Status: Ok, This is my first story on Mibba. I also post on Movellas, and any advice is welcome. Just don't judge too harshly, and please, no haters.

Please Stay Forever with Me

And Let the Drama begin....

On the way to his house, I got to thinking. Shit, he has a girlfriend. What if she gets all pissy with me. “Kellin,” I asked. “What’s wrong?” he asked, glancing at me quickly before returning his eyes to the road. “What would your girlfriend think about me living with you?” I asked, expecting him to flip and change his mind. “I don’t have one.” He said in a confused tone. That actually confused and amazed me. How could the most amazing guy in the world be girlfriendless? Who was he kissing at the party? Was she just some one night stand? Or was she just his whore? Guess there’s only one way to find out…”Oh, I saw you kiss a girl at the party, thought she was your girlfriend.” I said a little shyly. “Oh, n-no. That was my best friend, Jaylyn. She kissed me, because she was drunk off her ass. It doesn’t mean anything.

That’s not the first time it’s happened either.” That was a pretty long explanation, but it’s logical, I only stayed for a second. He could have pushed her away. “Oh.” I replied, not knowing what else to say. I felt stupid for jumping to conclusions. “We’re here.” he said, interrupting my thoughts. He grabbed my suitcase and helped me to the door. my stomach still hurt really bad. The alcohol didn’t help. “Come on,” He motioned for me to follow him. I followed him up the stairs and down the hall. He stopped at the door.

“This is your room.” He informed me. He set my suitcase inside the door. I grabbed some night clothes, which was just a plain purple T-shirt and Jaguar print pajama pants, and went off to the bathroom to change. As I undressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. I could see all of the marks, self inflicted or not. I gagged and almost burst into tears again. I quickly got dressed and got ready for bed. I was sitting on the window seat, looking out at the few scattered city lights when Kellin walked in. I knew he was behind me, but didn’t really pay attention. I was too worried about my dad finding me. I mean, he’s never met Kellin, and we’re on opposite sides of town, but I know my dad has his ways.

“He’s not gonna find you, ya know.” Kellin said softly, sitting beside me. “I don’t know, he usually gets what he wants eventually.” I replied, barely audible. “Even if he does, I promise, I won’t let him get to you.” He said, putting his hand on my knee. Though I still had my doubts, I gave in to kellin’s arms. “Thank you.” I whispered, hugging him. He rubbed circles in my back, anything for you. You’re my best friend, more so than Jaylyn.” He said, soothing me. “Thanks, for everything.” I told him, breaking apart from our hug. “Don’t thank me for this, you would’ve done the same.” He said, “Get some sleep.” He kissed me on the forehead. I blushed a little. I went and sat on the bed. Kellin walked to the door. “Kellin, are you sure he won’t find me?” I asked biting my nails. “Positive.” He replied. He was about to shut the door behind him when I spoke up again.

“Kellin, will you stay in here with me tonight?” I asked. I really didn’t want to be alone tonight, and I was too drunk to be shy and wonder if he’d say yes or no. “Anything for you.” He offered a small, sweet smile, and closed the door as he walked back over to me. He took off his shirt, and crawled in bed beside me. He wrapped his hands around me protectively. “Go to sleep, love.” he whispered, turning out the lights. I felt safe in his arms. I snuggled into his chest, slowly slipping in and out of consciousness. Suddenly, all my worries slipped away, for I had fallen fast asleep, in the safety of his arms. I couldn’t help but think about how right it felt.

~Kellin’s POV~
“Kellin, will you stay in here with me tonight?” she asked, a little shakily. “Anything for you.” I replied, offering a small smile. She is so beautiful, and so scared. I hate seeing her like this. It breaks my heart. I know how she feels though. Infinity is the only one that knows that Cassie and Blake aren’t my real parents. They’re my adopted family. They’re actually My Aunt and uncle. My parents didn’t care for me. Basically, I had the same situation with both parents, until Blake and Aunt Cassie decided to do something about it. I slipped off my shirt and laid down beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her head. She snuggled further into me. I heard her breathing slow down and steady. She was asleep. I couldn’t really sleep. All I could think about was how beautiful she was, and how much I was falling in love with her. I just wish I could just do it. That I could just ask her on a date, but I’m afraid she doesn’t feel the same. She’s so sad, and so hurt. I want to be there for her. I’m going to be there for her. I can’t mess this up. She needs me right now, and I need her. I always have. My thoughts raced through my head as I finally drifted off into a deep sleep.

~Coralie’s POV~
This morning I woke up with a pounding head. I slowly sat up and looked around the unfamiliar room. I tried to piece together memories from last night, and realized that I had crashed at Kellin’s last night. I looked around the room for him, but he wasn’t there. I walked out of the room and headed downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen, There was an aspirin on the island with a glass of water and a note beside it. I picked up the note first.

Coralie,
I had to go pick up Infinity. I figured you’d have a hangover, so I left you an aspirin on the counter. Breakfast is on the table. Make yourself at home and unpack, I’ll be back soon,
~Kellin

Kellin is so sweet. I took the aspirin and chugged the water down with it. I ate breakfast and went back upstairs. I unpacked my clothes into the drawers, and put everything up. It only took about ten minutes. I looked around, but realized that I had forgotten my blades at my dad’s house. I need them, I guess I’ll have to get some more, or sneak back in for them later. I might do that actually…. I decided to get a shower and get dressed. I put on a White crop top that had the words “Fuck Off” Written in barbie print letters and ripped denim skinny jeans. I ran my fingers over my scars for a few seconds, then covered them with bracelets.
I grabbed my phone and left the house. I decided that I would get my car as well once I got there. I am a fast runner and it only took half an hour to run the mile and a half to my dad’s house. I climbed up into a tree at the front corner of the house. The tree’s branches were pretty full with leaves, so it was easy to hide in without being noticed. I knew that my dad should be leaving pretty soon. I was right. 5 minutes later, he finally left. I waited until he was too far gone to see me and ran around the back of the house. I climbed up the tree to the roof and quickly ran to my window. I gently pushed it open and climbed through, into my all too familiar room. I went over to my bed and reached behind the headboard, removing my blades from their hiding spot and then checked the door that led downstairs. It was still locked from the inside, the way I had left it.

I slid the lock open and went downstairs, stopping in the hall. I hurried the living room and down the opposite hall to my father’s office. This hall was much shorter than the other and this hall was all his. HIS office, HIS bathroom. HIS bedroom, HIS kitchen and food, the only kitchen in the pick-locked the house, and I wasn’t allowed in it. I took a deep breath and exhaled, to calm my nerves. I opened door to his office and slid in, careful not disturb anything. If I moved something a single centimeter, he’d notice. Liquor bottles covered the room, along with leftover food. It stunk horribly. I crept over the crap and to his desk. the drawer with my keys was locked, but he stuck the key underneath the desk with tape. I gently swept my hand under the desk and got the key. I unlocked the drawer and found my keys. I also saw all of the money my dad made me give him.

I worked at a bar, but got fired a couple months ago when they were turned in because the inspector found out I wasn’t over 21. The owner knew and didn’t care though, Anyway, my dad found out that I was saving money to get out of the house and took it all, and my earnings everyday after. If I didn’t give it to him, who knows what he would have done. I decided to take it. I knew that my dad would eventually realize that my car is missing and go look for it, so I’ll have to pawn it and get a new one.

I went back upstairs and out the window, then down to the garage. My dad was out drinking, so he won’t be back til at least sundown. I pulled the tarp off of my chevrolet and climbed in. The car was just as I left it. It was pretty much clean. My old guitar was still in the back seat with my mini amp and some other stuff. I pulled out onto the road and headed to the next town over to the dealership, since my dad owned this one. On the way there, I got a text from Kellin and another from infinity.

From: Kells
Hey, we’re back. Where are u?

From: Infinity
Hey. Heard what happened last night. u ok?

I quickly replied back to both of their texts, telling them I’ll be back soon and I’m ok. I told Kellin that I’m trading in and bringing my car, and stuff. When I got there, I knew exactly what car I wanted, and I knew that if I sold this car and then bought it, I’d have enough money for sure. I got a Mazda MX-5. It’s not that phenomenal, but when you’re in my situation, and there’s not a lot to choose from, it’s amazing. I filled out the paperwork for the car and moved my stuff from my Chevy to the Mazda. I then headed back to Kellin’s.

A half an hour later, I arrived back Kellin’s house. I parked My new car before heading inside to meet Kellin and Infinity. “Hey guys.” I sighed. Infinity ran up and hugged me. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there.” She apologized, squeezing the life out of me. “Ok, for one, It’s ok, It’s done. Two, I can’t breathe!” She giggled a little, “Sorry, love.” I hadn’t realized that she had lifted me up so high off the ground until she had put me down. That girl is too strong for her own good. “H-” Kellin started to say but was cut off by the door. “I’ll get it!!” Infinity said a little hyper, as always. Kellin and I followed suit.

When Infinity opened the door, low and behold, there stood Cally fucking Cassidy. “What the fuck do you want?” Infinity asked, her bubbly attitude darkened and she tensed up as her words filled with venom. “Nothing. I wanted to ask Kellin to the school dance next week.” Cally smirked. We all hated her. She’s just a stupid fake jerk. She could get away with murder because the adults actually believe that stupid, fake, innocent smile. I hate her, I hate her, I hate her. She’s made my whole life miserable. “Seriously Cally? We’ve been over this. I don’t fall for your innocent act. I’m not gonna go to the dance with you. Go ask someone else!” Kellin told her, trying to keep his cool, even though he really wanted to lose it. “Why not? You blowing me off for that little ugly whore?” She shouted, emphasizing ‘whore’.

That was my last straw. I turned like I was gonna walk away, then decided that I’ve had it. I quickly turned and punched her in the face. She stumbled back, holding her now bloody nose. “You bitch! I just had that fixed!” She screamed. Infinity joined me as we finally hit our breaking points, we talked her and started throwing punches. Kellin and Adam, who I just realized was in the house, had to pull us off of her. Kellin held me back, and stood in front of me protectively. Adam had one arm wrapped around Infinity’s waist, the other was holding her wrist to keep her from pouncing on Cally again. Cally was covered in blood. Both of her eyes were turning purple. Her makeup mixed with the crimson blood smeared over her face. “I swear to fucking god that you two will regret this!

“Your life will be a living hell. Just remember that.” She said crying, as she ran to her red Ferrari and sped off. “You ok?” Kellin asked, looking me over. “Yeah.” I sighed. I just need some space. I’m gonna take a walk. Be back soon ok?” I said, in more of a questioning tone. He nodded and I grabbed my wallet & chain and my cigarettes. I put my wallet in my back pocket and attached the chain to the front as I walked off towards the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Cally finally got what she deserved. Sorry it's taking a bit to get to the star couple, but, Kellin is gonna make his move in the next chapter, Yay!!!!

Here's The link to Coralie's outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/dont_care_love_it/set?id=152077825