Status: Ok, This is my first story on Mibba. I also post on Movellas, and any advice is welcome. Just don't judge too harshly, and please, no haters.

Please Stay Forever with Me

Sooo...The Dance....

“You ok?” Kellin asked, looking me over. “Yeah.” I sighed. I just need some space. I’m gonna take a walk. Be back soon ok?” I said, in more of a questioning tone. He nodded and I grabbed my wallet & chain and my cigarettes. I put my wallet in my back pocket and attached the chain to the front as I walked off towards the park. The park was abandoned, but well kept. There was no trash or broken limbs anywhere. It was absolutely beautiful.

I always had my own special place to go when I got upset. It was at the back of the park behind the trees. It was a clear little area in the center of the trees. The grass was always really short without have to be mown, there was a little stream that went through it, it was clear than any water I’ve ever seen. There were also all sorts of different animals that came in there. It was also guarded by thorns, except the entrance, which was not easy to see, unless you really paid attention. In the very center of the area, the stream flown around a beautiful Bonsai tree. One of the tree’s limbs were just perfect for sitting on. The flowers didn’t cover it too bad and it was a little ways off the ground, so you could watch the animals and not disturb them.

I went to my hideout and cleaned up in the stream. I climbed the tree, and lit a cigarette. I took a drag and watched the smoke slowly roll off my parted lips. I watched little bunnies play and hop around as I thought about everything that’s happened in the last 20 minutes. I just sat there like that for a few minutes, before I heard someone walk in. I looked behind me to see that it was Kellin. “Hey.” I sighed. “Didn’t know anyone else came here.” I said, taking a drag from my cigarette. “Yeah, I use to all the time, but I haven’t been here in a long time.” He said taking in a deep breath. “I love this place so much. It’s like an escape from the real world.” I confessed. “Yeah..” he sighed. He jumped up, grabbing the branch I was sitting on and pulled himself up to sit by me. “How’d you know I’d be here?” I asked, curiously. “I didn’t, to be honest. Don’t get the wrong idea, but when we were little, I was going to hideout here and I saw you sitting up on the branch, like you are now, talking to yourself.” He explained, reminiscing back to the memory. “That doesn’t sound stalkerish at all….” I giggled a little. “That’s the wrong idea that I didn’t want you to get…” He chuckled. “Anyway, I heard you questioning yourself, laughing at yourself, and making fun of yourself. It hurt to hear you say that about yourself.” He continued cautiously. “Why? Why did it hurt you? You didn’t even know me.” I said with disbelief. “I’ve known you since 6th grade, THe first day I met you. I wanted to be your friend, but everytime I tried to talk to you, my “Friends” pushed me in the other direction.” He explained. “Really? I didn’t think anyone cared at all. Or that you’d remember 7 years ago.” I mumbled, looking down at the ground. “Well, I do, perfectly.” He whispered. “It was the first day I heard your beautiful voice.” He sighed, I felt my cheeks heat up. “My voice isn’t that good. I mean no one else seems to think so…” I drifted off, thinking of every mean thing that people, mostly the populars, My thoughts were interrupted when Kellin lifted my chin, so that I was looking him in the eyes. “Your amazing. Don’t let Cally, or anyone else make you believe otherwise. Our faces were so close that I could feel his warm breath tickling my lips. “You’re just saying that because you’re my friend. I said, trying to avert my gaze elsewhere. In that moment, his lips slowly met mine. I was a little surprised at first, but I eventually melted into the kiss, as his tongue slid gently across my bottom lip, Asking for entrance, I granted to him and he explored my mouth, and our tongues danced together. I felt butterflies in my stomach and fireworks going off in my head. After what felt like an amazing eternity, we broke apart. “I’m not just saying that. I mean it.” He whispered softly. “You’re amazing, smart, beautiful and a totally amazing singer.” He took in a deep breath, “Coralie, Will you go to the dance with me next Friday?” He breathed out really quickly, like he was afraid I’d reject him. ‘I can’t believe he asked me to the dance!!!’ I mentally squealed. In that moment, my heartbeat sped up. “Yes!” I shouted, completely failing at my attempt to remain calm. His lips instantly came crashing back into mine, I kissed back. This kiss was more heated, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. This was too good to be true. This was the most amazing thing that’s ever happened in my entire life!! We finally broke apart, and I was blushing hard, smiling like an idiot. “You’re beautiful, Cora. Don’t ever think otherwise.” He told me, looking directly in my eyes. I bit my lip a little, “Thanks Kellin.” I said, hugging him. “Lets get home to Infinity, before she blows a gasket.” He Said, chuckling a little.

~Kellin’s P.O.V.~
The girls were so pissed at Cally, that they surprised me. Not because they fought her, but because Coralie was the first one to throw a punch. I thought that at the least, Infinity would first. Anyway, after The fight Infinity went inside to clean up and Coralie took off with her wallet and cigarettes. I watched her blue and blonde hair sway in the breeze as she left. She went off in the direction of the abandoned park, and I knew exactly where she was headed. She was going to the secret hideout. I know because I used to go there when I lived with my biological parents. The thought of them made me shiver. I decided that I’d walk after her.

I remember when I first discovered that she went there too. I was fighting with my mom because my daddy left her. I got mad, so I left to my thinking place. It’s a pretty grove behind the park. It’s beautiful with a stream running through the center and a beautiful Bonsai tree in the middle. Anyway, after I ran down there, I think it was in like 7 or 8th grade, She was sitting up in the tree, having a war with herself. She calling herself names, and giving into all the shit the ‘popular’ girls said to her. It broke my heart because even though I didn’t know her too well, she was, and still is the most beautiful girl in the world. I’ve seen the way they treat her, and I wanted to help. The fact that everyone, especially Dylan would basically kill me, didn’t matter. It’s the fact that I was too scared to. It wasn’t the guys that scared me, It was that everytime I’m around her, even the short second I pass her in the hallway, I get this feeling, a feeling I’ve never felt before. I get butterflies in my stomach, and my head starts spinning. Not when I date other girls, I only date them because they’re hot. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a player, I just date one at least once a year so that the guys don’t laugh at me.

Anyway, when I got there, I found the hidden entrance, and just watched her for a minute. She was sitting in the tree, mumbling thoughts to herself. They were low enough that all I could hear was rambling. I decided to go in and talk to her. “Hey.” She sighed. “Didn’t know anyone else came here.” She said, taking a drag from her cigarette. I pulled myself up on the branch and we sat and talked for a little while. Then, she started doubting herself. She is so beautiful, and so sweet. How could they tear her apart. Cally, her family, ‘the populars’. How? She looks so broken. All I could think about was kissing her. “My voice isn’t that good. I - I mean no one else seems to think so.

I lifted her chin, forcing her to look me in the eyes, but gently. “Your amazing. Don’t let Cally, or anyone else make you believe otherwise. Our faces were inches apart. “You’re just saying that because you’re my friend.” She said trying to look away, but I didn’t let her. Those words broke my heart. She didn’t believe me what-so-ever. In that second, I knew I had to kiss her. Without a second thought, my lips met hers. I surprised her a bit at first, but melted into the kiss, as my tongue glided across her bottom lip, Asking for entrance. She granted it, letting me explore her mouth. I’m past butterflies and fireworks. It was like bombs going off around me. She is such an amazing kisser. we Finally broke apart. “I’m not just saying that. I mean it.” I mumbled, barely audible. “You’re amazing, smart, beautiful and a totally amazing singer.” I took in a deep breath. Nothing could prepare me for this moment. I decided to just go for it. “Coralie, Will you go to the dance with me next Friday?” I asked quickly, terrified that she’d say no, or that she was going with someone….someone, someone like Andy… That thought sent a shiver down my spine. My doubts quickly disappeared when she tried, but miserably failed at trying not to squeal with excitement. “Yes!!” She shouted. A rush of relief and excitement fell over me. The most amazing girl in the world is going to the dance with me next Friday. I had the biggest smile and All I could think about is next Friday. “We should probably get back to Infinity before she blows a gasket.” I said, chuckling. I knew that Infinity hated being alone. By now, the sun is beginning to set. I can’t believe that today passed just like that. I jump down off of the limb and hold out my arms for her as she jumps into them, giggling. I can’t help but smile, staring into her eyes for a moment before sitting her on her feet. I an arm around her shoulders as she put out her cigarette. She stared at the sky, admiring its beauty as it set. “The sky is so beautiful” She sighed. a rare, genuine smile spread across her face. “Yeah,” I replied, staring at her intently. She started to shiver a little at the crisp, nippy spring air. I slipped my hoodie off, draping it over her shoulders. “Thanks, Kells.” She mumbled softly, I gently smiled at the nickname. I liked it. We continued our journey back to the house, admiring the setting sun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oohhh!! He asked her to the dance!! The next chapter is going to be so epic!! Hope you guys like it, Told you he'd make his move this chapter!! By the way, next chapter is going to be epic, but it may take a while. It's like actually planning the whole dance! Anyway, sorry for not posting the links to the outfits. I'll maybe go back and post them later, but I'll definitely post the next chapter's outfits.