Catnip

7. Unexpected Arrival

A/N- This probably will be the last of the smutty stuff, at least for a few chapters.

· · ·

I was currently bent over the counter of the kitchen, my booty shorts and laced boxers where down to my knees. Austin was thrusting roughly in and out of me. With each thrust I was hitting the counter, probably bruising my hips. I didn't mind the roughness, I secretly loved it.

He pulled my hair back making it where my back was against his chest. I gasped, he began to bite and suck at my neck. My tail had gone slack a while ago, my ears stayed in my hair. Austin stopped when he had placed a few hickies on my shoulder. I glanced at him, he just turned my head forward, making me look away from him. His breath was warm against my neck.

"Have you learned your lesson?" he growled into my ear, going a little harder.

"Y-Y-Yes." I stuttered out

"Call me sir, and answer me without stuttering." he snapped. I whimpered, moving my hips against his. He pushed me back on the kitchen counter, causing me to whimper from pain. I gripped the counter with my hands.

"Y-y-yes, s-si- s- f-fu.ck." I muttered. He stopped inside of me when noticing how much of a mess I was in. Austin's hand ran through my hair once.

"Say it properly." He growled in my ear

" Yes, Sir." I whimpered.

"That's a good kitten." He praised, starting to thrust in and out again. I moan lowly, wishing he'd go faster. He has been going at this for the last five minutes, pounding into me roughly and being rough in general. I was daring to call it abusive, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I've grown to like it rough, especially with Austin.

I felt him come undone inside of all of a sudden, I bit my lip, trying to hold in a loud moan as he kept pounding into me. When he had came down from his high he removed himself from me, I make a little sound, not liking the feeling at all. He hadn't even let me come.

"You've been a naughty kitten." he whispered into my ear, nibbling it. "You don't get rewarded for disobeying me."

It's been two weeks, and I've grown used to what he had to offer. He had moments when he was rough, but he hasn't crossed the boundaries unless I did something naughty. This was one of the two times I've done something to upset him. This time I had sassed him, refusing to do what he had asked of me. I don't even recall what it was he had asked me to do. I just wanted to push him into punishing me again.

He cleaned me up, pulling my boxers and the black denim booty shorts, over my arse. I pulled my sleeveless shirt down. He then guided me off to the same room I've been staying in. Ever since that night we had sex in his room he has been bringing me up to it twice each week, we always used protection since that day. Just as I walked into the room, Austin smacked my arse, I let out a little gasp. He smirked at me, closing the door behind me.

I groan, walking over to the bed, seeing a fresh set of clothes. It was a tightly knitted, black sweater, and a pair of sweatpants, like always. The clothes smelled like Austin at first, but now they where smelling a bit more artificial. I hated it, but I couldn't allow myself to get addicted to his scent.

After I took a shower, and ridded of my problem, I crawled into bed. Not too long afterwards I fell asleep curled into a ball, it was the only way I was going to get comfortable with these cramps running though my sides.

-

I awoke the next morning abruptly, the feeling to vomit came over me quickly. I pushed the blankets away from my body hastily, heading straight to the bathroom. I emptied my stomach in the toilet, my tiny hands gripped the seat tightly as I let it all out.

Once I was done, I stood up shakily. I flushed the toilet before going over to the sink on the right side of the room. I needed to rid of the taste in my mouth. I grabbed some toothpaste, a toothbrush and brushed quickly, then rinsed my mouth out with mouth wash.

When I was done, I went back into the room. I ran my fingers through my hair before sitting down on the bed. I laid down on my back, sighing in frustration. I didn't need to start a day off like this.

I didn't do much that day, I did housework with the maids. Austin had made me wear jeans that hugged my ass, and a black shirt that was sort of loose on my body.

I was helping the cooks fix dinner, when a certain cat hybrid came waltzing in. I smiled at him, his smile was bright and quiet large. It was like he didn't give a care in the world where he was at. Kellin's stomach was still round, he was due to have his baby any day. I hugged him carefully, being sure not to jostle his stomach in any way.

"It's been a few days. How have you been Kellin?" I asked him, being casual as I could be with him.

"Kellin's been good. Kellin and Vic's baby keep him up all night though." he frowned, a little pout forming on his lips.

"I can imagine. Have they been doing good?" I asked.

"Kellin and Vic's baby are doing good." He replied, his black tail flickered behind him. His little black ears poked out from his hair.

I groan, feeling another cramp coming along. I run my hand along my side, holding at an area before finally moving away from it.

"Is Alan okay?" Kellin asked, looking slightly frightened by my gesture.

"Yeah...yeah. Just some cramps..." I muttered, even though I wasn't for sure myself.

"Vic always says that when Kellin's tummy hurts to take medicine. It's yucky. Kellin hates it. Makes him sh.it a lot." he scrunched his nose up in disgust.

Kellin never really cursed, unless he heard someone say it. He was like a little kid when people said the words he wasn't allowed to say. It could be amusing at times, but whenever he cursed Vic would bi.tch at the person who taught him the word(s).

"It's probably that, but who knows? I probably ate something bad." I tousled Kelin's hair, he made a sound of disapproval.

"No touchy Kellin's hair. Kellin has told you that a many of times." he grumbled, swatting my hand away. I chuckled lightly.

"Why are you down here?" I asked, going to wash my hands so I could help the cooks cook dinner.

"Kellin wanted to see you before Kellin and Vic's baby is de-delivered." he sounded out the word delivered. "Vic said Kellin might not come home for a few days and that Kellin and Vic would be too busy with our baby to see Alan, or the others, for a while." he finished, I nodded.

"Do you know the gender of your baby yet?" I questioned, starting to cook. Kellin sat at one of the chairs, watching me work.

"Vic and Kellin decided that they wanted the gender to be a surprise." I could practically hear the smile in his voice.

It was silent for a few minutes, Kellin rubbed his belly occasionally when he felt a kick. He began talking about all these baby things he's learned from Vic and a few other people. I nodded, said 'mhm', 'yeah', or other words when needed. The other cooks had left me by myself, probably going back to their homes.

"-Ow. Baby...That hurts Kellin." he whined in pain, I paused form cooking.

"You alright Kellin?" I asked, he looked as if he was in a great amount of pain. His ears had gone into his hair, and his face was scrunched up in pain.

"Kellin's tummy 'hurts.:" He wined, I paused from cooking, turning the food on the oven off so it wouldn't burn. I walked over to Kellin after washing my hands.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked. He ran his shaky fingers over his belly.

"Here, stand up." I said, helping him stand. I guided him around the room, testing a theory I had. He would be hesitant, rubbing his stomach. I paused when I noticed he had something dripping down his legs. I cursed under my breath.

-

I helped Kellin lay down on a bed in the room. Kellin was also pantless, no boxers on either. We both panicked, not knowing what to do and no one else was around. Kellin had a few towels placed underneath him, along with a few more to wrap the baby in. I had a clamp and some scissors for the umbilical cord, if it came down to it.

I glanced around the room for a button that would call Austin. I knew it was somewhere, there all over the house. I found it on the wall, I moved the panel from it and pressed the button that phoned him.

"Hello?" An irritable voice spoke, obviously Austin's.

"Austin. Kellin's gone into labor. I-I don't know what to do." I said frantically, but lowly so Kellin wouldn't hear.

"He's what?" I heard shuffling in the background, a sign that he was standing up or walking away from whoever he may be with.

"He's gone into labo-" I was cut off by him.

"I know what you said. How far is he into the labor?" He asked

"Umm..." I paused, looking over at him. "His water broke, and I don't think he can wait much longer. He was nearly fully dilated when I checked." I answered, glancing back at the speaker.

"I'll send Vic to help you with him. I'll be there with a doctor as soon as I can." he replied, hanging up and leaving me to deal with Kellin.

I sigh to myself, walking over to Kellin. He scrunched his face up in pain whenever he felt a contraction. I held his hand, ignoring the amount of force he was using.

"Kellin, you're going to be okay. Vic's on his way, We're going to get your baby out of you and you'll be able to raise him or her with Vic, yeah?." I said, trying to be careful with my words.

"Kellin is hurting. Make it stop, please." He whimpered, a few tears coming from his eyes.

"I know. I know it hurts. You've got this Kelllin. Vic will be here at any minute." I said, trying to keep him calm. I ran a thumb over the palm of his hand, moving a strand of sweaty hair from his forehead. I wished Vic would hurry up and get here.

Nearly 5 minutes later Vic came walking in. A worried expression plastered onto his face. He must have been somewhere close to make it here that fast.

"Vic...Kelllin wants Vic." Kellin muttered, seeing Vic. Vic was next to Kellin in a heartbeat. I looked at Vic, then back down at Kellin.

"I'm here baby. I'm here." I heard Vic mutter.

"I'm going to check to see how far he is, please keep him calm. Or at least as calm as you can." I muttered the last part, moving so I could check the dilation of Kellin. I placed on the rubber gloves, moving his legs so I could see how far he was.

"He's close. Kellin's going to need to push soon." I said after checking. I looked at Vic. He muttered something incoherent.

Not too long after that Vic and I encouraged Kellin to push. With each push I could see the energy draining from him. It was honestly scaring me. After the fourth push the baby was out. The little girl began to cry after I helped clear her airway. I furrowed my eyebrows as I concentrated on cutting her umbilical cord right. I wrapped her in a towel quickly, I looked at Kellin. He gave a weak smile.

I was going to smile back at him, but then I noticed something. He was trying to drift off to sleep.

"Vic, don't let him sleep." I said, knowing what could happen. "We've got to keep him awake until the doctor comes." My voice was laced with worry when I noticed Kellin starting to drift.

"Kellin. Kellin, babe. stay awake. Stay awake for me, babe." Vic muttered softly to Kellin, I began to clean the baby off with the towel while Vic tried to keep Kellin awake.

When I went to hand the baby to Kellin, he was limp and he didn't seem like he was breathing.