Status: Work In Progress

Untitled

Chapter 5

Drew's POV (Ha! Bet you didn't see that coming!!)

"Oh my gosh, I think I'm just gonna..." Scar said then she was falling back and me and Bryan caught her.
"Oh My God, what happened??" Jordan asked looking panicked.
"Haha, I should've warned you guys. She loves you all and she get super excited when it comes to you guys, she cried when I told her I met Johnnie and Jordan and she didn't get to. She'll be awake in a minute or two." I explained slowly. I noticed her jacket was off and looked at her arms. They were cut, 'those weren't there before were they.' I pulled her close to me knowing she wouldn't want anyone else to see them.
"She's gonna be okay right?" Johnnie said looking like he might cry.
"She'll be fine, don't worry Johnnie." I said smiling at him as Scar started moving.
"What, just happened?" Scar asked looking around.
"They all followed you at once and you fainted." I said calmly.
"Oh, all of them? But I'm not even special, I'm nothing why would they follow me??" She asked looking at the floor.
"You really think that of yourself?" I heard Johnnie ask.
"Well yeah, why wouldn't I? I mean look at me, I'm ugly, I'm fat, I dye my hair and get piercings just so there's something to like about me." She said and a tear slipped down her cheek.
"Can I talk to you outside Scarlett?" Johnnie asked calmly.
She looked up at him, then down to the floor. "Sure Johnnie." She said getting up and putting her Jacket on. 'What are they gonna talk about?'
After 10 minutes of quiet Bryan broke the silence.
"Did you know she cuts?" He asked.
"What do you mean? She doesn't self harm, I mean she used to burn but nothing else and not any more." I stated looking at him.
"I noticed when she fainted, there's a lot of them on her arms, and I don't want to think about if there are others." Bryan said slowly.
"I noticed them too, but didn't want to say anything." Alex said.
"I saw them, just now. She wouldn't want you guys to know though, it'd crush her. Pretend you didn't see okay?" I said sadly.
"I can't do that, I may have only known her a little while but I care and I won't let her keep doing that to herself." Kyle said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Your her best friend, it's obvious you love her, even if it's just in a friendly way, you care don't let her do that anymore."
"So everyone saw them then?" I heard from the door way. We turned and saw Scar crying with Johnnie holding her from behind. "I didn't mean for it to get this bad, I didn't want any of you to know." She said looking at the floor.

Scar's POV
"Can I talk to you outside Scarlett?" Johnnie asked. I looked at him then down at the floor.
"Sure Johnnie." I said putting my jacket on and walking out the door with him.
"You're not allowed to think about yourself that way. You're not ugly, you're not fat, and yes your dyed hair and piercings are very attractive but it's not just that. It's your personality, your face, your eyes, you body that's made every guy stare at you since they've gotten here. Scar you're gorgeous! Why can't you see that?" Johnnie said lifting my face up to look at his.
"Because I was raped.." I said super quiet.
"Y-you were what? By who?" He said sounding mad.
"My ex boyfriend, I haven't dated anyone in almost 2 years now because I'm afraid it'll happen again. Johnnie I don't want to hate myself, I'm just afraid to love me because I might act dumb and get taken advantage of again.." I said as tears rolled down my cheek.
I looked Johnnie in the eyes and saw him leaning down. He kissed away the tears on my cheeks and made me feel safe.
"I won't let anyone hurt you like that ever again." Johnnie said holding me. We stood there for a minute with him just holding me til I stopped crying. "We should go back in, they're probably curious about what we're talking about. Oh and Scar?" He said in my ear.
"Yeah?" I asked looking up at him.
He took my jacket off me. "Don't *kiss* ever *kiss* do *kiss* this *kiss* again. *kiss* You're beautiful. *kiss* Please don't hurt yourself anymore." He said kissing my scars and cuts then looked me straight in the eye.
"I'll try." I whispered.
"Good, let's go back in." He said grabbing my hand.
We stepped in the doorway when I stopped hearing them talk.
"Did you know she cuts?" Bryan asked.
"What do you mean? She doesn't self harm, I mean she used to burn but nothing else and not any more." I heard Drew say, revealing my secret.
"I noticed when she fainted, there's a lot of them on her arms, and I don't want to think about if there are others." Bryan said slowly.
"I noticed them too, but didn't want to say anything." Alex said.
"I saw them, just now. She wouldn't want you guys to know though, it'd crush her. Pretend you didn't see okay?" Drew said sadly.
"I can't do that, I may have only known her a little while but I care and I won't let her keep doing that to herself." Kyle said. "Your her best friend, it's obvious you love her, even if it's just in a friendly way, you care don't let her do that anymore."
"So everyone saw them then?" I said from the door way. Everyone turned and saw me crying as Johnnie began to hold me from behind. "I didn't mean for it to get this bad, I didn't want any of you to know." I said looking at the floor.
"Shh, baby girl. It's okay." Johnnie whispered in my ear.
I looked up at everyone, "Can we got to my house, I don't want this to be anymore public than it already is." I said slowly.
"Of course, come on guys grab your stuff." Bryan said getting up.
"Um, you guys can follow me and Drew, or some of you can ride with Drew and I can ride with some of you." I said looking around.
"Bryan, Alex, Austin, and Jeydon will go with me. You go with Kyle, Johnnie, and Jordan. Okay?" Drew said grabbing my keys and handing me my phone.
"Okay. Oh and Jeydon come here. You didn't talk I forgot you were here." I stated giving him a big hug.
"It's alright love. Let's just head to your house okay." He said letting go of my and sending me in Johnnie's direction.
"Alright my house is that way!" I said slightly in a better mood than before when I got in the front seat by Kyle.
"I can kind of follow Drew, should be simple." Kyle said being an ass hat so I swatted at his tummy and he grumbled so I laughed.
"Well you seem happier." Jordan said patting my head.
"Of course, we're her favorite members remember." Johnnie winked from the back seat.
"Shut up Johnnie we're almost at my house, just turn left Kyle," I stated as my blush returned to my face with a vengeance causing all the boys to laugh.
Once we got inside everyone stared at me like I was going to spill my life story to them but I wasn't ready for that.
"Guys, I'm not going to spill my entire life to you, we've only known each other a few hours, but you can relax about the self harm. I told Johnnie I'd try my best to not do anything like that ever again." I stated sitting on Jordan's lap then laying down with my head on Johnnie's lap and my legs on Kyle's.
"Comfy are we?" Kyle and Johnnie said at the same time.
"Very," I said wiggling around on them.
"Hey watch it! I know we've been talking about serious stuff but I'm still a guy and your booty's on my crotch!" Jordan said being all weird.
I laughed like a real laugh that I hadn't had in a while. "Sorry Jordan!!" I said sitting still finally.
"It's like she makes the whole room light up with her smile." Jeydon said from the other side of the room.
"Yeah, she does that." Drew said while everyone nodded in response making me blush again!
"You guys are mean, stop making me blush!" I said sitting up and looking at the floor. That's when Kyle, Johnnie, and Jordan all whispered, "Never princess." And Kyle kissed my left cheek, while Johnnie kissed my right, and Jordan kissed the top of my head. Which caused me to blush more, "You guys are terrible.." I mumbled and covered my face making everyone laugh at my embarrassment.
I always knew they'd be fun, I didn't think they'd be this happy all the time though.