Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Requiem

Chapter IV

Chapter IV
P.O.V. Of; Brian

“And this is the ball room”.
I said opening the doors showing Krissi the ball room we’ve never really used. Krissi smiled at the sight as she moved into the room looking around. I could see the wonder in her eyes and she was no doubt thinking of an elegant ball taking place in this room.
“It’s beautiful here Brian. I can’t believe it. I’ve never seen a ball room before”.
She said turning back to me. I smiled at her taking her in my arms.
“Maybe we can find something to use it for now that you girls are here”.
I said. Krissi looked up at me and I could see the color flood to her cheeks as I held her in my arms. She placed her hands against my forearms looking up at me.
“You’re real, right? I won’t wake up and find this is all a dream?”
She asked. I moved in closer to her resting my forehead to hers.

“There is a way I could prove it to you”.
I said lightly. She smiled up at me and I noticed she looked a little more confidant. I grinned down at her as my hand grazed her jawline moving in without hesitation my lips inches from hers just as we were about to kiss there was a loud knocking on the door that echoed through the room and caused Krissi to jump back. I looked back at Jimmy narrowing my eyes. He flashed a grin.
“Matt wants to talk to her. Now”.
He added before heading off. I growled inwardly looking back to Krissi.

“Sorry, I need to take you to Matt”.
I said ushering her from the room making a mental note to murder Jimmy later. As we walked into the den, Kale gave me a hard narrowed look sweeping Krissi away from me. I laughed to myself leaning back against the wall crossing my arms as Matt began to explain things to them.
“I know you girls have questions. And I hope I can answer them all. To start off, the two of you are not human girls as you were raised to believe by your grandmother .You are Fae or “Fairies” as humans call them. However the human idea of our kind is far from true. We don’t have wings, we don’t prance around with flowers singing “Trah la la” or any of that other shit.”
Matt began. Krissi smiled at him while Kale rolled her eyes crossing her arms.
“Get to the point”.
She hissed.

Matt sighed shaking his head.
“Ok so anyway, Kale is The Dark Fae Priestess and Krissi is the Light Fae Priestess. Dark fae generated from Hell and Light Fae generated from Heaven. However, there are evil Fae that call themselves Demi-Fae half tainted god half fae. It is the Demi-Fae who killed your parents. And the Demi-Fae who seek to kill the two of you. Demi-Fae have committed the greatest sin above all others. They feasted on the blood of a fallen god. Making them far worse than any demon you encounter. Lucifer himself is a Demi-Fae despite what others think. The Demi-Fae seek to claim this world and all its souls. It is a battle the humans cannot fight and the gods care nothing for. Leaving the fate of this world and all humanity in your hands”.
Matt explained.

Krissi looked down a bit as she took in what he was saying.
“That explains that blast of energy that left your hand”.
Krissi said looking at Kale.
“You protected me with darkness”.
She continued. Kale rolled her eyes getting to her feet.

“I’m not buying this shit”.
She started out of the room. Krissi ran outside after her and I followed.
“Kale! Please don’t fight this! We both know neither one of us has ever felt normal”.
Krissi called to her. Kale kept walking down the drive way towards the gates.
“You’ve never felt normal. I am perfectly normal”.
Kale called back to her. My eyes narrowed at Kale for saying that to Krissi. I instantly felt Krissi’s pain from her sister’s harsh words. Krissi stopped walking and frowned at her sister.

“Kale”.
Krissi said through her tears. Kale looked back at her and sighed.
“Krissi. Grow up already, we are 21 years old! We live in reality! And this isn’t reality!”
Kale said but before she could speak again, I saw the shadow moving towards her and so did Krissi. Before I could grab Krissi pulling her back she lunged throwing Kale to the ground as the shadow manifested into a massive monster. Kale’s eyes widened in horror as the monster grabbed onto Krissi.

“Let her go!”
I growled lunging for the beast knocking Krissi free from its grasp as I battled the monster. I killed it with ease but it was a little too easy. I felt him before I saw him. “Ryan”.
I hissed slowly turning to see my half-brother holding a dagger to Krissi's throat he grinned at me.
“I finally have it, the thing you love most in this world”.
Krissi looked at me with tears in her eyes. Kale rose to her feet.
“Let her go”.
Kale barked at him. Ryan smirked looking her up and down.
“Ah, I see the untameable one is also here. The one who doesn’t believe. You make my job so much easier”.
Ryan said with a sly grin.

“Let her go Ryan!”
I barked at him. Ryan turned his eyes back to me.
“I don’t think I will. Keeping her will be so much more fun”.
He dragged the smooth side of the dagger down her cheek grinning at me.
“I told you I’d have my revenge brother. Now I do. You can’t hide her from me anymore in drams and illusions”.
I moved forwards my hands balled into fists.

“I’m warning you! If you hurt her!”
I started to yell at him. Ryan only laughed taking a step back while keeping the dagger at her throat.
“You’ll what? Kill me? You tried that once already and that didn’t work. This conversations boring me and my new friend and I need to get to know each other. So, I’ll see you whenever it is you manage to find us”.
Ryan laughed vanishing with Krissi.
“FUCK!”
I roared. Kale looked at me tears in her eyes.

“I... I”.
She stammered. I shook my head.
“I don’t get who bit you in the ass or ripped your fucking heart out at birth. But what we told you is fucking reality! Like it or not! And now your sister’s life is at even more risk then you know!”
I yelled at her before storming inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3