The Tick Tock of the Clock

Go to your own bed!

“Wha… oh it’s you.” Pushing the tall, thin, pole of a man aside I tossed my bag in hearing a squeal of delight. “Get out.” Turning I watched as he pushed short light brown hair around, his large honey colored eyes hardly open. A squeak of surprise left my lips as long lanky arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. “Don’t hug her Brendon, she’s the devil!” Ryan snapped pointing at us both while Brendon picked me off the ground hugging me tightly. “Put her down, so she can get-” Ryan slammed into the wall as Pete pushed past him. “You brought him too?” Ryan accused rubbing his nose lightly. I could see blood tricking out of it lightly.

“Brendon.” I stated Brendon froze. “Put me down.” He did as told and let me go while Pete through himself on the couch cuddling up to the pillow on it. “Come here.” I sighed taking Ryan’s hand and pulling him into the bathroom. Sitting him on the toilet I tipped his head back. “And yes, I brought Pete. If you haven’t noticed I go where he goes.” I muttered lightly grabbing toilet paper and putting it gently against the end of his nose while I pinched the bridge. “You should also learn to put on a shirt.” I muttered lightly noticing that he was only wearing flannel pants.

“I would have if I hadn’t been sleeping.” Rolling my eyes I ignored him.

“We need a place to stay. And if you say yes, I’ll make sure you get your bed all to your self.” I muttered watching as he rolled his eyes away from me to look at the ceiling debating if he could get a better deal than that out of me. “And it’s only for right now and later tonight for a little bit.” He hummed at me as I rolled my eyes at him.

“You also owe me…” He paused, thinking about what I owed him as I pulled the toilet paper away from his nose to look at it. Pulling back from him I through the slightly bloody wade away in the trash can under the counter. “One task off the check list over ten points.” He smiled. Turning my brows narrowed at him.

“You just wanna say you did something for your team.” He nodded. “Well no can do because that requires more paper work of proof for Gabe, Pete along with Spencer and Jon who wouldn’t believe you did it. Do you want to go and do that?” I asked he sighed leaning back staring at me with rather amused eyes as he crossed his arms. “I’ll get all four of you a day at some park or resort all for you guys, no one else in that day.” He stuck his hand out at me. Reaching out I stopped pulling it back as his brows slowly drew inwards and down at the motion. “What park or resort?” I asked he tapped his chin lightly.

“It’s a tie between Six Flag or Disney Land…” he whispered and pointed as I opened my mouth finishing it for him.

“Six Flags for the rides, Disney Land for the characters to keep Brendon occupied while you all go on rides with out him.” He snapped pointing at me.

“But Six Flags as the Roar! and the Medusa.” He whispered lightly still tapping his chin.

“I heard something about Six Flags!” Two people screamed as hurried foot steps stampeded are way.

“I heard something about Disney Land!!” I could clearly identify the two loud voices as Brendon and Pete as they barreled into the bathroom with Spencer and Jon as they began arguing over which was better out of the two theme parks.

“Okay! Okay!” I yelled lifting my arms over my head silencing the bathroom. “This is what we’ll do.” I snapped bitterly. “Next Thursday, Pete and the rest of Fall Out Boy is going to Disney land they have the park to them selves. I’ll get Six Flags for the same day, Brendon you’ll come to Disney Land with us. Ryan, Spence and Jon you’ll go to Six Flags.” I stated as they all stared at me. “Agreed?” I asked huffing a bit as I pushed my hair back.

“Agreed!” They all yelled hands out for me to shake. Throwing my arms up I left the bathroom going to the set up laptop ion the large wooden desk logging in and began my work. It was easier to get Brendon his pass for Disney land than it was to get Six Flags that day for the others. “Okay.” I turned to them half dead. “Done.” I whispered they all nodded while giving each other high fives. Pete was just watching me though.

“How’d you pay for that?” He asked lightly the room went silent as I smiled.

“I didn’t, you did.” I smiled at him. In all honesty Pete didn’t need to know I spent my saving on it for them, he didn’t even check his bank statement enough to realize he hadn’t in fact paid for it, he’d paid for his own trip and the rest of the guys, but that was it.

“Well, its money well spent.” He smiled at me. “Now, to bed for all of us!” He declared kicking Jon and Ryan off the couch while Spencer wandered through the door between both rooms and Brendon jumped into the bed I assume he dubbed his own for the next few days.

“I’m staying with Jon and Spencer.” I muttered pointing grabbing my bag. “Cause I know I won’t wake up with someone cuddling with me.” I hissed glaring at Brendon as I pointed at him. He snuggled under his blanket pulling it up to his nose as he stared at me with large eyes. “Stay in your own bed or I’ll revoke you’re Disney trip.”

“No! I wanna meet Jasmine!” He hollered.

“Then be good, because you and Pete are in the boat right now.” I hissed by the door as Jon passed me while Pete looked around. “And I know you’re on a couch, don’t be a smart ass Peter.” I hissed as he smiled at me settling back into the cushions. “I’m going to kill them both.” I stated as I closed the door to hear both Pete and Brendon being gossiping about what there plans for their day in Disney Land would be.

“Ryan’s going to be over here in a matter of Minutes.” Spencer muttered. “My guess ten.” He stated holding his hand out to Jon.

“Fifteen, ten bucks.” Jon stated gripping Spencer’s hand.

“You’re on.” Spencer muttered smiling.

“Five, and I’m not betting, just throwing it in.” I stated they nodded pointing at me as if to say ‘your on and I’m not going to have to owe you money so I don’t really care.’ Rolling my eyes I grabbed my pajamas and headed to the bathroom to get dressed.

“Whoa, nice PJs.” Jon whispered I looked down at my bright red shorts and black tank-top. “That’s the least amount of clothing I’ve ever seen you wear.” He added lightly. “and I didn’t know you had a tattoo on your foot, that is frickin’ sweet.”

“You’re seriously looking at the one on her foot?” Spencer gasped. “I’m looking at the big thing on her chest.” My hands flew to my chest where I had a large, colorful flora tattoo with a few music notes, two sparrows, hearts and stars. “That is sweet.” He whispered as Jon’s mouth dropped open.

“Say a word about either and regret it.” I hissed grabbing a sweater and pulling it over my head hiding it as I grabbed a pair of socks. They glanced at each other then back at me with wide eyes, before both their brows came down confused. “I’ve never shown them to anyone.” I whispered climbing under the blanket set up on the couch while they nodded.

“Why?” Spencer muttered confused as the bed springs in both beds creaked.

“I don’t know, they’re just kinda personal.” I whispered as the lights went out. “Night guys.” I whispered snuggling into the pillow next to me for the early morning sleep my body so desperately needed. I could still hear Pete and Brendon chatting it up.

“That’s it!” roared from the other rooms seconds before the door flew open and Ryan stormed in slamming the door. My eyes darted to the clock. “Slide over.” Ryan snapped.

“What no!” Spencer gasped as I sat up, while Jon turned on the light. “Go to your own bed.” He gasped pointing at the door. With a dry laugh Ryan shoved his friend over and slipped into the bed with a pillow that looked to be his own personal one. “You suck.” Spencer hissed throwing himself back into the bed.

“I win.” I muttered all three looked at me as I pointed to the clock.

“Damn it!” Jon turned out the light as both he and Spencer through themselves into bed, while Ryan surveyed the dark room confused.

“Night guys.” I stated again rolling onto my side and drifting to sleep.

“Aren’t they cute?” Is not the first thing I like to hear when I wake up. Opening my eyes I looked at Pete, Spencer, Brendon, and Jon staring down at me. Eyeing them I felt something around my waist shift. Turning quickly I looked at Ryan sleeping his head stuffed under his blue pillow.

“I said no one better crawl into bed with me!” I yelled as Jon laughed.

“I think she’s quoting one of your songs Pete.” HE stated as the group cooed at us. Pushing Ryan’s arm off me I got up, knocking him off the couch in the process. “Don’t like waking up with people next to you?” Jon asked started as Ryan groaned.

“Not really.” I hissed grabbing cloths. “Why didn’t you stay in Spencer’s bed?” I hissed as Ryan open his eyes a little to look at me from on the floor, his hair a mess his arms twisted around his thin lanky body.

“Because he kicked me out of his bed and those two,” He pointed an accusing finger. “We’re still talking and Jon wouldn’t let me sleep in his bed. So I did the next best thing since you were out cold.” He muttered lightly. I paused debating his options. “And sleeping on the floor hurts my back.”

“You could’ve asked.” I hissed in huff. His mouth dropped open as his hand flew over his eyes. “I would’ve said yes in that situation I’m not going to have someone torture them selves by listening to these two, I know what that’s like and I wouldn’t have let you sleep on the floor.” I hissed. Turning and storming to the back room. Showering quickly I sighed at how annoying it was dealing with twenty-year-old men. Getting dressed I blow dried my hair and straightened it styling it quickly.

“Sorry I didn’t ask.” Ryan muttered as I walked out of the room. Nodding I grabbed my bag closing it. “I really am.” He stated, I nodded again while I looked at my phone. “Ella…” He sighed looking up at him I started blankly. He was sitting next to Pete, both fully dressed.

“It’s a scary stare isn’t it?” Pete whispered as Ryan nodded slowly. “The sad thing is she’s not mad at you, that ones worse. This is just the basic, what I’m listening stare.” Ryan’s eyes went wide as I waited for him to finish.

“I’m sorry.” Groaning I slung the bag over my shoulder.

“I know, I’m kinda in a hurry I was suppose to get up a half hour ago.” I sighed throwing open the door. “Don’t leave the room till I get back, all of you.” I stated Jon’s brows narrowed with the other two confused.

“What if Derek asks what’s going on? He doesn’t know you, does he?” Jon muttered shooting in logic.

“Is Zack here?” They nodded. “Then tell Zack if he wants to keep doing this he’ll make sure you’re safely in this room when I come back.” I nodded knowing Zack would listen. “And Zack as more authority over you than Derek, Derek just plans tours and what not Zack keeps your safe, and safety comes first.” I stated slamming the door as I left the group with wide eyes, scared for there safely now. Even if Zack wanted them to leave, my threat would keep them in there, which would insure the breakfast I’d order to come up when I called the desk to get to them just fine. Dialing quickly the front desk they picked up quickly. “Food order to the Panic at the Disco rooms, I’ll pay when I get down there, I’m on my way down now.” I stated

“Okay, thank you.” The women muttered before I hung up and pressed the elevator button waiting for it. It was about noon and we still had hours before the official announcement.

“Hey.” Zack nodded at the doors opened. I waved.

“Don’t let them leave their rooms, I have food coming up and I want them all to actually eat.” I stated he opened his mouth to respond but he never got the change. “I don’t care what Derek says, if they don’t eat I’m going to make him regret it and you know what that’s like. Also mention Six Flags and Disney Land to them.” The door closed as I finished smiling at him while he stared at me a bit unsure of what was going on around him. As the elevator moved to smoothly I stepped out I passed a blonde hair man complaining as he dialed his phone stepping in past me. “Good morning.” I nodded at him heading to the front desk. I glared at it. My collar bone was level with the high counter. “How much to I owe you?” I asked the women blinked at me leaned forward a bit. “For the food to Rooms 752 and 753?” I asked she nodded.

“Oh, sixty.” Reaching back I pulled out the money and set it down on the counter. “Thank you.” She nodded, nodding again I left pulling out my cell phone as I passed out to the front.

“Ma’am?” I ignored the valets as I passed him heading into the parking lot, I’d parked the car last night, I don’t know why but I don’t trust valets. I hurried up to the small black Honda Civic as it got closer, opened the trunk and dropped my bag in.

Looking at my phone I sighed and got in backing out and taking off quickly. Pete needed several things before he got to the announcement.

Returning an hour later I stopped at the glare of the blonde man I’d greeted in the lobby and all the guys lounging.

“Up.” I stated all six, Zack included, stood and brushed them selves off. “To sound check.” I stated pointing out the door as they walked by either ruffling my hair or patting my shoulder with thank-you for the breakfast leaking off there lips. “Yes I got you’re stuff Pete, and who the hell are you?” I asked the blonde man glaring at me.

“Derek.” He hissed I nodded lightly.

“Well hurry up, you’re seriously slowing us down.” I mocked earning snickered from a few of the guys waiting in the hallway. “Yes, Brendon you guys may race to see who can push the elevator button.” Spencer, Jon, and Brendon took off for the elevator at full speed while Zack, Ryan and Pete luxury strolled doors the large silver doors.

“I win!” Spencer yelled arms up in the air as he turned around Jon leaning against the wall next to him as Brendon sat down from the long distant sprint in supper tight jeans. “Finally!” Spencer muttered giving Ryan a high five.

“You’re taking over my job.” Derek hissed I shrugged as the doors opened and we all filed in. “I don’t like it, because we’re already late for sound check.” He hissed at me, the guys seemed to slide away from the two off us hiding behind Zack and Jon who lifted one legs and arms taking a ninja fighting stance as if ready to kick Derek back at me if he got to close to the group.

“No they’re not. They’re actually going an hour early.” I smiled. “And I’m not taking over you’re job, I’m just doing mine.” I stated.

“And who the hell do you think you are?” He hissed, at this Jon stuffed himself behind Zack. I found it rather insulting at the same time absolutely hilarious they were afraid.

“I’m Ella, Pete’s assistant, and if you don’t do what I say so this goes smoothly, you’ll be out of a job faster than you can say shit.” I hissed at him. “These are my friends and if they call me up with one major complaint I can fire you from my cell phone the second I hand up from them and you’ll be notified with in five minutes after I do it. That’s how much I help Pete with his job and life. Do you understand me?” I hissed at him, he blinked looking at the group. “I’m in a bad mood right now, and you’re not helping it.” I watched a tan hand stick out from the group.

“Why are you mad?” Pete’s voice echoed out.

“Because the lady at the store was a bitch, and Gabe hasn’t stopped calling me for the past hour about useless things I don’t care about.” I stated following the hurried group out of the elevator.

“Like what?” Ryan asked.

“He called to tell me he ate a muffin.” I hissed at them as they nodded lightly. “You’re car, you’re driver will follow behind me.” I muttered as they moved towards the car while Pete and I got in the parked Civic parked in front of it. “Stuff on the floor.” I muttered pointing to the bag. Nodding Pete snatched my phone my pocket as it began to ring.

“Hello? No, but I’d stop calling cause she’s going to kill you man.” I groaned realizing he was taking to Gabe. “She already wants to I think, Brendon told me an Italian neck tie was a torture thing, but he wasn’t too sure… yeah, and she’ll torture you too.” He laughed. “Kay bye.” He stuffed my phone back into my pocket and began digging through the bag pulling out the grey beanie he wanted with a small Jack Skelengton head on it that we couldn’t find in Chicago but saw in a store window when we got into town last night with a jacket he had to have. “Yes!” She gasped pulling the jacket on and laughing adjusting his shoulders in it.

“Get out.” I stated he nodded as I pulled up to the venue and got out walking up flashing a pass with the others. “Get to it.” I muttered waving my arms watching as they wandered around as sat down in the back tipping my head back.

“Did you eat yet? I know you had us fed, but did you eat?” Pete asked sitting down next to me, drapping an arm over my shoulders. I shook my head. “We don’t have to be here, so why don’t we go get you something to eat then come back. I know the perfect place.” He smiled dragging me back out of the building and to the car.

“Starbucks?” I asked as he pulled up to the building.

“We all need our coffee.” He stated smiling at me. Rolling my eyes I got out. “And I know you love there apple fritters.” I gave a sheepish grin at the truth. “So I figured it’s a good place to come.” He stated, as I nodded walking up to the walk of the line with him eyeing the glass counter holding all the food.
♠ ♠ ♠
BEING PROCESSED

comment,
please and thank you.