The Tick Tock of the Clock

pansy

Shifting his shoulders Pete scratched his chin as he glanced around.

“Pete, it’s on.” Rang out from the side as Pete’s eyes darted in the direction of the voice, any hard core fan could have placed Pat’s voice the second he spoke. “Seriously.” Pat added with a laugh as the stunned face of his friend.

“But the red lights not on.” Pete muttered his finger hovering in front of the lens as he pointed at the light that he was talking about.

“Because you broke it last time you used it.” The voice was low, but still slightly feminine as they spoke, it was also much father away that Pat’s. Turning Pete glared over his shoulder a bit at the person speaking. “You dropped it remember?” They asked Pete faced forward brows furrowing thought.

“Oh yeah.” He laughed smiling. “Okay, okay, start over!” He laughed waving his hands around wildly. The screen cut to black as everyone watched the newly uploaded video on FoE. Seconds later it came back to Pete smiling at the camera. “Hey guys, It’s me… Pete.” He nodded with his infamous smirk on his lips as he pulled at the front of his shirt a bit. “I’m just here to give you guys a few update on some things. In this spiffy little update… shut up.” He muttered looking over the camera as the soft hush of ‘Spiffy? What?’ ghosted over the speakers. “I’ll use the word spiffy if I want to you… you… lobster.” He growled light.

“I didn’t say it!” Andy’s voice rang out from off camera as Pete glared over the screen. “I swear it was Joe!” He gasped as Pete’s lips pursed into a frown. “Don’t make me get Ella!” Pete’s eyes went wide.

“She said not to bug her.” Pete muttered slowly as if debating if Andy would really go get Ella, or if it would be a bad thing is he actually did get her.

“Exactly.” Andy muttered laughing softly.

“Dude, no she’s putting the little man down for a nap. If we wake him we’re all gone.” Pete muttered in all seriousness. The room went dead silent as Pete watched Andy just behind the camera.

“Fuck he’s right.”

“Ha.” Pete laughed his smile returning. “Anyway I’ve kinda got A.D.D. today. But yeah, we’ve got spiffy updates on what all your favorite Fueled by Ramen and DecayDance bands will be doing here soon, what some are doing now, we’ll talk about future tours for certain bands, I’m going to tell you what your all time favorite bands been doing…Fall Out Boy.” He coughed hand over his mouth. “Sorry, kinda got a cold.” He laughed as the guys mumbled something about him being an idiot. “And a bunch of other stuff, we’ll probably have to make this a two partier video if my A.D.D. gets the better of me.” Pete nodded clicking his tongue and looking over his shoulder as a door closed. Nodding at the person closing the door lightly before looking back at the camera. “So to start things off, I’m going to clear the air.” He gasped waving his arms around. “I’m not married, I’m not even dating anyone thanks to tabloids.” Tabloids lifted around his head from the aid of other people it looked like. “I don’t have a kid either. Yes I know I have the same skin color as the little dude in this picture here.” Pete pointed at the one on the right side of his head. “But that is my assistants and best friends kid,” He pointed to the woman in the picture. “That’s Ella, She’s been working for me for a while now and I don’t see why all of a sudden people are freaking out over her and her little kid. Yes, the monster of a child’s cute, I get it. But you people are going to turn the already terrible four-year-old into this horrible thing when he grows up. He’ll probably be worse the Tommy Lee, who I love dearly so please don’t kick my ass for saying this, Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus all rolled into one.” He gasped throwing his arms up as the tabloids moved away. “I’m serious and I have to deal with the monster a lot so please back off my little buddy. Nothing in the papers,” The tabloids came back. “Are true, their lies.” The tabloids were thrown behind him as he nodded. “Next I want everyone to know Clandestine Industries will be expanding here. We’ll have a lot of new merch.” He stated holding up a drawing of a purple sweater with white bats cut out of it. “It’ll look better when it’s real, I can’t really draw.” Pete mused lowering it as he held up a picture of a shirt. “That’s suppose to be a shape ship but it kinda looks like black and yellow turd.” He nodded pointing at the scribble in the middle of the shirt. “So, yeah, I’m going to have a real artist draw my designs up so they look WAY,” He threw his arms up. “Better, then I’ll post them on the Clandestine site, you guys,” He pointed at the camera. “Will go and vote for you’re favorite design and we,” He pointed back at himself. “We’ll make them.”

“You shouldn’t point at you’re self you’re not making anything other than money off the designs and the making of them.” The smooth feminine voice rang out as Pete frowned and slowly turned looking over his shoulder. “Sorry, I’ve held back my worse remarks.”

“I know you have now shush!” Pete gasped pointing the direction he was glaring. “Or you’re fired!” He growled facing forward.

“How… never mind.” The she muttered as Pete turned back around glaring at them. “Sorry.”

“Pfftt, you’re not sorry.” Pete mumbled facing forward before turning back around.

“Clandestine, making them.” She muttered, nodding Pete smiled facing forward.

“Next a lot of the bands on Fueled By Ramen and DecayDance as in the middle of an epic scavenger hunt game you came go here.” Pete muttered pointing dwo nat the bottom of the screen as a piece of paper hovered in the very bottom of it with a wed address on it. “To see who’s on what teams, what teams are ahead and if you can help them out. There is no way for you to say… you’re names Charlie if you’re a girl and get away with it. There are rules, for the teams they must have evidence and they must call it in to Ella, and no she isn’t helping my team win because she wants to see me loose so please don’t tell game she’s helping me, she almost didn’t put in some points I got the other day because she I quote: Didn’t feel like it. End quote.” Pete sighed. “She’s not on my side really, just at it half the time.” He mumbled waving his hands. “So go check it out, write us what you think the first team to complete most of the check list by…” Pete paused rolling his eyes as he thought, eyes narrowing every few seconds.

“September 1st.” He lifted his hand snapping in the woman’s direction.

“Yeah by September 1st they win, but if a team complete the check list before then, then all the teams meet up like they would in September and compare evidence, if something is found false the team is disqualified. So you don’t wanna lie and get your team disqualified.” Pete nodded. “Cause that would suck.” He mused smiling at the camera. “So yeah, but the other day me and the guys went to Disney Land as you all know, but I can tell you something you guys don’t know. Pat and Brendon-” Pete jumped arms flying around to protect himself as things began to fly at him. “Don’t throw crap!” He gasped.

“Don’t tell them then!” Pat gasped from the side of the camera.

“Fine!” Pete gasped the room froze as Pete watched Pat off camera. “Put the lamp down.” Pete laughed only to get pegged in the head with the room service menu. “Fine it wasn’t a lamp.” Pete groaned as he rolled his eyes. “So I can’t tell you guys that Pat and Brendon had to sit in time out…” Pete laughed as Pat began throwing things again. “For two hours because they’re slightly retarded. Joe on another note almost fell out of a roller coast that day and Andy turned into this.” Pete gasped grabbing the camera and spinning it around to show Andy sitting in a chair with a game-boy in his hands, his arms, face, and neck all bright cherry red. Slowly Andy lifted his gaze from his book and waved with an awkward smile. “Because Mr. Pale over there didn’t put any sunscreen on.” The camera flipped back to Pete. “If you have red hair or extremely fair skin, put on some frickin sunscreen when you go outside for more than a couple hours or you’ll look like this!” The camera spun back around to show Andy. “And that’s not very pretty, though it is fun to poke him.” Pete laughed still off screen his voice booming in through the speaker and over the screen. “Yeah it is.” He laughed as Andy shook his head.

“Don’t poke me anymore Pete.” Andy warned.

“I’ll poke you later.” Pete muttered.

“No.” Andy growled still on camera.

“Yeah.” Pete laughed as Andy glared at him.

“ELLA!” Andy yelled closing his book as he yelled.

“What! No!” Pete gasped sounding completely and utterly crest fallen.

“Ella Pete’s still poking me!” Andy tattled glaring at the direction of the camera.

“Peter, knock it off.” Came from some where distant in a growl, as other’s laughter rang out from near by at the two fighting like little kids. “Or you’ll help him with the Aloe Vera later.”

“But… But…” Pete stuttered as Andy smirked at the camera obviously proud of his work. “Fine.” Pete gasped turning the camera back to him self, a scowl on his face. “Do you see what I have to deal with all day long?” He asked with a sigh. “They gang up on me, and pick on me, and make fun of me… and hurt my feelings.” He whispered looking down at his lap sniffling for a few seconds. “Anyway, we went to Disney Land almost lost Joe, got a lobster in place of Andy… a very mean lobster.” He growled glaring at Andy off camera.

“Yeah I’m a mean lobster and Joe’s Java the hut.” Andy snapped quickly with a quick wit.

“I’m not fat!” Joe gasped. “So I can’t be Java, nor do I look like someone just sneezed me out.” The room went dead silent as Pete looked over his shoulder at where Joe must have been sitting. “Fuck you guys.” Joe whined.

“Be nice to each other, or I swear I’ll make them sit you all couch again.” Rang out echoing through the silence that followed Joe’s words.

“Sorry.” All four yelled quickly and Pete spun in his seat with a shrug.

“So… Oh! I didn’t tell you guys about the ball coming up, so Fueled By Ramen and DecayDance is throwing a ball for everyone, and it’s this up coming Friday, sorry to say it’s sold out but don’t worry we’ll have people walking around with camera’s filming it, we’ll have live web cam’s up as well so you can get any angle, any table, any dancing or making-out couple. So it’ll be like you’re there, only you’re not… which I wish you guys could all be there, but I don’t think I have enough money to throw that big of a Ball for. That’s a lot of money. Not even Bill gates and the other tip five rich guys have that much money. Jeez… I wish I had that much money to do that with… that’d be cool.” He whispered nodding his head as he zoned out. “Any who,” He gasped licking his lip quickly. “You’ll see all of us dressed up real nice, I’m going to try and find Andy a suit as red as he is and put up a red wall so I can see if he blends in, cause that’d be-” Pete froze as something glanced off his head. “Ow asswhole, that hurt.” He gasped holding his head lightly.

“Couldn’t have I didn’t feel a thing.” Andy laughed as Pete looked at his head, a small dribble of blood ran down his head.

“I’m fucking bleeding!” Pete gasped.

“ELLA!” Everyone but Pete yelled as he touched his head again looking at the small dabs of blood on his finger.

“What the fuck did you throw at me?” He asked and paused as everyone but himself yelled for Ella again. “Don’t yell, I’m fine. It’s just a little blood.” He muttered holding his head.

“What’d bleeding?” The woman asked.

“Pete’s cracked dome.” Pat muttered lightly from off camera. There was a sigh.

“I’m fine really… don’t… fuck you guys.” Pete sighed leaning back in the couch as the guys laughed at him a bit.

“Tip you’re head back.” A figure’s middle half appeared behind Pete on the tan couch.

“I’m fine.” Pete muttered as two small hands grabbed his head tipping it back. Black chipped nail polish contrasting with the lily white, slender, long fingers. “Seriously I’m fine.” Pete muttered softly. “I’m not a pansy.” He added crossing his arms over his chest a bit annoyed as a white back appeared on the back of the couch near his head and opened.

“Good.” She stated lifting something out of the white box with a red cross on it.

“That’s… uh…” Pete stuttered pointing as it as he pulled off the couch a bit. “That’s not that dis-disinfected spray is it?” He asked face paling a bit at the sight of the small light brown bottle in the small, delicate hand.

“Yeah… Hey!” Pete was gone he’d bolted off the couch at the first syllable of ‘yeah’. “I thought you weren’t a pansy?” The woman asked still behind the couch.

“I’m not but that shit hurts.” Pete gasped form a far distance as the woman pointed at the spot where Pete had been sitting. “No, fuck that. You’re not spraying that crap on me!” He gasped, she pointed with a firm hand. “No.”

“Pete get down here now and take it like a man.”

“You know what… I just realized something.” Pete mused lightly. “I’m not all man… I’m part chicken.”

“Peter.” She growled.

“Come on Ella… no…” He whined like a little kid being told they had to go to bed early on a school night.

“Now.” She growled still pointing at the spot. The camera wasn’t getting anything above her elbows, her face hidden, but it wasn’t hard to tell from her tone she was glaring at Pete. “Now Peter.”

“Ella.” He whined.

“You whine worse than Jack, now get over here.” She growled.

“I’m fine!” Pete gasped

“That’s why your heads really bleeding then? Because you’re peachy keen?” She asked

“Yeh-yeah.” Pete shot back childishly.

“Uh-huh, Pat grab him.”

“Get off me!” Pete yelled followed by several thuds, a couple strings of choice words and more ‘get off me’s. Pete was pushed back into his seat seconds later by two people. “You guys are suppose to be on my side!” Pete gasped, his head looking like he had a huge gasp in it from the amount of blood coming from the small cut.

“Pete it’s a head wound, they bleed a lot, if I don’t do this,” The woman, Ella, muttered cleaning of the blood leaning over his a bit, red, yellow, orange, pink, and white hair coming into view as she did so, but hew face hidden for the most part. “It’ll get infected and then you’ll mother will insist she can do it,” Pete’s eyes went wide and his already paled face went as white as Ella’s hands. “Or you’ll have to go to the hospital.” Pete swallowed hard, his Adam’s apple bobbing as he did so.

“Already,” Pete took in a deep breath. “Spray me.”

“Did you just say Spay me?” the person holding his right shoulder down asked. “Dude, I didn’t know you were a girl!” Joe gasped at the thought of Pete being spayed like a girl cat or dog.

“Fuck you… AAAHHH!!” Pete let out a scream as Elle did two sprits on the small spot and quickly looped one arm around his neck the other holding his head as she held him against the couch. “That crap hurts!” Pete yelled as Ella looked up her green eyes narrowed at the camera and her full lips twisted into a frown.

“Did you turn the camera off?” She asked looking back at Pete, his eyes screwed shut eyes watering.

“No.” He choked out.

“Oh, well don’t edit this out, I want the world to see what I deal with everyday, and what a pansy you are.” She stated pulling away from his slowly. “Now hold still while I put some band…” She sighed as Pete bolted. “I was going to say band-aid! We’re done with the spray.”

“I don’t fucking trust you, not till you put the spray hella far away from you.” Throwing her arms up she grabbed the spray holding it up and waving a hand in front of it. “Away!” Pete growled from where ever he was in the room.

“Fucking retard-” The screen went black as half the people watching it couldn’t stop laughing, the other confused beyond belief at what just happened on the screen. Many replayed it several times watching through the moments that would more than likely go down in Fall Out Boy history for life.