Status: Active

Backseat of a Greyhound Bus

He laughed as he looked upon his daughter, surrounded by his friends and family in the Cullen home. He was astounded by the wonders of how a Spark and Werewolf could come together to create something so perfect, and, at that exact moment, he felt the darkness that has been surrounding his heart for the last two years, slowly, recede as the love of his daughter took its place.

He'll never regret the moment that he looked into her blue eyes, touched her fuzzy brown hair, and heard her cry as she came into the world, because she was the most perfect thing in his entire world. "What's her name?" Edward asked smiling at the little girl that made him reminisce about how adorable his own daughter looked when she came into the world. As gruesome as it was, he'll never forget that day.

Stiles smiled to him as he held his little werewolf, "Rebecca Melina Hale" is what he answered.


Tags: Mpreg, Made For Each Other, Peter and Stiles are Mates, Established Relationship, Road Trips, Song Inspired, Other Packs, Kinda Angsty, Mentioned Knotting, Spark Stiles Stilinski, Emissary in Training Stiles Stilinski, Malia Bashing, Homesickness, Mating Bite, Underage

Pairing(s): Peter Hale/Stiles Stilinski, Canon Relationships

A Few Notes Before You Start Reading:
-This is inspired by the titles song: Backseat of a Greyhound Bus by Sara Evans
-All locations of where he is going have already been chosen. Some have revisits to them.
-This is a crossover with Twilight, but that part won't be coming into perspective until much later in the story.
-He's road tripping 2 weeks at a time instead of throughout his pregnancy, because, honestly, my brain hurts enough as it is.
-Comment, and I'll give you a shout out if he passes by your town or stops in it in the next chapter.

Happy Reading!