Status: Complete!!! PLEASE REVIEW!!

Unhinged

Unhinged Epilogue

A/N:WOW so this is it! My first fanfic finally finished! I might cry! Thank you to all my loyal readers and reviewers! Thank you to everyone who stopped to read my fic and I promise I will be writing more fanfics soon! Please Please review, I would be honored to hear how you all enjoyed this story!

Draco kept checking himself in the mirror over and over again to make sure everything looked completely perfect and that every piece of hair was in its place. As soon as he thought he was perfect he would notice something else wrong, whether it be a piece of lint on his suit or a seam not lined up right. He heard the door open behind him and saw through the mirror it was Harry and Ron and immediately turned around and looked at Ron with a disgusted look on his face.

"What the bloody hell is that?" he said, gesturing to Ron's very sloppy tie around his neck.

"I know, pretty good, huh? I did it myself." Ron said with a smug grin.

"It looks like you stuffed your dinner napkin down your shirt you great prat..... here, let me fix it." Draco demanded, grabbing Ron roughly by the tie and ripping it off of him.

"It looks fine....... it's not even my wedding." Ron whined.

"Exactly Weasley, so you will do well to look your best for mine....... not to mention your sisters." he snapped. "There..... perfect." he said, stepping out of the way for Ron to have a look in the mirror.

"If you say so." Ron mumbled.

"Relax Draco, everything and everyone is going to look fine." Harry reassured him.

"I don't want fine Potter, I want perfect........ now how do I look?" he asked, pushing Ron aside to get another look in the mirror.

"I don't know..... is the groom supposed to look better than the bride?" Harry laughed.

"Dammit, you're probably right....... maybe I should-"

"DRACO RELAX!" Harry said, putting his hands on Draco's shoulders. "You look amazing, if I wasn't engaged to Luna I might make a pass at you..... ok? Is that what you want to hear?" Harry laughed.

"Well, not exactly, but it'll do." he said with a smirk.

"Alright..... I got the Firewhisky...... sorry I took so long, got lost." Bill said, handing a shot to Draco. "Here mate, drink that."

"Thanks, " he mumbled, throwing the shot back.

"ALRIGHT! LOOK WHO'S ALL READY!" Arthur shouted, walking in with a wobbly Scorpius beside him dressed in a little tux and his hair slicked back.

Draco smiled down at his son and his heart just melted; he couldn't believe the twins were already a year old and have already mastered the art of walking. He picked Scorpius up in his arms and listened to the babbling sounds of excitement he made at the sight of seeing his Daddy. He was so excited and smiling that he drooled a bit.

"Ugh, baby spit...... you might wanna clean that kid up if your worried about looks." Ron said.

"Get use to it Weasley, you'll be doing the same thing soon." Draco said, wiping Scorpius' mouth with his thumb, then wiping it off on his own suit that he just got done perfecting.

"Nah, Hermione still has like nine months before the baby comes." Ron said waving his hand.

Draco leaned in closer to Harry and whispered, "Uh, isn't Hermione like five months pregnant?"

"Yup, just....... leave it." Harry said, shaking his head and holding his hand up to stop Draco from trying to make sense of Ron's thought process.

"Anyway, here you go Uncle Harry." Draco continued, handing Scorpius to Harry. "As the best man you get to be on drool duty."

As soon as Scorpius was in Harry's arms, he started kicking and flailing about in excitement and knocked Harry's glasses to the floor.

"Lovely, like Father like son I see." Harry said, bending down to pick up his broken glasses. "Let's go find Aunt Hermione I suppose."

"That's my boy" Draco chuckled, before turning back to the mirror and giving himself another glance over.

_______________________________________________________

Ginny stared at herself in the full length mirror admiring her wedding dress, it was perfect in every way. She soon let her thoughts start to wander over the events the led her up to this point, she couldn't believe this was where it landed her. After Lucius was killed, they stayed with Bill and Fleur for a few months until Kingsley had made sure some last remaining higher ranked Death Eaters were found and sent to Azkaban. Shortly after, Draco moved back into Malfoy Manor with Ginny and insisted on her family staying with them until they fixed up the farmhouse that her parents decided to go back to. Now here she was, just a little over a year later ready to finally marry Draco and become an official Malfoy. She wasn't sure if she was intimidated by the last name or if it made her feel stronger...... maybe a bit of both.

"So what do you think?" she asked, turning around to the tiny redhead sitting on the couch behind her.

She got nothing but a few babbling noises and a few giggles which brought a smile to her face.

"Oh, Ember....... to think one day you'll be doing this too." she sighed, picking the toddler up and placing her on her hip.

Just then her Mother walked in with Hermione and Luna beside her and her Mother immediately broke out in tears.

"Oh, Ginny...... you look so beautiful." her Mother cried, hugging her tightly. "Let me take this little one while you finish getting ready." she said, taking Ember from Ginny's arms.

Ginny watched Hermione take a seat on the armchair and let out an exhausting sigh. She couldn't help but let out a small giggle.

"Is Rose giving you issues again?" she laughed.

"Ugh, I think she knows Mommy would like to enjoy the wedding, but refuses to cooperate."Hermione said, patting her stomach lightly."Rosie, please stop making Mommy throw her guts up today." she pleaded with the growing fetus.

"Luckily, I haven't had any nausea with this pregnancy so far...... thank god. Ember and Scorpius did a number on me when I had them." Ginny said, placing a hand over her tiny bump.

She was only about three months pregnant and could have killed Draco with his persistent advances on her. Her parents were of course happy, but were taken aback by how quickly Ginny became pregnant again. Draco certainly was a lot happier this time about having another baby and had seemed to go on and on about having a houseful. Every time she would visit Luna or Hermione for lunch, they were always saying how Draco did nothing but talk about her, the twins and all future babies at the Ministry.

Draco was working at the Ministry along with Harry and Hermione now and Ron had been helping George run the joke shop. Neville was learning more and more about Herbology and was promised a future teaching position for Herbology class by McGonagall.

"You two better take a break from baby making after this one" Mrs. Weasley said firmly, pointing a finger at Ginny.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Ginny mumbled.

"Well, you better tell Draco that, he was saying something about six kids earlier to Harry and Ron." Luna piped in.

"SIX?" Ginny shouted. "What does he think I am? Some sort of baby making machine?" she snapped.

"Relax dear, your Father and I will take care of Draco's baby fever...... you just focus on getting ready." Mrs. Weasley said, placing a kiss on Ginny's forehead. "Alright, come on you three....... well four." she added, gesturing to Hermione's round belly."Let's go head downstairs......... ten minutes Ginbug" Mrs. Weasley said before disappearing out into the hallway.

_______________________________________________

Draco kept wiping his palms off on the side of his pants and shaking his leg as his nerves started getting to him. Standing up at the altar waiting for Ginny to walk through those double doors was killing him, especially having all these people staring at him. He studied the garden area that the ceremony was being held in and his eyes drifted to a tree across the way and a smile came to his face. Being able to bury his Mother under her favorite tree brought him a lot of peace, even though she couldn't be here in person to see him on his wedding day he felt her close to him more than ever.

His attention was brought back to the guests as he heard Hagrid blowing his nose and wiping his tears before the music even started. Draco shook his head with a small smile and then heard the light music start and he felt himself grow stiff and hot suddenly.

"Relax mate, you already won the girl....... now your just making it official." Harry whispered beside him.

Draco swallowed the lump in his throat and gave an understanding nod and waited in anticipation for Ginny to arrive. He saw the double doors open up and out walked Mrs. Weasley with Scorpius and Ember beside her. Ember carried a little basket of flowers that she just ended up throwing aside and tried to eat one of the petals, causing laughter to erupt amongst the guests.

"Oh, Draco, you look absolutely marvelous." Mrs. Weasley said, grabbing his face and kissing him on the cheek and rubbing any lipstick markings off with her thumb.

He just gave a soft laugh and said a quick thanks before his eyes snapped back up to the double doors opening again. His breath caught in his throat when he seen her........ her radiant red hair hung in loose curls around her face and over her pale shoulders and her beautiful honey brown eyes locked with his. A giant smile spread across Ginny's face when she saw him staring at her in awe and felt himself starting to get choked up. He felt Harry roughly pat his back as Draco realized how lucky of a guy he truly was at the sight of Ginny.

Arthur walked her down the aisle and handed her over to Draco, who waited impatiently to hold her hands in his. Once he had her fingers clasped with his all his nerves completely diminished.

"You....... you look stunning."

"Why thank you, you're looking pretty sharp yourself." she said, reaching forward and gently placed a piece of his hair back in place.

The ceremony soon started and the Officiant went on while Draco just got lost in Ginny's beauty, he just loved everything about her. He then realized it was time to grab the wedding bands and turned to Ginny with it in his hand and waited for Ginny to say her vows first.

She let out a shaky breath and then looked up at him. "Draco Lucius Malfoy, I never in a million years thought that you would be the person who would steal my heart. I wish I could find the right words to say to make you understand how much you mean to me...... how much I love you. You make me feel safe and you make me feel alive again. I know that there is nothing we won't be able to get through together and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you." she finished with tears in her eyes and pushed the wedding band on his finger.

Draco watched the tiniest of flames coil around the ring and then absorb into it, leaving a warm sensation around the ring that brought a smile to his face.

After a moment Draco realized it was his turn. "Oh, yeah suppose it's my go huh?" he lightly joked, causing a few laughs from the crowd. "Uh, right, so...." he felt Ginny squeeze his hand lightly to help calm his nerves and he looked up at her again and smiled."Ginevra Molly Weasley, you...... saved my life..... in every way.... you made me see things differently and accepted me regardless of all my flaws. Even in my darkest hour you were there beside me and just kept loving me and I'm amazed by your strength and courage....... something I always seemed to lack. You brought out the very best in me and instead of hoping I would never wake up again, I'm excited to live each and every day with you and see where life takes us....... so thank you for giving me the honor of being the one who gets to be by your side through it all." he finished, looking down at the ground and letting out a nervous breath.

He tried sliding the ring on her finger and whispered a small "sorry" to her when he saw his emotions had covered it in ice.

"It's ok." she laughed, melting it enough so it could slide on properly.

"I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND W-"

Ginny leapt forward before the Officiant could finish his sentence and pushed her lips against Draco's and soon had her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. An explosion of whistles and cheers erupted from everyone as they shared their first kiss as husband and wife.

"NOW LET'S GET INSIDE AND GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" George yelled over the crowd.

There was another round of whistles and cheering as everyone headed back inside. Before they headed to the ballroom for the reception Draco pulled Ginny aside as the rest of the guests made their way in.

"Hey, you ok?" Ginny asked him at the sudden departure from the crowd.

"Yeah, I just...... needed a moment." he said, taking a deep breath and letting out a relieved sigh.

"The hard part is over.... you can relax now...... well, there's still our first dance." Ginny giggled.

"Ah, see now that I am a pro at." Draco smirked, putting his arm out for Ginny to take as he led her to the ballroom.

Once they entered everyone was already seated and waiting for the bride and groom to start their first dance. As good as Draco was at formal dancing, he still didn't like everyone's eyes on him and swallowed the lump that seemed to form in his throat as he neared the center of the dance floor. He took Ginny's hand and put one around her waist and waited for the music to start.

"Oh, so what's this I hear about six children?" Ginny asked suddenly.

"I know, I thought it wasn't enough either, but I think eight should be perfect." Draco said excitedly as the music started and he gently led her around the room.

"EIGHT!" she yelled, looking around to make sure nobody noticed her outburst and then lowered her voice to a whisper. "Eight? Draco you realize we are on our third baby and none of them are even potty trained yet, not to mention the fact that I'M THE ONE HAVING THEM!" she snapped, getting louder.

"Oh, that reminds me, was Madame Pomfrey able to get an early result of the baby's sex?" he said with more excitement.

She just looked at him and smiled, she decided not to point out that he just ignored everything she had said; she knew the only part he heard was baby. She let out a defeated sigh and smiled again at him.

"Yes, she was." she said as he spun her out and then into his arms again.

"AND?" he practically shouted as the music started to die down and turn into a more upbeat song.

Ginny looked around at the guests getting up and starting to mingle as they finished their dance and she took his hand and pulled him over to the side; he was literally jumping up and down in excitement.

"You look mental" she laughed.

"TELL ME ALREADY! ARE WE USING OUR BOY NAME OR OUR GIRL NAME!!! COME ON!" he said, grabbing her arms tightly as he waited for her response.

"Looks like Aurora it is." she said with a giant smile.

"YES! WOOHOO! I'M HAVING A GIRL!" Draco screamed across the room before turning around and picking Ginny up into a tight hug and kissing her passionately.

"I'm guessing your happy?" she teased him.

"Aurora Narcissa Malfoy....... it's perfect...... just like you." he said against her lips.

It wasn't long before they were overwhelmed with congratulations from everyone and soon Ginny and Draco were lost among the crowd once more. The rest of the night they tried to mingle with most of their guests, Draco was meeting some of Ginny's extended family that even she didn't even know and close family friends that she hadn't seen since she was a baby. Occasionally Ginny would find Draco through the crowd and share a smile with him until she got pulled into another lengthy conversation about how she and Draco came to be a couple.

"Would you just excuse me for a moment." Ginny said to a distant relative, who had been rambling on for almost twenty minutes.

She quickly took her chance to cross the ballroom and loop her arm with Draco's as she passed him. "May I borrow my husband for a moment." she said with a smile to a group of people who were going on and on about why the Malfoy and the Weasley family never got along.

"Thanks for that." Draco laughed.

"I just need a breather from all of this." she said, leading him into the hallway.

Once they closed the door to the ballroom and the music was muffled and a more quiet tone filled the air they both seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and lean against the nearby wall.

"What a day, huh?" Draco yawned.

"I'm ready to say Goodnight to everyone and crawl into bed." Ginny yawned back. "By the way my parents are leaving tomorrow."

"WHAT? WHY?"

"Well, they have been staying with us for a few months now...... I thought you would have been glad to have the Manor back to ourselves." Ginny said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, but they don't have to be in such a rush."

"That's what you said a week ago and they stayed longer."

Draco let out a sigh and Ginny just looked at him with a giant smile. She loved how Draco enjoyed her family being around so much and she was even more surprised when Draco decided to not hire any house elves or help of any kind to tend to the Manor. He enjoyed being more involved in everyday tasks like waking up and cooking breakfast and having the house filled with laughter and one of George's pranks gone wrong........ these past few months were the happiest Ginny had ever seen Draco.

They were both snapped out of their thoughts when the ballroom door flew open and a few guests came piling out.

"Here they are!" came Mrs. Weasley's voice as she walked over with Ember and Scorpius.

Ginny picked up Scorpius in her arms and Draco took Ember in his.

"Thanks Mom, do you think-"

"Already ahead of you, dear, get ready for the goodbyes and then your both in the clear."

Ginny and Draco looked at her with a grateful smile as she disappeared back into the ballroom to move the guests along.

"Looks like somebody else was ready for the party to be over." Ginny said, nodding to a half asleep Ember lying on Draco's shoulder.

Draco smiled at her and then placed a soft kiss on his daughter's head as her eyes finally closed all the way.

"So this is it....... your stuck with us now." Ginny teased him.

"And happy to be." he said softly as he rocked a bit back and forth to keep Ember asleep. "Let's go get these two down before we return to the party." Draco said, leading the way to the twins' bedroom upstairs.

By the time Ginny got to the bedroom, Scorpius was out like a light and she placed him gently in his crib. She felt Draco wrap his arms around her and softly kiss her neck as they watched the two toddlers sleep.

"Just think, we'll be sending them off to Hogwarts in a few years." Ginny whispered.

"And then they will run into their own little adventures."

"Well, if they're anything like their Father or their Uncles, then we will be sending out a few Howlers." she laughed softly.

"I love you, Ginny."

She smiled brightly every time she heard those words from him and every time they gave her butterflies.

"I love you too, Draco."
♠ ♠ ♠
And there it is... I hope you are all happy with the ending, all other characters not mentioned were assumed to have continued on as they did at the end of the last book =) I hope you all enjoyed reading this as i did writing it and yes I'm sure there were plenty of mistake and things I could've changed and what not, but for my first fic I hope I won some of you over =D