Status: I hope you guys will give this a chance and stick with me! I love you :3

After Abyss Online

『Dammit』

『Dammit』

Dalia, the team captain, ran fast across the field towards the goal ring, with Anna trailing beside her. Levy ran across the field towards them. Dalia passed it to Anna, but the ball was suddenly stolen by a girl from the other team. The girl ran towards the other side of the field, heading for the goal.

Levy clicked her tongue in irritation and went after her. One of the things she really hates is when they're in the brink of winning and the opponent just had to interfere.

"Karen, pass it to me!" The opposing team's captain screamed at her teammate. Levy took a deep breath, accelerated onward and then jumped, taking the ball before her teammate can take it. Their stunned moment was enough for her to make her escape. She even managed to grin cunningly at the opponent as she ran forward.

Levy ran and kicked the ball to her teammate, Kelly. She then dodged an attempt of the opponent to take the ball. As they neared the ring, Kelly kicked the ball back to her, and she shot it into the ring with a swift kick.

The blonde erudite calmly stopped running after accomplishing the last goal, brushing strands of hair away from her face, totally wiped out. Dalia and the others suddenly surrounded her, screaming happily. Levy managed to make a small smile as her teammates triumphed.

The spectators began climbing down the bleachers to join the team in rejoicing. Everyone chanted the school's name, and Levy couldn't feel anymore satisfied than she is right now. They have managed to seize the championship now.

It was getting suffocating here in the midst of this triumphing crowd, so she dodged everyone and jogged towards the dressing room once she escaped. Panting heavily, Levy sat down on a bench and wiped her face with a towel. That was one hard match, but they have managed to overcome it.

"Oh, there you are!" Levy looked at the door, startled for a moment, just to see Dalia smiling brightly at her, "Hey, the victory party's going to be held at the gym. We need you there, being the star player of this season,"

"Should I change?"

"Don't need to. It's going to be quick."

She nodded and obediently followed the team captain to the gym. Only she doesn't really know if it's actually going to be quick.

I heard that Levy freaked out the opponent, that's why she got the chance to score...

No! She used her incredible abilities to surpass the match!

But isn't it creepy, how good she is?

Yes, of course it was inevitable! Levy's like one of the best students in school...

Levy closed her eyes and brushed her hair back, her black hair still wet from sweat. Well, here we go again.

Everyone was staring at Levy as she passed by, stares filled with curiousity. One thing she has known besides being a player of the football team is that people are scared of her. Intimidated, maybe. They say she's too rash and violent, and that image climbed even higher up when most students witnessed how she dealt with that newbie.

Ugh. This party wouldn't be any different. The people who will approach her will only be outsiders and drunkards.

"Don't mind them," Dalia whispered in her ear, punching her arm playfully. Levy rolled her eyes, but can't help smiling. "Ooh, there they are!" She dragged her towards the team, who were waving at them to come over.

The victory party ended later than expected. Jesus, it was more of a dirty teenage party. Levy should just leave out all the details. It was already dark when she had managed to escape that sweaty cage of a party.

She had unending cringe attacks, watching her schoolmates and outsiders alike do all sorts of things to each other. She felt guilty to ditch her team, but they were drunk and being disgusting, so she had no choice. She could have managed it if Heather was there, but she was feeling sick and couldn't make it.

The ride home was quick, and before she knew it, Levy's already positioning herself in front of her laptop, with popcorn and an eight-pack Coke at the side to go with her entertainment.

Moving her cursor towards the icon of her favourite mystery game Otherworldly, she was about to click it when she saw a message pop up under her screen.

[Unknown:]

[Ey, it's me, Tristan.]

Seeing his name, Levy was quick to drag the cursor towards the x button, but she saw more contents in the message, so she continued reading.

[Hey, I found this online game a lot of people have been rating which was top class, so I thought you'd like it. Just download it from here:]

[http://after-abyss-online.com]

[Hope to hear from you soon!]

[P.S. I didn't know you're good in football! ●﹏●]

"What a dumb piece of shit," Levy muttered to herself as she clicked 'reply' and set down to typing a reply.

[Levy_Watson:]

[Hey you dipshit, how did you even get my address? Stalker. Sure, I'll try it. Doesn't sound bad.]

Levy clicked 'send'. After making sure it was delivered, she clicked the link Tristan sent to her.

That's when shit started.

The lights began flickering on and off. The laptop screen and everything around her were static, black and white charges flashing around, making her dizzy. A loading box appeared on her screen, with the usual buffering sign.

"What the hell is going on?!" She screamed in terror as she clutched her pillow tightly.

Levy's laptop suddenly turned black, and with a blink, Welcome To After Abyss Online! appeared in fancy letters on the screen. The darkness swirled, then suddenly, a pair of arms came out of the hole.

"Uwaaahh!" Levy cried, startled as hell as she threw her laptop away from her, but the arms had gotten hold of her now.

"Let go of me, fucker!" Levy screamed, trying to pry off the hands, but before she knew it, she's succumbed by the dark hole in the screen.

Oh shit. Dammit.