The Tick Tock of the Clock

E TV's got it first?

Turing I glanced at Pete as he sat on the couch mouth open, eyes half open as he watched E TV because he was too lazy to reach for the remote as Jack slept on his lap wrapped in his blanket and sucking on his thumb.

Big news today on E TV and E TV’s bringing it to you first.” The small clip stated before it went to a sponsor.

“Bit news.” Pete mumbled as I walked over placing one hand on his forehead pulling his head back so he was looking at me, the other on his shoulder as I smiled down at him.

“You mean big news.” I muttered he shrugged lightly. “You said bit news…” I chuckled lightly at him as Jack rolled over yawning.

Pete Wentz married with a kid?” Pete tipped his head forward my hand sliding over his head pulling his hair back as I lifted my head and gaze to the man on the screen in a suit. A picture of Pete with Jack on his shoulders. “Maybe, Pete Wentz was spotted leaving the Ritz hotel today with this young woman at his side as he held onto this little guy.” The man stated pointing at a picture of us this morning when we were in the lobby leaving for Disney Land. I had my hood up my colored hair sticking out as I reached for Pete’s hand to stop him from messing with Jack’s hair. “No one yet knows the name of this mystery women or the young Wentz Pete’s holding onto. Our sources found out the group along with the rest of Pete’s band plus an extra tag along were heading to Disney Land which had been rented out for the day. Now all I have to say is Pete is one lucky man, the girl is gorgeous. Now.” He paused as I looked down at Pete looking up at me with wide brown eyes. “We know from this picture,” The picture of us leaving the hotel lobby was up. “That neither have rings on.” circles moved around our ring fingers. “But a video we got from them as they were going into Disney Land shows us something a little special…” He trailed off.

A video come up of Pete shifting Jack onto his shoulders while I talked to the lady at the ticket booth the guys as freaking out over what they were going to do behind me as Pete stood by calmly messing with Jack. Turning I looked at Pete brows narrowed at him my finger raised. “Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third, if you hurt him I swear to god I will kill you!” My voice was muffled by the wind and the sound of cars roaring by on the freeway. “I’m not going to hurt him…Why wood…” Pete voice drifted in and our, the sound of cars drowning him out. Rolling my eyes I turned back to the lady. The Video froze two white circles on the screen over the end of my necklace and Pete’s.

Both wear rings around their necks, both look like wedding rings too. So the question is, is there an extension on the Wentz family Pete’s kept under wraps for so long with out anyone knowing, or not? We’ll be right back.” the man stated pointing at my hand reached up touching the necklace around my neck the ring on the end of the chain as Pete touched his and looked at me.

“This was my sisters.” I whispered lightly running my finger of the small diamond ring as he laughed softly at my confused face.

“This was my grandpa, if they were married that’s just nasty.” He joked; rolling my eyes I swatted him in the back of the head. “Sorry.” He laughed shifting Jack onto the couch and following me into the small kitchen space. “But you have to admit it would be.” I nodded cleaning up the mess that was made from dinner and Brendon’s lack of amazing cooking skills he claimed to have.

“I was kinda hoping this wouldn’t happen.” I whispered facing him. “Yeah I knew it was a possibility, but I’ve always been so good at avoiding cameras or looking as if I was just lucky to be in a elevator with you or something. I’ve never been in the tabloids with you, because it’s not my place and it’s defiantly not Jack’s. I mean he’s four, yeah he’s cute and adorable… don’t agree with me just yet.” I growled at him as he nodded at the fact that Jack was in fact cute and adorable. “But he’s not fifteen with a famous parent and can get away with acting like a whore in the public eye. He’s four and if it isn’t bad enough he just lost his mom five days ago he’s already in the celebrity news programs and by tomorrow that picture of us will be on every gossip magazine cover out there, front page with a five page story they’ll all make up on and agree to print so it seems real and reasonable.” Sighing Pete reached out placing his hands on my shoulders with a forced smile.

“I didn’t mean for this, and I’ll fix everything.” He stated. “Now you and Jack should go to bed. I’ll sleep on the couch.” Rolling my eyes I jabbed him in the chest backing him up towards the bedroom. “Are you going to do me?” He asked with a cocky smile and a raised brow. Pushing him onto the bed I turned around leaving the room. “I was joking.” He called.

“Duh.” I stated picking Jack up and walking back into the room. “I’ve worked for you, for how long?” I asked as he stood up grabbing some pajamas.

“A long ass fucking time.” He laughed, nodding my head I laid jack under the covers tucking him in. Standing up right I swatted at Pete several times making him squeal and scream like a girl.

“Don’t swear around him and you better fix this, I can’t do it for you this time.” I hissed grabbing my pajamas and leaving the room as he mumbled a response. “Dumbass.” I whispered as I entered the bathroom changed. The second I stepped back into the room I rolled my eyes. Pete was passed out on top of the covers leaving the middle for me to try and Jedi mind tick my way into.

Pulling the covers over Pete I slid over him sliding myself under them as I rolled on my side wrapping my arm around Jack tucking him protectively into my chest as I closed my eyes falling asleep.

A bright flash made my eyes open.

“I’ll be rich.” Looking up I noticed Brendon, Joe, Pat and Andy all standing around a camera looking at the picture. “Do you know how much I could sell this picture for?” He asked lightly looking at me with wide brown eyes. Sitting up I looked behind me at Pete his arm resting on my hip. Groaning I rolled him over and pushed him aside. I paused for a moment, thinking through what had happened the night before. Kicking him out of the bed I smiled as he landed with a loud thud, followed by a whiny groan.

“How much is that worth?” I asked lightly getting out of bed. All of them shrugged following me from the room leaving Pete to sleep on the floor or get up on his own accord. I stopped looking at the kitchen counters littered with every magazine probably humanly possible. Pictures of Pete, Jack and I littering the covers of them all with bold titles and questions. “You’ve gotta be kidding me.” I whispered lifting one that also had Ashlee’s face on it reading, Does Ashlee know?

“Yeah, we had the lobby keep everyone out that is not a guest.” Pat muttered. “Guest and workers are the only ones allowed on the property so yeah… the normal stuff you do.” He smiled at me as I nodded dropping the magazine and opening the fridge pulling the makings for breakfast out.

“I’m going to go terrorize Pete.” Brendon smiled walking away with his camera multiple flashes going off from the dimly lit room.

“What are you doing? Get out!”

“Don’t wake Jack.” I called to them as Brendon’s maniacal laughter rang out of the room. Both Pete’s yelling and Brendon’s laughing stopped.

“Okay.” They both called I could hear Brendon reduce his maniacal laughter to a maniacal chuckle as Pete whispered his harsh words at Brendon, flashes following every half swear Pete stuttered knowing I could hear him and would possibly kill him for swearing around Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my jebus, twenty-seven chapters.
sorry it took so long to get this one out,
I'm kinda on a roll and hooked on writting my Trace Cyrus story.
It's amazing. It's almost completely in third person, which is fun to write.
I wish I could write this in third person but it just doesn't work that way.

Just a heads up the next chapter with be in a mystery person's point of view because it sounds like it's make an awesome chapter and I've got a wicked idea for it.
Just a head up.

Thanks for the comments,
Thanks for subscribing,
Thanks for simply just reading. :]
Next chapter out soon.