Status: Updated every other day!

I Want You in the Most Unromantic Way

Space Enough To Grow

I was right. So far it had been an incredibly long day. Vic and Dani have had the last three classes together and I had to watch them be all couple-ish for almost three hours. By the time lunch came around, I was exhausted and pissed.

"Kellin, dude, whats going on? You've been acting weird all morning." asked Vic. Dani had finally left us alone so she could go sit with her friends. Vic and I were currently standing on the lunch line waiting for to receive whatever shitty food they were serving.

"Nothing. Just tired is all." I lied. Vic looked unconvinced, but he still nodded his head and got his "food".

I got mine as well and followed Vic to a table. When I arrived, I was greeted by Jaime and some other guys. Vic introduced me as we sat down.

"Alright Kells. This is Jaime as you already know. This is Tony", he said as he pointed to a tall guy with stretched ears, long hair, and a dermal, "and this is my loser brother, Mike."

I laughed and said hey while sliding into my seat. Vic put his arms around my shoulders and smiled. I just about melted...

-
The entire lunch period, Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime tried to make me feel like I'd always been part of their group. They joked around with me and talked about music. Surprisingly, we all had very similar tastes in music.

For the rest of the afternoon, Vic showed me around. Now, we had a free period, the last before the school day ended.

We were sitting around doing nothing when Vic asked if I wanted to play 21 questions. I grinned and said of course.