Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Requiem

Chapter III

Chapter III
P.O.V. Of; Zacky

My arm throbbed as I started to bleed. Geez you try to get a closer look at a girl while she’s sleeping and she wakes up and fucking bites you. I probably scared her but she didn’t have to fucking bite me. Her sister rushed into the room taking hold of her and the wacko seemed to calm the fuck down. I noticed Brian grinning at me. Fucker, he set me up with this one knowing what she was like. Now she was my fucking charge and I couldn’t do a damn thing about it.
“I am so sorry Mister Vengeance”.
The sweet cute blonde one said. Brian elbowed me seeing the way I was looking at her. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, it’s fine. Not like I need blood to live or anything”.
I said narrowing my eyes at the wack job who bit me. Matt cleared his throat trying not to laugh.
“I think you girls should get cleaned up, we’ll explain things later”.
Matt said to them. Of course the crazy chick who bit me looked less than pleased with that. But her sister gripped her hand tightly as if to tell her not to fight this. And she obeyed. I was gunna need a bitch whisperer if I was meant to protect this one. And if she just happened to be a cute little blond girl with innocents and kindness radiating form her well. That was just a plus. Again Brian elbowed me a bit harder this time hearing my thoughts. I winced looking at him.

“You tricked me”.
I hissed at him in my mind. Brian smirked but his eyes narrowed slightly.
“Stay away from Krissi. She’s mine, you can have the vampire bitch”.
Brian snickered before walking over to Krissi taking her in his arms and leading her from the room. I knew that Kale wasn’t actually a vampire, but I was sure she’d just earned herself a nickname. I rolled my eyes going over to her.

“Come on”.
I said ushering her out of the room. But I was careful not to touch her. She crossed her arms walking towards the bathroom I guided her to.
“It better be clean in there”.
She said narrowing her eyes at me.

“And I don’t want to smell like a guy either”.
She continued. I turned to her.
“Smelling like a guy would be an improvement”.
I said opening the bathroom door and turning the light on. She gaped at me.
“You’re covered in demons blood. You stink”.
I continued. She looked down at herself but her eyes remained narrowed as she looked at me before going into the bathroom closing the door behind her. I resisted the urge to lock her in. I wondered down the hall to the infirmary to get something for my bite mark. I’d probably need a tetanus shot now. I found the bandages and the disinfectant.

“Fuck!”
I hissed trying to take care of the bite myself.
“Do you want help?”
A soft voice asked from the doorway. I looked back seeing Krissi, her hair was damp and she was wearing one of Brian’s t-shirts. If I wasn’t already bound by oath to her fucking hot headed sister I would have been in Heaven now. She walked over taking care of the bite mark.
“I’m sorry about Kale, she doesn’t trust men after what happened with well. She just doesn’t have good experience with them”.
Krissi explained. I looked away from her.

“Great so she’s into girls?”
I scoffed. Krissi shook her head.
“No, she’s still attracted to them. She just doesn’t trust them as easily as she once did”.
Krissi said. I looked over at her as she worked to bandaging the bite after leaning it.
“Why not?”
I said feeling kind of annoyed, it wasn’t like I’d hurt her. Krissi shook her head.
“I shouldn’t. It’s not my place to tell”.
Krissi said. Before I could say anything else. Brian appeared in the doorway.

“I think Zacky can take care of himself from here”.
Brian said walking over taking her in his arms. Krissi looked up at him and smiled.
“I just wanted to apologize to him. Kale really isn’t a bad person you just scared her”.
Krissi said. I stood smiling at her, I had to admit Brian was a lucky man. I knew what fate had in store for the two of them. Brian had found her while wondering the dream realm as some dark fae do. From what he told us, he found his soul mate and they imprinted right away. Krissi gave an apologetic smile again.

“Just try not to judge her too harshly. She really is a sweet person”.
Krissi said before Brian led her from the room.
“Vengeance!”
I rolled my eyes hearing her yelling for me. Muttering curse words under my breath I stormed upstairs.

“WHAT!”
I snapped back at her. She crossed her arms standing wrapped in a towel. If she wasn’t such a moody bitch I would have said she looked hot. Kale kept her eyes narrowed at me.
“I don’t have clothes to wear”.
She said like she expected me to fix that problem for her.
“Then congratulations you’re a nudist”.
I said turning to leave.

“What?”
She snapped at me. I shot her a hard look.
“You fucking bit me you psycho!”
I said and she diverted her gaze.
“You expect me to cater to your every whim now? I don’t fucking think so!”
Kale balled her hands into fists and the lights started to flicker. Matt came into the room taking Kale by the hand.

“Come on Kale, I’ll get you some clothes”.
He said narrowing his eyes a bit at me. I didn’t fucking care. She still bit me and didn’t apologize to me at all. I closed my door once they were gone flopping down on my bed. What the fuck had I gotten myself into with this Fae from hell?
♠ ♠ ♠
<3