Status: Ok, This is my first story on Mibba. I also post on Movellas, and any advice is welcome. Just don't judge too harshly, and please, no haters.

Please Stay Forever with Me

My New Best Friends

~Coralie’s POV~
I awoke to Memphis May Fire blasting through my alarm. I shut it off and jumped in the shower. When I got out, I put on my angels and diamonds burnout top, ripped skinny jeans, and grey converse. To top it off, I wore a spiked cuff beanie and bracelets to cover my cuts. For makeup, I just wore mascara and red lipstick. I grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs, I made my way through the mess of beer bottles and shut off the t.v.. My ‘father’, if you could call him that, was passed out on the couch as usual. I grabbed a poptart and headed out the door. When I got to school, Kellin and Infinity were both waiting for me by the front gate. “Hey guys!” I said excitedly. I hugged them both. We walked in to put our stuff away. We went to first hour for two reasons, for one: It’s music, our favorite class. reason two: If we don’t at least go to first hour, the school will call our parents, a disaster waiting to happen.

After music, We walked out of the building. “Hey guys, wanna hang out at my place?” Infinity asked. “Sure.” Kellin and I both agreed. Infinity’s mom is really cool. She didn’t care that we skipped school, Infinity said her mom hates the school system anyway. Her mom, Carolyn, had to go to work, so we ordered pizza and watched a bunch of random movies. We sat like this until 4:00.

“Hey guys, I’m going to a house party with some of my friends from my old school here later, wanna come?” She asked, looking back and forth slowly between Kellin and I. “I - I don’t know, I mean, I’m not that much of an, uh people person, ya know. Hence what happened when we met.” I said softly. “Yeah, I don’t feel like partying tonight. I’ve got to take care of my step sister, Jordan.” Kellin informed her. “Oh, come on! We’re going weather you two want to or not!!” She demanded. “Ok, but I’m at least gonna go home and change.” I announced. “Fine.” She huffed. We finished watching an episode of supernatural and we all went home to change, except Infinity, because she was already at her house to begin with. We all agreed to meet back here.
I went home and changed into one of my favorite outfits ( here’s the link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=150852459 ) I had a little time, so I messed around on facebook and tumblr for a little bit. I saw nothing but hate comments on my facebook page. It was mostly cally and her possy. Their words hurt, but for the sake of my new friends, I tried to put them to the side. I tried not to let them get to me. I grabbed my purse off the floor beside my computer desk and swung it over my shoulder. I quietly opened my door and snuck down the stairs, and stopped just behind where the wall did. I peeked around the corner to check the coast. My dad was yelling at the t.v.. He threw the beer bottle in his hand at the t.v. with full force, knocking the little t.v. off its stand. I quickly turned and snuck back up to my room. I sat up there for a few minutes, to see if he would make me pick up his mess. Surprisingly, he didn’t. I locked my door and snuck over to the window. I opened it and climbed out onto the red, wretched roof. I made sure to close my window, because It was so old that I wouldn’t even have to lift a finger to open it. I carefully made my way to the edge of the roof, dodging all of the weak spots. I threw my purse down to the ground and grabbed the tree branch that was hanging just above my head. I quickly made my way down the tree and hurried back to meet Infinity and Kellin.

When I got to infinity’s house, She opened the door before I could knock and pulled me into the apartment. “What took you so long?” She asked excitedly. “Long story, but I’m here. So lets party. I said, trying to convince myself that what everyone said wasn’t true. These two are the only ones that matter right now. Kellin came walking in from the kitchen, interrupting my internal war. “You guys ready to go?” He asked almost excited as Infinity. “yeah!” we both agreed. Infinity grabbed her phone and we headed out and hopped into her car. We were officially off to the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if the link doesn't work. It should let you copy and paste the link, but let me know if it doesn't.