiled shyly, realising I was giving him the once over. C'mon Lola, focus. You're here to sing.

"Yeah, I'm singing a Justin Timberlake song." He chuckled, rubbing the nape of his neck. "How about you?" I giggled and shrugged slightly, focusing down on my hands.

"Oh, I'm singing something by Tegan and Sara." I replied shyly, making Liam smile widely.

"Great choice." He winked, causing me to giggle. This boy had charm, and a gorgeous face to match. I could feel my cheeks burn up at his comment and I smiled and nodded, thanking him happily. He winked at me and I turned around to watch Sierra on stage. She was singing her heart out, and for some reason, I felt immense pride.

This wasn't the same shy girl I'd met. When she sung, she transformed into someone completely different. She had a raw element to her voice and it was beautiful, full of emotion. "That a friend of yours?" Liam asked, standing beside me, towering above me. He was at least six foot, and I kind of liked it.

"Uh huh." I laughed. "Her name's Sierra." Liam nodded and crossed his arms, watching Sierra by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is extremely short, but once Lola's audition comes in the next chapter of mine it's going to be long and nice and readable and not total garbage.... :)

All of my love,
Effy x